Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana Apply Online | Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana Application Form | आंगनबाड़ी लाभार्थी योजना पंजीकरण. The state government is inviting Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana 2023 online application / registration form at icdsonline.bih.nic.in. Bihar govt. will provide cash amount to Anganwadi beneficiaries, children and pregnant women who were already getting food and dry ration from Anganwadi centres. People can now check the apply online process and complete details about the Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme.
What is Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana 2023
Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana has been started by the state government for providing benefits to pregnant women and children. All those pregnant women and children who are getting food, dry ration from anganwadi centres will now get cash incentives in lieu of Coronavirus pandemic outbreak. Pregnant women and children can utilize cash amount for their proper nutrition. In this article, we will tell you about the scheme apply process, eligibility, list of documents and other aspects regarding the Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana.
Objectives of Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana
The Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana was firstly started during the Coronavirus lockdown when pregnant women were unable to reach anganwadi centres and were unable to avail nutritious food, ration benefits. So, ICDS Bihar has decided to provide cash transfer directly into bank accounts of registered beneficiaries. To avail scheme benefits, registered beneficiaries will have to apply online for Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana. After filling application / registration form and on subsequent approval, pregnant women will get assistance amount directly into their bank accounts.
Short Brief of Anganwadi Labharthi Scheme Bihar
|Name of Scheme||Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana|
|Started by||Bihar State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Pregnant Women, Children|
|Objectives||To provide financial assistance|
|Authority||Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS)|
Who are Anganwadi Beneficiaries
- Registered children in Anganwadi Centres
- Lactating Mothers
- Pregnant Women
All the beneficiaries including children and pregnant women will get cash amount transferred into their bank accounts through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode. The Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Application Form 2023 is invited only through online mode. The Social Welfare Department and the Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) of Bihar have already issued an official notification. As per the notification, children and pregnant women aged 6 months to 6 years will be given food and dry ration.
Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana Benefits
- This scheme will benefit those pregnant women and children who were getting cooked food, dry ration from anganwadi centres.
- Under Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana, ICDS will transfer cash incentives in place of food, dry ration directly into bank accounts of registered beneficiaries.
- All those applicants who wants to avail scheme benefits will have to apply online.
- Earlier, ICDS had released official notification in which infants and pregnant ladies gets dry ration and cooked food from Anganwadi centres.
- People residing in the state can apply online for Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana from their homes and will not have to roam here and there to complete application / registration process.
Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana Apply Online Form 2023
The state govt. of Bihar will now send cash to all registered Anganwadi beneficiaries bank account in lieu of food and home provided dry ration through Anganwadi centers.
Anganwadi Labharthi Anudan Yojana Application / Registration
Below is the complete procedure for Anganwadi beneficiaries to make Corona Sahayata Anudan Yojana application / registration form:-
STEP 1: Visit the official website of Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) of Bihar at icdsonline.bih.nic.in
STEP 2: The Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi apply online homepage will appear as shown below:-
STEP 3: Then at the homepage, click at the “के लिए यहां क्लिक करें” link in front of “बिहार के अंतर्गत आनेवाले आंगनवाड़ी में पहले से निबन्धित लाभार्थियों को कोरोना वायरस के संक्रमण को देखते हुए आंगनवाड़ी के माध्यम से दिए जाने वाले गर्म पका भोजन एवं THR के स्थान पर समतुल्य राशि का सीधे बैंक खाता में भुगतान हेतु ऑनलाइन निबंधन” as shown above.
STEP 4: Direct Link – http://icdsonline.bih.nic.in/AanganLabharthi/AanganPublic/Default.aspx
STEP 5: Then you will be directed to a new “बिहार के विभिन्न आंगनबाड़ी केन्द्रो पर पहले से निबंधित बच्चे,स्तनपान कराने वाली महिला तथा गर्भवती महिला से सम्बंधित ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन” page as shown below:-
STEP 6: Accordingly, click at the “प्रपत्र भरने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें” link as mentioned in 3 number in the above image to open the Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Online Application Form 2023 as shown below:-
STEP 7: Applicants can fill in all the necessary details accurately and click at the “रजिस्टर करें” tab to complete the apply online process.
STEP 8: Then applicants can make the Login by clicking at the “लॉगिन करने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें” link in front of “पहले से रजिस्टर्ड यूजर” text as shown in number 4 of the Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Online Registration image above. This will open the Anganwadi beneficiaries login page to apply for Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme as shown below:-
STEP 9: Applicants can enter their aadhaar number, mobile number, validate mobile no. and password and click at the “लाग इन करें” tab to complete the apply online process.
List of Documents for Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana
- Applicant must be a resident of Bihar state
- Applicant must be related to Anganwadi
- Residence Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- IFSC Code
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
Details to be Filled in Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana Application Form
- Name of District
- Project Name
- Name of Panchayat
- Anganwadi Name
- Name of Husband (As per Aadhar Card)
- Wife Name (As per Aadhar Card)
- Category – General / Backward Classes / Extremely Backward Classes / SC / ST
- Aadhar Number
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details
- IFSC Code
- Bank Account Number
- Anganwadi Beneficiaries Details
Download Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Application Form PDF
People can now download the Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi application form PDF through the link given below:-
The Bihar Aangan Labharthi Prapatra or the Aanganwadi beneficiary registration form PDF download form will appear as below:-
Here applicants can enter all the necessary details correctly and submit it to the concerned authorities for assistance.
Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana Notification PDF
People can check the Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Anudan Yojana notification through the link given below:-
The Bihar Anganbadi Labharthi Corona Sahayata Yojana official notification page will appear as shown below:-
The children and pregnant women aged 6 months to 6 years who are unable to visit the Anganwadi centres will receive Rs. 1000 in their account. The main motive of the Corona Sahayata Yojana for Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi is to provide support to the workers and the children working at the anganbadi centres. Due to lockdown, they have to face a huge crisis of food and various essential items. Therefore, the authority is helping the unprivileged ones by providing some financial help.
Salient Features of Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Anudan Yojana
The important features and highlights of the Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Anudan Yojana are as follows:-
- Assistance Amount – Due to the coronavirus epidemic, the equivalent amount of Rs. 1000 will be paid directly to the bank account in place of hot cooked food and THR given through the Anganwadi centers.
- Beneficiaries – The benefits will be available only to the beneficiaries registered in Anganwadi centers. These includes children registered at Anganwadi centres, Lactating Womens, Pregnant Womens.
- Mode of Application / Registration – To avail assistance, registration / application form has to be filled online. No form has to be submitted in Anganwadi. However, the applicants can check the offline application format for this scheme for their convenience.
E-mail ID [email protected]
Official website http://icdsonline.bih.nic.in/AanganLabharthi/AanganPublic/Default.aspx