Andhra Pradesh govt. govt. has released AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme New List / Reports / List at sspensions.ap.gov.in Portal. People can now make login for YSR Pension Kanuka, download application form PDF online, check status with pension ID or grievance ID, report (scheme wise / area wise analysis) at the official SSPensions AP Gov Website. In this article, we will tell you about how you can apply for AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2022 and check your name in the list.
AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2022 Status
CM Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme on 9 July 2019 (launch date). In this scheme, social security pension would be provided to elderly, disabled, widow, weavers, toddy tappers, single women, fishermen, cobbler, dappu artists, dialysis patients & others. People can download the YSR Pension Kanuka application form PDF or apply online for pension scheme for their name inclusion in list of pensioners. Now people can check the AP YSR Pension Kanuka Status at sspensions.ap.gov.in
Within few hours of taking oath as the CM of Andhra Pradesh, Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy has signed the YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme file. The previous NTR Bharosa Scheme of the TDP party has now been replaced by YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme in AP. AP YSR Pension Scheme was launched on the birth anniversary of former CM Dr. YS Rajasekhar Reddy in district Kadapa.
Type of Pensioners in AP YSR Pension Kanuka
The following people will be able to benefits from the YSR pension Kanuka scheme:-
- Old Age People
- Widow Women
- Disabled Persons
- Toddy Tappers
- Single Women
- Traditional Cobblers
- Dappu Artists
- Dialysis Patients
Search Pension Status for YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
To check the application status of the pension scheme, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- In order to check pension status firstly candidates have to visit the official website at sspensions.ap.gov.in/SSP
- At the home page, click at the “Old Portal” link or directly click link. A new page will open where you can click at the “Search” button present in the main menu.
- As soon as you click, you will be taken to a new web page. Two options will be displayed on your screen i.e
- Pension ID
- Grievance ID
- Choose from your desired option as either Pension ID or Grievance ID.
- On the next web page, enter the information. Click on submit.
- The application status will be displayed on your screen.
Alternate Link sspensions.ap.gov.in/SSP/Home/Search
YSR Pension Kanuka Search With Pension Id
- Go to the official website of YSR pension kanuka at sspensions.ap.gov.in/SSP/
- At the home page, click at the “Old Portal” link or directly click link. A new page will open before you at which you are required to click on the “Search” tab.
- In the next opened window, click at the Pension ID to open the YSR Pension Kanuka Search With Pension ID page as shown below:-
- After that, you have to enter pension ID or ration card number or SADAREM ID.
- Now you have to select your District, Mandal, Panchayat and habitation.
- After that, you have to click on the “Go” button.
- Required information will be on your computer screen
YSR Pension Kanuka Search With Grievance Id
- Visit the official website of YSR pension kanuka at sspensions.ap.gov.in/SSP/
- At the home page, click at the “Old Portal” link or directly click link. A new page will open before you where you can click at the “Search” button in the main menu
- In the newly opened window, hit at the “Grievance ID” to open the YSR Pension Kanuka Search with Grievance ID page as shown below:-
- Here you have to enter your grievance ID or ration card number and then select “District” name.
- After that, you have to click on “Go” tab. By following this procedure you can perform YSR Pension Kanuka Search with Grievance ID.
AP YSR Pension Kanuka Beneficiary List / Report
Through the implementation of AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme, govt. will provide incentives to the economically backward or socially backward people of the state. In addition to this, a fixed amount of incentives are designated for the backward community in Andhra Pradesh state. With the successful implementation of the scheme, many incentives would be provided so that smooth functioning of the life of the economically backward people takes place. Along with incentive social up-gradation will also take place.
YSR Pension Kanuka Reports – District Wise Analysis
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of YSR pension kanuka at https://sspensions.ap.gov.in/SSP/
- At the home page, click at the “Old Portal” link or directly click link. A new page will open before you where you can click “Disbursed this Month” tab in the main menu.
- Here you will get report, combo graph and line graph wise YSR Pension Kanuka disbursement report page.
- The required information will be on your computer screen
YSRPK Payments Online App Download – YSR Pension Kanuka Mobile App
Here is the direct link to download YSRPK Payment Online App from Google Play Store for all android smartphone users – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aptonline.ysrpkonline.online
The page to download AP YSR Pension Kanuka App will appear as shown below:-
This application mainly developed for YSR Pension kanuka paymens to distribute pension payments through secretary and Volunteers by using Aadhaar system
AP YSR Pension Kanuka Login
Here are the direct links to make AP YSR Pension Kanuka login at the official sspension.ap.gov.in portal
SSP, DMHO, ARTS and NFBS users can make login here
View Key Contact List of YSR Pension Kanuka
- First of all, go to the official website of YSR pension kanuka at sspensions.ap.gov.in/SSP/
- The home page will open before you. On the homepage, you are required to click on key contacts or directly click https://sspensions.ap.gov.in/SSP/Home/ContactUs
- A new page will appear before you
- On this new page you can view the the list of all the key contacts
AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2022 Application Form PDF Download Online
Below is the complete process to download AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme application form through online mode:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website of YSR Navasakam at navasakam2.apcfss.in
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “Downloads” options present in the main menu and then click at “YSR Pension Kanuka” link as shown below:-
STEP 3: As soon as you click on the download option, YSR Pension Kanuka Application Forms would be downloaded on your device. Here are the direct links to download YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme Application Forms in PDF format:-
- Old Age YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form
- Widow YSR Pension Kanuka Application Registration Form
- Disabled AP YSR Pension Kanuka Apply Online Form
- Cobbler YSR Pension Kanuka Online Application Form
- Dappu YSR Pension Kanuka Online Application Form
- Fishermen AP Pension Kanuka Apply Online Form
- Single Women AP YSR Pension Kanuka Apply Online Form
- Toddy Tappers YSR Pension Kanuka Online Registration Form
- Weavers AP YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form
STEP 4: Now you need to take the print out of the form
STEP 5: After that, you have to fill this form by entering all the required information
STEP 6: Now you have to attach all the required documents
Now you have to submit this form to the concerned department to get approval and start getting pension benefits.
Eligibility Criteria for AP YSR Pension Kanuka
To be eligible for the YSR pension scheme, the applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- First, the applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant must belong to below the poverty line category.
- He / She must fulfill the age criteria as specified below.
Age Criteria for YSR Pension Kanuka
The applicants must follow the following age criteria mentioned below:-
|Old Age Pension||60 years of age or above|
|Weavers Pension||50 years of age or above|
|Widow Pension||She must be a Widow, 18 years and above|
|Disabled Pension||Minimum 40% disability, No age limit|
|Toddy Tappers Pension||50 years and above|
|Transgender Pension||18 years of age or above|
|Fisherman Pension||50 years of age or above|
|Single Women Pension||Married women who is separated from more than 1 year. Unmarried women of Rural areas – 30 years, Urban areas – 35 years|
|Traditional Cobblers Pension||40 years of age|
|Dappu Artists Pension||50 years of age|
Selection Process of YSR Pension Kanuka Beneficiary
To select the beneficiary and distribute the pensions, the following steps will be taken into consideration by the concerned authorities of the scheme:-
- First, all applicants will apply for the scheme through the government office or the gram panchayat office.
- After, the application forms will be forwarded to the gram sabha for approval and scrutiny.
- After the gram sabha approval and verification, the forms will be forwarded to the concerned MPO authorities.
- Verification will be done at the MPO office or the municipal office.
- After successful verification, the pension amount will be again provided to the Gram Panchayat or the Government Office.
- From the Government or the Gram panchayat office, the amount will be distributed to the beneficiaries.
Details of YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
The Government of Andhra Pradesh is committed to the Welfare and Development of all segments of the society. Government have announced “Navarathnalu” comprising of various welfare and developmental programmes to achieve this objective. As part of the Navarathnalu , enhancement of pension amount and reduction in the age criteria for old age pension is a major welfare measure to ameliorate the hardships of the poor and vulnerable sections of the society particularly the old and infirm, widows, and persons with disability to secure a dignified life.
|Name of Scheme||YSR Pension Kanuka|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Article Type||Form / List / Status|
|Launched by||CM Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Objective||To provide pension|
Pension Amount in YSR Pension Kanuka
In pursuit of this overarching goal, inspite of the challenging financial conditions, orders were issued vide G.O.Ms.No.103 Dated: 30.05.2019 enhancing the Social Security Pensions amount. People can now check the enhanced pension amount in AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme:-
- Old Age Persons – Rs. 2500/- per month (From 1 January 2022)
- Widow – Rs. 2250/- per month
- Toddy Tappers – Rs. 2250/- per month
- Weavers – Rs. 2250/- per month
- Single women – Rs. 2250/- per month
- Fishermen – Rs. 2250/- per month
- ART (PLHIV) Persons – Rs. 2250/- per month
- Traditional Cobblers – Rs. 2250/- per month
- Disabled persons – Rs. 3,000/- per month
- Transgender – Rs. 3,000/- per month
- Dappu Artists – Rs. 3,000/- per month
- People affected with Chronic Kidney Disease undergoing Dialysis in govt. or network hospitals – Rs.10,000/- per month.
The enhanced scale of pension came into effect from June, 2019 payable from 1st July, 2019 onwards.
AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme Features & Benefits
The important features and highlights of the new AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2022 are as follows:-
- The pension amount under old age pension under YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme would be enhanced by Rs. 250 every year. From Jan 2022, it will be Rs. 2500 per month. In the next 3 years, the pension amount would be Rs. 3,000 p.m as promised during elections.
- As per the new order issued by the Panchayati Raj and Rural Development department, the age criteria for old age pension beneficiaries had also been reduced from 65 years to 60 years.
- All the widows, weavers, toddy tappers, fishermen, single women, traditional cobblers and people living with HIV will now get Rs. 2,250.
- As per the order, all the disabled people would be paid with a monthly pension amount of Rs. 3,000. Previously, people with 40% to 79% disability were paid Rs. 2,000 while those above 80% disability were receiving Rs. 3,000.
- For chronic kidney patients undergoing dialysis, the pension amount has been increased from current Rs 3,500 to Rs 10,000.
YSR Pension Kanuka Helpline Number
Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty, 2nd floor, Dr. N.T.R. Administrative Block, Pandit Nehru RTC Bus Complex, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh – 520001
Telephone No: 0866 – 2410017
Email Id: [email protected]