Andhra Pradesh govt. has launched AP Dr. YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme 2024. People can now check how to apply online for eye screening at drysrkv.ap.gov.in website. Under this Kanti Velugu Programme, the state govt. will ensure comprehensive and sustainable Universal Eye Care to all the people. Check AP YSR Kanti Velugu Yojna guidelines, official website, preliminary screening data sheet and complete details.
Dr. YSR Kanti Velugu Programme in AP will organize preliminary screening of all people. AP govt. will identify people with defective vision and the screening team will include 1 public health staff and 1 asha worker. Preliminary screening is to be carried out and data sheets would be prepared. These Preliminary Screening Data Sheets would be handed over to ANMs who will upload this data at PHCs.
AP Dr. YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme Website Login – Apply Online
AP govt. is committed to improve the health status and quality of life of its people. The state govt. will focus on health issues to reduce disease burden and creating an enabling environment. Below is the complete process to make YSR Kanti Velugu Phase 3 Login:-
STEP 1: People can now access official website of Dr. YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme 2024 through the link given here – drysrkv.ap.gov.in
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the Phase III Login tab or directly click http://drysrkv.ap.gov.in/Phase3LoginNew.aspx to open the YSR Kanti Velugu Login Page as shown below:-
STEP 3: Here applicants can enter their username, password, captcha and then click at the “Login” button to make AP YSR Kanti Velugu Login.
Surgeries / Surgeon / Vendor Login at YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme Portal
Here are the direct links to make Surgeries / Surgeon Login at the YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme Portal:-
Surgeries Login – http://drysrkv.ap.gov.in/SurgiriesLogin.aspx
Surgeon Login – http://drysrkv.ap.gov.in/OphthalmicSurgeonLogin.aspx
Vendor Login – http://drysrkv.ap.gov.in/VendorLogin.aspx
SDC Login – http://drysrkv.ap.gov.in/SpectsDispatched_Login.aspx
AP YSR Kanti Velugu Screening Data Sheet (Guidelines)
AP YSR Kanti Velugu Programme is a comprehensive and sustainable universal eye care to all the people in the state. The preliminary screening data sheet format is available in the Kanti Velugu Programme Guidelines (Read Here):-
Health, Medical and Family Welfare Department will implement this health scheme.
Dr. YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme Strategies
AP YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme is a comprehensive and sustainable Universal Eye Care scheme for around 5 crore people in the Andhra Pradesh state. Read strategies here:-
- Universal eye screening for entire population and to provide Primary, Secondary and Tertiary eye care services at free of cost.
- Strengthening of existing health facilities under Government sector
- Increasing the availability of skilled manpower through capacity building
- Inclusion of private health facilities and personal for training, screening and surgeries
- Usage of Information and Communication technology in every process of programme
- Interdepartmental coordination for active involvement of all stakeholders
- Providing the spectacles immediately after identification of refractive errors and Providing surgeries for Cataract, Glaucoma, Retinopathy, corneal disorders etc
- 8. Ensuring the quality in the services provided through continuous monitoring and evaluation by the external agency if needed.
This proper health care facility would be provided by conducting eye screening and provision of appropriate interventions like distribution of Spectacles, Surgeries in case of Cataract, Glaucoma, Retinopathy, corneal disorders etc.
How To Upload PHC / District Action Plan
In order to upload the PHC Action Plan and District Action Plan under AP YSR Kanti Velugu Programme, the following process must be followed:-
AP Govt. Health Schemes List 2024
Here is a list of schemes pertaining to AP state govt. health programmes and policies:-
- National Vector Borne Disease Control Programme
- Revised National TB Control Programme
- National Leprosy Eradication Programme
- National Program for Control of Blindness
- Integrated Disease Surveillance Project
- Epidemic Control (G.E., Diarrhoea, Cholera and Jaundice)
- National Iodine Deficiency Disorders Control Program
- National Program for prevention and control of diabetic, cancer, cardiovascular disease and Stroke (NPCDCS)
- National Program for Health care of the Elderly (NPHCE)
- National Programme for prevention and Control of Fluorosis (NPPCF)
- National Tobacco Control Programme (NTCP)
Health care should be within the reach of every citizen. In order to provide basic health facilities to all citizens, AP govt. has introduced and implemented various health schemes and programmes.
— For more details, visit the official website at http://drysrkv.ap.gov.in/index.html