Tripura CM has launched landmark initiative “MyGov Tripura Portal” on 11 August 2018. This platform will provide robust citizen engagement platform to around 37 lakh citizens of the state. This portal will engage people in a more cohesive manner to ensure good governance in the state. People can access the portal and fill MyGov Tripura Portal Online Registration Form at tripura.mygov.in
This Tipura MyGov portal has been launched during the Digital North East 2022 Programme held in Guwahati. This initiative will further boost the efforts of state govt. towards Digital Tripura.
This is a user-friendly website with various tasks for people uploaded on it. People can get information, participate and submit various tasks of public welfare launched by the state govt.
MyGov Tripura Portal Online Registration & Login
Below is the complete procedure to make online registration and make Login at MyGov Tripura portal:-
- Visit the official website tripura.mygov.in
- At the homepage, click at the “Register” tab present in the main menu as shown below:-
- Direct Link for Tripura MyGov Portal Registration – People can directly click this link –
Tripura MyGov Portal Online Registration
- Here candidates can enter Full Name, Email-Id, Mobile Number, Date of Birth and click at “Create New Account” to complete the registration process.
- Finally, candidates can make My Gov Tripura Portal Login to submit various tasks:-
- On 11 August 2018, CM Biplab Kumar Deb was present at the launch event of Digital North East 2022 Program. The launch event was held in Guwahati.
MyGovTripura portal is yet another evidence of commitment towards ushering an era of good governance (सुशासन) in the state.
This website is more citizen friendly and ensure farther reach and accessibility. CM also announced that it is of immense pride that Tripura became the first state in the Northeast to have 100% state district administration websites as per the S3WaaS framework. For more details, visit the official Tripura MyGov Portal at https://tripura.mygov.in/