Table of Contents
Subhiksha Keralam Scheme 2020 online registration form are being invited at the aims.kerala.gov.in portal. In this scheme, Kerala government will provide necessary financial and technical assistance in a timely manner to bring masses into agricultural sector. For this purpose, collected of information of interested people is essential through Agricultural Information Management System.
Subhiksha Keralam Scheme
Subhiksha Keralam Scheme – In this article, we will tell you about the apply online process for Subhiksha Keralam Scheme, how to fill application form at AIMS Kerala govt. website and complete details. A new farmers registration portal has been developed as a part of the govt’s Subhiksha Kerala project. This portal will serve the purpose of collecting, codifying and coordinating related activities. All the registered farmers are provided with a personalized dashboard.
Subhiksha Keralam – Integrated Food Security Scheme can revive the agricultural sector which is facing several economic challenges due to COVID-19 pandemic outbreak.
Subhiksha Keralam Scheme Online Registration Form 2020
Below is the complete process to fill Subhiksha Keralam Scheme online registration form at the AIMS Kerala Govt. Portal:-
- Firstly visit the official website at http://aims.kerala.gov.in/
- At the homepage, click at the “Subhiksha Keralam” tab or directly click at https://www.aims.kerala.gov.in/subhikshakeralam
- Then click at the “New Registration” tab at the AIMS Subhiksha Keralam page as shown here:-
- Then the Subhiksha Keralam Scheme online registration form will appear as shown below:-
- Then it will ask whether you are an Individual, Group or Institutions. Select Individual and enter the Mobile Number.
- You will get an OTP to the Mobile Number. Enter the Mobile Number and you will reach the Registration Page.
- Then the Subhiksha Keralam Scheme online application form will appear as shown below:-
- Here applicants can enter their basic details like Category, Name of Institution, Mobile Number, Address, District and Post Office. Then applicants can enter their Bank Details like IFSC and Bank Account Number.
- Finally, applicants can enter the desired password and click at the “Create User” tab to complete the registration process.
Furthermore, applicants can make Farmer Login to complete the remaining apply online process for Shubhiksha Keralam Scheme. For more detailed information, click the link – https://www.aims.kerala.gov.in/usermanual/individual.pdf. Also check the usermanual for group – https://www.aims.kerala.gov.in/usermanual/group.pdf and for institutions through the link – https://www.aims.kerala.gov.in/usermanual/institution.pdf
Need for Subiksha Keralam Scheme
During the COVID-19 crisis, the agriculture department of Kerala is planning to implement various action plans with public participation. It is done to achieve self-sufficiency in food production in the state. For this purpose, online registration has been started Subiksha Keralam Scheme as part of the move.
Under each local body, agricultural activities will start in different ways. In the time of this Covid-19, Kerala is dependent on many other states for its survival. So to ensure self sufficiency in food production, Subhiksha Keralam Scheme has been started. The state government has now decided to cultivate around 2200 hectares of fallow land.
The state government is targeting around 25,000 hectares of fallow land to convert to farms. Subiksha Keralam Scheme Padhathi is a convergence scheme where all the departments are merging together. The government is trying to create good models of integrated farming so that expenditure is reduced and income is more.
Subhiksha Keralam Fish Farming Subsidy
Kerala govt. has presented an ordinance which contains instructions on assistance relating to fallow farming and the maximum allowable assistance for permanent cultivation. Subsidy rates in the livestock sector have also changed. The unit cost of milch cow and milch buffalo has been revised to Rs. 60,000. This amount is 50% for the general public, 75% for the Scheduled Castes and 100% for the Scheduled Tribes.
Subsidy rates for sanitation, cattle farming, modernization of mini dairy farms, fodder cultivation, kitchen poultry, poultry and fish farming have also increased. Kerala govt. will act as facilitator with citizens as beneficiaries. Subiksha Keralam Scheme 2020 is a platform where every individual has an opportunity to perform. Nowadays we see a surge in the number of people turning to farming activities including growing vegetables or at least decorative plants in the limited available spaces, sometimes even indoors.
Agriculture Information Management System (AIMS) Kerala
Agriculture Information Management System (AIMS) of Kerala is an integrated system developed for the Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare. This AIMS Kerala portal will provide departmental services efficiently to farmers with the help of Information Technology. SMART is the major component of AIMS which provides work flow based claim processing suite for processing farmer applications. This One Time Registration (OTR) facility is available for farmers to get themselves registered in SMART.
SMART Registration ID can be utilized to avail various services from department in future. In this post, we will discuss the process of Subiksha Keralam Scheme Registration Online. Farmers Portal is an endeavour to create one stop shop for meeting all informational needs relating to Agriculture, Animal Husbandry and Fisheries sectors production, sale/storage of an Indian farmer.
Vision of AIMS Kerala Govt. Portal
AIMS Kerala govt. portal will promote holistic, sustained and equitable intervention for attaining food security. Accordingly, this portal will also result in conservation, management, protection and sustainable use of natural resources for improved livelihood. This Farmers Portal will help in generating gainful rural employment opportunities to alleviate poverty and striving towards an overall balanced economic development of the farming community.
Features of Agriculture Information Management System
Here are some of the most important features of Agriculture Information Management System (AIMS):-
- Simple signup – To set up a new account your first visit registration data is recorded, further you only need to provide e-mail, mobile no or Aaadhar no new visits.
- Dashboard Reports – All daily visits to the departments are shown in a optimized way that shows all visits information.
- Access 24×7 – Access to the Dashboard from anywhere anytime with Periodically Updated Data in Real Time.
- Unified Open Source Technology – Complete solution, developed using Open Source technology stacks with symfony framework.
- Responsive – Easily accessible through Smart Phones, Tablets and Desktop PC.
- GIGW Compliance – Compliant with mandatory guidelines from the compliance matrix of GIGW.
Mission of AIMS Website of Kerala Government
AIMS Website of Kerala government has the mission to propagate modern agricultural production techniques and scientific methods of farming for increasing crop output. It would also help in making our farmers self reliant and to accelerate the economic growth of the State with the of ICT tools.
For more details, visit the official website of Agriculture Information Management System at aims.kerala.gov.in