Central government invited Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar Online Application Form at dmawards.ndma.gov.in. Institutions & Indian citizens working in disaster management fields apply online for awards to get cash rewards of Rs. 51 lakh and Rs. 5 lakh respectively. Applications for the year 2022 were accepted from 1st July 2021 to 30th September 2021 on the official website while the awards to be announced on 23 January 2022 to honour valour during disasters.
PM Modi said that the country cannot forget the services rendered by the unsung heroes who have done excellent work in the field of Disaster Management. So, govt. has decided to invite nominations for these awards in the name of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose. Selfless volunteers, dedicated NGOs, corporate entities, academic & research institutions and individuals can apply online. Nomination process for Subhas Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar for the year 2022 is over.
Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar Application Form
Below is the complete procedure to apply online for Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar:-
STEP 1: Visit the Subhas Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar official website
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “Apply” link in the main menu or directly click
STEP 3: Afterwards, Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar login page will appear as follows:-
STEP 4: Here candidates can click at “Don’t Have an account ? Click Here to Register” link to open the Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar online registration form as shown below:-
STEP 5: Here candidates needs to fill the complete details and click at the “Proceed” button to complete the application process.
Check complete guidelines for filling online application form for National Disaster Management Awards. Union government of India has decided to recognize the excellent work done by individuals and institutions in India in the field of Disaster Management. This would be done by instituting an annual award dedicated to excellence in Disaster Management. The award shall be known as Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar.
Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskaar Awards
There would be upto 3 awards for institutions and individuals. In case the winner is an institution, it would receive a certificate and a cash prize of Rs. 51 lakhs. In case the winner is an individual, winner shall receive a certificate and cash prize of Rs. 5 lakhs.
Individuals and Institutions can win cash prize for Disaster Management related activities only. In case the institution apply online for these awards, then individual can also apply for the awards at their individual capacity.
Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar Eligibility
- Only Indian nationals and Indian institutions can apply for the award.
- For institutional awards, voluntary organizations, corporate entities, academic/research institutions, response/ uniformed forces or any other institution may apply for the award.
Criteria for Award
The applicant must have worked in the area of Disaster Management like Prevention, Mitigation, Preparedness, Rescue, Response, Relief, Rehabilitation, Research, Innovation or Early Warning related work in India. The application must be accompanied by details of the work done in disaster management and must highlight achievements in any one or more of the following areas:-
- Saving human lives.
- Reduction in impact of disasters on lives, livestock, livelihoods, property, society, economy, or environment.
- Mobilisation and provision of resources for effective response during disasters
- Immediate relief work in disaster hit areas and communities
- Effective and innovative use of technology in any field of disaster management.
- Disaster mitigation initiatives in hazard prone areas
- Capacity building of communities for response and risk reduction.
- Early warning and dissemination of disaster risk information to people on real time basis.
- Scientific/ technical research and innovation in any field of disaster management.
- Post-disaster recovery and rehabilitation.
- Continued functioning of critical infrastructure and basic services during disasters.
- Creating awareness among the masses for preparedness and risk reduction.
- Any other area related to Disaster Risk Management
Procedure for Applying
- The applications shall be filed online on
- To see detailed instructions for filling up the online application click “help” on the menu bar above.
- Any Indian national or institution can nominate a candidate for consideration for this award. Candidates can also self-nominate themselves.
- Nomination would be considered only after final submission.
- The last date for filing of application for the year 2022 was 30th September 2021.
Date of Announcement
The award shall be announced on 23rd January 2022 on the birth anniversary of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose.
General Terms and Conditions
The other terms and conditions governing the awards are as follows:-
- A candidate can be disqualified for a period of up to three years, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be incorrect, wrong or false in any manner.
- The Screening Committee or the Jury may seek clarifications on the application/ documents submitted by the candidate.
- Applications submitted after the due date shall not be accepted.
- The Jury reserves the right to reject any application.
- Grievances, if any, may be addressed to the Member Secretary, NDMA.
- 8 Bn NDRF, Ghaziabad
- Disaster Mitigation & Management Centre (DMMC) of Uttarakhand
- Shri Kumar Munnan Singh
- Dr. Rajendra Kumar Bhandari (Individual category)
- Sustainable Environment and Ecological Development Society (SEEDS) (Institutional category)
For any query or assistance, please contact: 011-26701897, 011-26701855 (Mon to Fri, 10 am -5 pm)
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Click at Contact Us link to case of any assistance or any query in filling the online application form.
Download Subhas Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Guidelines PDF –