Rajasthan Viklang Pension Yojana (राजस्थान मुख्यमंत्री विशेष योग्यजन सम्मान पेंशन योजना): Social Justice and Empowerment Department (SJED) in Rajasthan has launched Viklang Pension Yojana 2021 / Mukhyamantri Vishesh Yogyajan Samman Pension Yojana to provide pension to disabled persons. Under Physically Handicapped Pension Scheme, the state govt. will provide Rs. 750 to Rs. 1500 per month to specially abled persons who are resident of Rajasthan. Eligible candidates can apply online by filling the Rajasthan Handicap Pension online application form / Viklang Pension Online Form. Alternatively, candidates can download disability certificate in PDF format, check their PPO status, Viklang Pension List & other details at rajssp.raj.nic.in
Rajasthan Viklang Pension Yojana 2021 Apply Online
Rajasthan Sarkar has also launched various other Social Security Pension Schemes. These Samajik Suraksha Schemes includes Vidhwa Pension Scheme & Old Age Pension Scheme. In addition to this Viklang Pension Scheme of the state govt., central govt. is also implementing its own Indira Gandhi National Disabled Pension Scheme (IGNDPS). People can check disability rules and download the application form in PDF Format and fill it to avail the benefits of Pension Scheme in Rajasthan. People can also check the Pension Payment Order (PPO) Status and Viklang Pension List of Beneficiaries.
Rajasthan Physically Handicapped Pension Scheme Registration / Application Form
All the candidates can now apply online for Disability Certificate under Rajasthan Sarkar Viklang Pension Yojana 2021. Interested candidates can fill the Handicapped Pension Online Application Form subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria either through Bhamashah Details or any other criteria. To download the Viklang Pension Form Rajasthan in PDF Format in Hindi, candidates can click the link given below:-
- Rajasthan Viklang Pension Yojana Form PDF in Hindi – https://jaipur.rajasthan.gov.in/content/dam/doitassets/jaipur/pdf/forms/pension.pdf
- Accordingly, Physically Handicapped Pension Application Form will appear as follows:-
- Here people have to enter all the details correctly and submit the completed application form to concerned authorities to get Pension Payment Order (PPO) Number. Finally, candidates can make disability certificate download Rajasthan to avail monthly pension benefits.
Rajasthan Pension Scheme will enable the handicapped people to become self dependent and to raise their standards of living.
Rajasthan Handicap Pension Scheme Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply for Viklang Pension Online. Below is the complete procedure to check eligibility for viklang pension 2021:-
Rajasthan Sarkar Viklang Pension Yojana Eligibility
|Candidates have to visit the official website rajssp.raj.nic.in|
|At homepage click at the “Eligibility Criteria” section in the main menu|
|To avail pension rajasthan, the annual income of the family of the applicant must not exceed Rs. 60,000 p.a|
|Pension for all Handicapped Persons – All the physically handicapped persons with more than 40% disability belonging any age group would be eligible under Rajasthan Viklang Pension 2021.|
|Even the people with less than 3 feet 6 inch natural height or are transgenders in nature can also fill the handicapped pension application form.|
|All the pensioners of viklang pension yojana can check their eligibility criteria through the Bhamashah Details. Even pensioners can now check their eligibility by their Gender, Category, Marital Status, Age, BPL Type & other details|
All the candidates will have to fill the disability certificate online application form and then submit this viklang pension form with necessary details to Social Welfare Officer in District / Taluka in Rajasthan. All the approved applicants will soon start receiving the pension amount.
Rajasthan Disability Pension Scheme Rules
Rules for Rajasthan Disability Pension Scheme – https://sje.rajasthan.gov.in/Related%20Acts/Rajasthan_Rights_of_PWD_Rules_2017.pdf
Rajasthan Viklang Pension Yojana Amount
- Women below 55 years (<55)- Rs. 750 per month
- Women above 55 years and below 75 years (55-75) – Rs. 1,000 per month
- Men below 58 years (<58) – Rs. 750 per month
- Men above 58 years and below 75 years (58-75) – Rs. 1000 per month
- Applicant Men / Women above 75 years of age (>75)- Rs. 1250 per month
- Leprosy Patients – Rs. 1500 per month
Rajasthan Online Handicapped Pensioner Application Status / Disabled Beneficiary Details
Candidates can now check the Disability Pensioner Status and also Track Physically Handicapped Pension Scheme Beneficiary Details as follows:-
- Visit the same official website https://rajssp.raj.nic.in/LoginContent/MidLogin.aspx
- Next click at the “Reports” Section to open the page as shown below:-
- Then click at the “Pensioner Online Status” link in the opened page to track the Viklang Pension Yojana pensioner online status as shown below:-
- Here candidates can enter the Application Number and then click at “Show Status” button to get the Viklang Pension Yojana Pensioner Application Status.
Registered beneficiaries can also check their Name in Old Age Pension Scheme Beneficiary List 2021. Candidates can also check Pensioners Portal PPO Status – https://pension.raj.nic.in/Account/PublicView
Rajasthan Vishesh Yogyajan Pension List / Viklang Pensioner List
Here is the complete procedure to check name in the Physically Handicapped Pension Scheme List 2021:-
- Visit the official website https://rajssp.raj.nic.in/LoginContent/MidLogin.aspx
- Go the Reports Section as mentioned above and then click at the “Beneficiary Report” section.
- A new window will open containing the Social Security Pension List of Beneficiaries (District Wise). This Viklang Pension Yojana Suchi contains is drillable upto beneficiary level.
- Candidates can find their name manually in this Rajasthan Vishesh Yogyajan Pensioners Suchi / Rajasthan Viklang Pension List.
For more details like checking payment status & making complaint online, candidates can visit the official website http://rajssp.raj.nic.in/