Rajasthan Widow Pension Scheme Apply Online | Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension Yojana Form PDF Download | Check Name in Rajasthan Widow Pension List | Mukhyamantri Ekalnaari Samman Pension Yojana Amount | Vidhwa Pension Yojna Application / Registration Form | Vidhwa Pension PPO Status
Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension Yojana (राजस्थान मुख्यमंत्री एकलनारी सम्मान पेंशन योजना) details at ssp.rajasthan.gov.in. Social Justice and Empowerment Department (SJED) in Rajasthan has launched Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2023 / Mukhyamantri Ekalnaari Samman Pension Yojana to provide pension to widow women.
Under Widow Pension Scheme, the state govt. will provide Rs. 500 to Rs. 1500 per month to widow, divorcee, destitute women who are resident of Rajasthan. Eligible candidates can apply online by filling the Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension Yojana online application / registration form. Alternatively, candidates can download widow pension form in PDF format, check their PPO status, Vidhwa Pension List & other details at ssp.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2023 Apply Online
Rajasthan Sarkar has also launched various other Social Security Pension Schemes. These Samajik Suraksha Schemes includes Viklang Pension Yojana & Old Age Pension Scheme. In addition to this Vidhwa Pension Scheme of the Rajasthan state govt., central govt. is also implementing its own Indira Gandhi National Disabled Pension Scheme (IGNDPS) in the state. People can check widow pension rules and download the application form in PDF Format and fill it to avail the benefits of Vidhwa Pension Yojna in Rajasthan. People can also check the Pension Payment Order (PPO) Status and Vidhwa Pension List of Beneficiaries.
Rajasthan Widow Pension Scheme Registration / Application Form
All the candidates can now apply online for widow pension under Rajasthan Sarkar Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2023. Interested candidates can fill the Mukhyamantri Ekal Naari Samman Pension Yojana Pension Online Application Form subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria either through Bhamashah Details or any other criteria. To download the Vidhwa Pension Form Rajasthan in PDF Format in Hindi, candidates can click the link given below:-
- Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension Yojana Form PDF Download (Hindi) link – https://jaipur.rajasthan.gov.in/content/dam/doitassets/jaipur/pdf/forms/pension.pdf
- Accordingly, Rajasthan Widow Pension Scheme Application Form will appear as follows:-
- Here people have to enter all the details correctly and submit the completed application form to concerned authorities to get Pension Payment Order (PPO) Number. Finally, candidates can make Mukhyamantri Ekalnaari Samman Pension Yojana Form download Rajasthan to avail monthly pension benefits.
Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension Scheme will enable the widow, divorcee, left alone women to become self dependent and to raise their standards of living.
Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension Yojna Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply for Vidhwa Pension Online. Below is the complete procedure to check eligibility for widow pension scheme 2023:-
Rajasthan Sarkar Vidhwa Pension Yojana Eligibility
|Candidates have to visit the official website https://ssp.rajasthan.gov.in/LoginContent/MidLogin.aspx|
|At homepage click at the “Eligibility Criteria” section in the main menu|
|To avail pension Rajasthan, the annual income of the family of the applicant must not exceed Rs. 48,000 p.a|
|Pension for Widow Women – All the widow, divorcee, destitute women would be eligible under Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2023.|
|The vidhwa, parityakta, talakshuda women above 18 years or above age would only be eligible for Widow Pension Scheme.|
|All the pensioners of Vidhwa pension yojana can check their eligibility criteria through the Bhamashah / Jan Aadhaar Card Details. Even pensioners can now check their eligibility by their Gender, Category, Marital Status, Age, BPL Type & other details|
All the candidates will have to fill the Vidhwa Pension Yojna online application form and then submit this Widow pension form with necessary details to Social Welfare Officer in District / Taluka in Rajasthan. All the approved applicants will soon start receiving the pension amount.
Rajasthan Widow Pension Scheme Rules
Rules for Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension Yojana – https://sje.rajasthan.gov.in/Default.aspx?PageID=288
Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension Yojana Amount
- Women above 18 years and below 55 years (18-55) – Rs. 500 per month
- Women of 55 years or above but below 60 years (55-60) – Rs. 750 per month
- Women of 60 years or above but below 75 years (60-75) – Rs. 1000 per month
- Applicant women above 75 years of age (>75)- Rs. 1500 per month
Rajasthan Online Widow Pensioner Application Status / Vidhwa Beneficiary Details
Candidates can now check the Vidhwa Pensioner Status and also Track Widow Pension Scheme Beneficiary Details as follows:-
- Visit the same official website https://ssp.rajasthan.gov.in/LoginContent/MidLogin.aspx
- Next click at the “Reports” Section to open the page as shown below:-
- Then click at the “Pensioner Online Status” link in the opened page to track the Vidhwa Pension Yojana pensioner online status as shown below:-
- Here candidates can enter the Application Number and then click at “Show Status” button to get the Vidhwa Pension Yojana Application Status.
Registered beneficiaries can also check their Name in Widow Pension Scheme Beneficiary List 2023. Candidates can also check Pensioners Portal PPO Status –
Rajasthan Ekalnaari Samman Pension List / Vidhwa Pensioner List
Here is the complete procedure to check name in the Widow Pension Scheme List 2023:-
- Visit the official website https://ssp.rajasthan.gov.in/LoginContent/MidLogin.aspx
- Go the Reports Section as mentioned above and then click at the “Beneficiary Report” section.
- A new window will open containing the Social Security Pension List of Beneficiaries (District Wise). This Vidhwa Pension Yojana Suchi contains is drillable upto beneficiary level.
- Candidates can find their name manually in this Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Ekalnaari Samman Pensioners Suchi / Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension List.
For more details like checking payment status & making complaint online, candidates can visit the official website https://ssp.rajasthan.gov.in/LoginContent/MidLogin.aspx