Social Justice and Empowerment Department (SJED) in Rajasthan has launched Old Age Pension Scheme / Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Samman Pension Yojana to provide pension to senior citizens. Under Vridhavastha Pension Yojana (वृद्धावस्था पेंशन योजना), the state govt. will provide upto Rs. 1000 per month to the elderly citizens who are domicile of Rajasthan. Eligible candidates can Download Rajasthan Old Age Registration / Application Form in PDF format to apply, check their PPO status, Vridha Pension Suchi / Beneficiary List, amount & other details at ssp.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Old Age Pension Scheme 2023 Apply
SJED, Rajasthan has also launched various other Social Security Pension Schemes. These Samajik Suraksha Schemes includes Vidhwa Pension Scheme & Viklang (Handicapped) Pension Yojana. In addition to the Indira Gandhi Old Age Pension Scheme, the state govt. implements its own Rajasthan Old Age Pension Scheme (मुख्यमंत्री वृद्धजन सम्मान पेंशन योजना).
People can download the Rajasthan Old Age Pension Scheme apply form in PDF Format and fill it to avail the benefits of Vridhavastha Pension Yojana. People can also check the Pension Payment Order (PPO) Status and Budhapa Pension List of Beneficiaries.
Rajasthan Vridhavastha Pension Yojana Registration / Application Form
All the candidates who wants to apply for the Rajasthan Vridhavastha Pension Scheme (मुख्यमंत्री वृद्धजन सम्मान पेंशन योजना) can fill the Application Form. However, the application submission is subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria either through Bhamashah Details or any other criteria. To download the Rajasthan Old Age Pension Scheme 2023 Registration Form in PDF Format offline, candidates can click the link given below:-
- Rajasthan Old Age Pension Form in Hindi (PDF) – https://jaipur.rajasthan.gov.in/content/dam/doitassets/jaipur/pdf/forms/pension.pdf
- Rajasthan Old Age Pension Scheme 2023 Application Form will appear as follows:-
- Here people have to enter all the details correctly and submit the completed application form to the concerned authorities to get Pension Payment Order (PPO) Number to avail monthly pension benefits.
This scheme will enable the people to become self dependent in their old age and to raise their standards of living.
Rajasthan Old Age Pension Yojana Eligibility Criteria / Amount
All the candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply online for Vridhavastha Pension Yojana. Below is the complete procedure to check eligibility:-
Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Samman Pension Yojana Eligibility
|Candidates have to visit the official website ssp.rajasthan.gov.in|
|At the homepage, click at the “Eligibility Criteria” section in the header.|
|To avail pension, the annual income of the family of the applicant must not exceed Rs. 48,000 per annum|
|Pension For Women – Women belonging to the age group of 55 to 75 years will get Rs. 750 per month while women having age of 75 years or above will get Rs. 1000 per month.|
|Pension For Men – Men belonging to the age group of 58 to 75 years will get Rs. 750 per month while men of 75 years or above will get Rs. 1000 per month.|
|All the pensioners can check their eligibility criteria through the Bhamashah Details. Moreover, pensioners can check their eligibility through Gender, Category, Marital Status, Age, BPL Type & other details.|
All the candidates will have to fill the application form and then submit the completed application form to Social Welfare Officer in District / Taluka in Rajasthan. All the approved applicants will start receiving the pension amount.
These applicants can check their Pension Status and name in the Old Age Pension Beneficiary Details subject to the Eligibility Criteria. Pension Rules for Old Age Pension – https://sje.rajasthan.gov.in/Default.aspx?PageID=112
Rajasthan Vridhavastha Pension Status / Track Old Age Pension Beneficiary Details
Candidates can now check the Budhapa Pension Status and also Track Old Age Pension Beneficiary Details as follows:-
- Visit the same official website ssp.rajasthan.gov.in
- Next click at the “Reports” Section to open the page as shown below:-
- Then click at the “Pensioner Online Status” link in the opened page to track the old age pension scheme pensioner online status as shown below:-
- Here candidates can enter the Application Number and then click at “Show Status” button to get the Pensioner Application Status.
Registered beneficiaries can also check their Name in Old Age Pension Scheme Beneficiary List 2023.
Rajasthan Vridha Pension List / Old Age Pension Suchi
Here is the complete procedure to check name in the Old Age Pension Scheme Beneficiaries List 2023:-
- Visit the official website ssp.rajasthan.gov.in
- Go the Reports Section as mentioned above and then click at the “Beneficiary Report” section.
- A new window will open containing the Social Security Pension List of Beneficiaries (District Wise). This Vridha Pension Suchi contains is drillable upto beneficiary level.
- Candidates can find their name manually in this Rajasthan Vridha Pension Suchi.
For more details like checking payment status & making complaint online, candidates can visit the official website http://ssp.rajasthan.gov.in/