Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Portal: Rajasthan govt. is inviting Raj Udyog Mitra Portal online registration from new enterprises at rajudyogmitra.rajasthan.gov.in. The state govt. had taken a pioneering initiative of MSME Act 2019 to simplify the path for new enterprises. Now the fresh udyami mitra who wants to start their own business / startup can fill Raj Udyog Mitra application form. Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Portal Online Registration for new enterprises had already been started from 12 June 2019 at the portal launched by CM Ashok Gehlot.
Department of Information & Public Relations (DIPR) of Rajasthan is managing this Udyog Mitra Portal. The main objective is to ensure that new business must flourish across the state which would also helpful in tackling unemployment. Rajasthan Udyami Mitra initiative has been launched with a tagline “Sarkaar Ka Haath, Udyami Ke Saath”.
Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Portal Online Registration for Udyami
Below is the complete procedure to make online registration at the new Rajasthan Udyami Mitra portal:-
- Firstly visit the official MSME Act 2019 portal at rajudyogmitra.rajasthan.gov.in
- At the homepage, click at the “Sign Up” tab in the menu to proceed for registration at the Rajasthan SSO ID Portal as shown below or directly click at https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/register link:-
- After making SSO ID registration, candidates can make login to apply online at Udyog Mitra Portal.
- Direct Link for https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin is
People can know complete Rajasthan SSO ID Registration / Login Process to ensure easier access to Raj Udyog Mitra Portal.
All the new micro, small or medium enterprise, whose date of commencement of commercial operation is proposed on or after the date of promulgation of the Ordinance i.e. 4 March 2019 can apply for exemptions under the Act. At the official Raj Udyog Portal, candidates can also check the list of acts & rules issued by the state government. Moreover, candidates can validate / verify their acknowledgement certificate.
HOW CAN I APPLY – Use link https://bioscope.rajasthan.gov.in or User Manual
Raj Udyog Mitra Portal Benefits
Here are the benefits of making registration / login at the official Raj Udyog Mitra Portal:-
- No prior approval required under any state law for establishment and operation of MSME.
- Exemption from inspections under all state laws for 3 years.
- Easy application process and immediate acknowledgement certificate issuance.
- There is a simple application form for registration of new enterprises.
- No application fees is required for establishment and operation of MSMEs.
- No document is required to be uploaded at the Rajasthan Udyog Mitra Portal.
Launch of Raj Udyog Mitra Portal
At the newly launched Raj Udyog Mitra Portal, people can look for Acts, Rules issued by the government.
The exemptions from the renewal of approvals are not covered under the MSME Act 2019. The exemptions under the Act are applicable only on the new enterprise and that includes an enterprise set up or proposed to be set up by an existing enterprise for manufacturing products or providing services at a location which is separately identifiable and different from location of the existing enterprise.
For more details, visit the official website at https://rajudyogmitra.rajasthan.gov.in/