Rajasthan Interest Free Farm Loan Scheme 2021 | Zero Interest Crop Loan Scheme Rajasthan | 0% Interest Agriculture Loan Scheme Rajasthan | Farmer Loan Scheme Without Interest in Rajasthan | Byaj Mukt Fasal Rin Yojna
Rajasthan government has decided to implement Interest Free Farm Loan Scheme (ब्याज मुक्त फसली ऋण योजना) 2021. In this scheme, the state govt. will loans at 0% interest rate to farmers for their agricultural produce. In this article, we will tell you about how farmers can apply for zero interest loans by filling Interest Free Farm Loan Scheme online application / registration form. Also check list of documents and complete details here, for this you have to read the article till the end.
Rajasthan Interest Free Farm Loan Scheme 2021 Apply
While presenting the Rajasthan Budget 2021-22, CM Ashok Gehlot has announced to start a new Interest Free Farmer Loan Scheme 2021. This announcement is made by the Chief Minister in the state legislative assembly on 24 February 2021. The main objective of this scheme is to provide loans at 0% interest rate to beneficiary farmers. Now we are going to describe how to apply for Rajasthan Interest Free Farm Loan Scheme.
Interest Free Agriculture Loan Scheme Application / Registration Form
In order to avail loans without interest, farmers will have to fill Rajasthan Interest Free Farm Loan Scheme Application Form. The Mukhyamantri Byaj Mukt Fasali Rin Yojana online registration form may be invited through the official website of the state govt. at https://www.rajasthan.gov.in/Pages/default.aspx or a new dedicated portal.
It is imperative to note that the Interest Free Farmer Loan Scheme apply online forms would be invited only after the official launch of the scheme. As soon as the Zero Interest Farmer Loan Scheme online application / registration form filling process starts, we will update it here.
Rajasthan Zero Interest Crop Loan Amount for Farmers
Chief Minister of Rajasthan has made the announcement regarding Rajasthan Interest Free Agriculture Loan Amount in first paperless budget presented in the state assembly. CM mentioned “किसानों को 16000 करोड़ के ब्याज मुक्त फसली ऋण दिए जाएंगे और इसमें मत्स्य पालकों और पशुपालकों को भी इसमें शामिल किया जाएगा.” Interest free Crop Loans of total amount of Rs. 16,000 crore would be given to farmers in Rajasthan. Moreover from next year, agricultural budget will be presented separately.
Other Welfare Schemes for Farmers in Rajasthan Budget 2021-22
- Farm loans of more than Rs. 8000 crore have been waived of around 20 lakh farmers by Rajasthan government. Till date, more than Rs. 14,000 crore outstanding amount of crop loans have been waived.
- The state govt. of Rajasthan will waive off commercial loans of farmers through One Time Settlement Scheme.
- Mukhyamantri Krishak Sathi Yojana would be implemented and around 2,000 crore would be spent on various works.
- In the next 3 years, around 4,30,000 areas would be brought under micro irrigation areas and automation would be promoted. For this purpose, Rs. 732 crore has been allotted.
- Electricity connections would be provided to around 50000 farmers and works of around Rs. 1,000 crore would be done in agriculture produce mandis.
- Solar pumps would be made available to around 50,000 farmers.
- Kisan Complex would be built in the Jodhpur area of Rajasthan.
- Mega Food Parks would be established with an outlay of Rs. 200 crore and 1000 Kisan Seva Kendras would be built.
- A New Agriculture Electricity Distribution Company would be built.
- Agricultural consumers would get electricity bills in 2 months from now onward.
- Furthermore with regards to MGNREGA, workers from Sahariya tribes and specially abled category would get 200 days of work in a year (earlier 100 days).
The state govt. of Rajasthan has made efforts to take every section of society together. CM mentioned that Corona has affected the economy so efforts will be made to gather financial resources. Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, who also holds the finance portfolio, finalized the budget at his residence on 23 Feb 2021. It is the third budget of the Ashok Gehlot led government in the state.