Central govt. has launched Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 for farmers. Under this Farmers Income Support Scheme, govt. will provide Rs. 6000 per annum to small and marginal farmers with land holding upto 2 hectares. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2021 is a major step forward towards the welfare of farmers and will assure them of minimum income. The assistance amount would be transferred directly into the bank accounts of the farmers. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Form are available at pmkisan.nic.in to apply online.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 (PM-KISAN Scheme)
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2021 (PM-KISAN) is fully funded by the central government and is expected to cost around Rs. 75,000 crore per year. PM Kisan Scheme 2021 is going to tackle the problem of the farmers and would also reduce the agarian distress. Online registrations for PM Kisan Scheme are ongoing at pmkisan.gov.in (earlier pmkisan.nic.in) which is the official portal for PM Kisan Yojana.
With this PM-KISAN Scheme for farmers, the govt. aims to assure minimum income guarantee to the farmers. Accordingly, farmers can utilize this direct cash transfer amount to buy anything of their choice.
Track PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Status
Applicants can click at direct link to track PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Status – https://pmkisan.gov.in/BeneficiaryStatus.aspx.
How to Fill PM KISAN Samman Nidhi Yojana Online Application Form
PM Kisan Yojana Form will remain available at the official website https://pmkisan.gov.in/Home.aspx. The PM Kisan Yojana online application form will appear upon clicking the New Farmer Registration Tab. Here candidates can enter their details and click at the “Submit” button to apply online for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021.
Check the complete process to apply online and track PM Kisan application status here – PM KISAN Samman Nidhi Yojana Apply Online / Status Process.
Know How to Make Offline Registration for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021
To learn the complete offline application process for PM Kisan Yojana at common service centers, click the link: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Registration at CSCs
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi App APK Download
Here is the direct link to download PM Kisan Scheme App:- https://sarkariyojana.com/pm-kisan-samman-nidhi-yojana-app-apk-download/
How To Check Name in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 Beneficiary List
All the applicant farmers can download the complete list of PM Kisan Yojana 2021 beneficiaries through the link given below:-
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List of Beneficiaries
All those farmers whose name appears in the PM KISAN 2021 Beneficiary List will get financial assistance of Rs. 6,000 p.a through DBT Mode.
Salient Features of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
The important features and highlights of PM Kisan Scheme 2021 are as follows:-
- All the small and marginal farmers will get Rs. 6,000 per year.
- All farmers are eligible for PM Kisan Yojana irrespective of their land holding. Check PM Kisan Yojana Extension for All Farmers (New Beneficiary List)
- The assistance amount would be given through direct cash transfer and would be credited directly into the bank accounts of the farmers.
- Central govt. will give this PM Kisan Scheme amount in a single year in 3 equal installments of Rs. 2,000 each.
- PM Farmers Income Support Scheme will be fully funded by the central government and it will add a burden of around Rs. 75,000 crore on the government’s pocket.
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 is going to benefit around 14.5 crore small and marginal farmers.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 is applicable from 1 December 2018. The central govt. also announced relief to farmers who are affected by natural disasters and rewards for those farmers who are repaying their loans on time. Instead of rescheduling of crop loans, farmers who are severely affected by natural calamities will now get 2% interest subvention and additional 3% interest subsidy on timely repayment.
PM KISAN Scheme 2021 Combined Benefits
This income support scheme or Modi Rythu Bandhu Scheme is based on the lines of Telangana’s Rythu Bandhu Scheme (Rs. 8,000 per annum) and Odisha’s Kalia Scheme (Rs. 10,000 per annum). Both these schemes have achieved immediate success previously. Now these schemes will provide additional (combined) benefits to farmers which are described below:-
- Now in Telangana, farmers will get Rs. 14,000 per year as combination of Rythu Bandhu (8000 p.a) + PM Kisan Scheme (Rs. 6000 p.a).
- Accordingly, farmers in Odisha would get Rs. 16,000 per year as combination of Kalia Yojana (Rs. 10000 p.a) + PM-KISAN Scheme (Rs. 6000 p.a).
- Similarly in Jharkhand, farmers would get combined benefit of Rs. 11000 p.a as a combination of Krishi Ashirwad Yojana (Rs. 5000 p.a for Kharif crops) + PM KISAN Scheme (Rs. 6000 p.a)
Now the central govt. will provide 2% rebate on loans taken from Kisan Credit Card. Moreover, all those farmers who pays their installments on time will get another rebate of 3% on KCC loans.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Launch
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the ambitious Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana on 24 January 2019. At the time of launch of this Income Support Scheme, govt. aims to provide Rs. 6000 per annum to all small and marginal farmers with land holding upto 2 hectares (5 acre). This would have covered 12 crore farmers. But later land holding limit was removed and then 2 crore more beneficiaries were included in this PM Kisan Scheme. Now all the 14 crore farmers in India are getting PM Kisan benefits.
The first installments was transferred back in the year 2019 and subsequent installments are getting transferred from then onward. People must check the latest timely updates at our website to get information about the next PM Kisan installment.