Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana (PM KMY) Apply: Central govt. is inviting PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021 online registration form at maandhan.in or pmkmy.gov.in. This farmers pension scheme subscriber enrollment process is ongoing at the official website. All the farmers can fill PM Kisan Maan dhan Yojana apply online form and make registration to avail pension of Rs. 3,000 per month. Moreover, people can now check the eligibility criteria, features, benefits and can track status.
PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana Subscriber enrollment form asks for date of birth, aadhaar number, mobile number, e-mail ID and other details from farmers. The beneficiary farmers in the age group of 18 to 40 years (eligibility) will have to pay premium. The range of premium amount is Rs. 55 to Rs. 200 depending on age of farmers which comes with an option for auto-deduction from PM Kisan Samman Nidhi bank account of farmers.
All the farmers who have already been registered for the quarterly income support of Rs. 2,000 under PM-KISAN scheme would be firstly targeted in PM Pension scheme for farmers.
PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana Online Registration Form 2021
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana is a government scheme meant for old age protection and social security of farmers on attaining age of 60 years. This scheme is for small and marginal farmers having cultivable land up to 2 hectares as per land records of the concerned State/UT. Below is the complete procedure to apply online for PM Kisan Mandhan Yojna:-
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “Click Here to Apply Now” link at the official portal for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana:-
STEP 3: Then the page to apply online for PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana will appear as shown below:-
STEP 4: Here people can choose process of registration either “Self Enrollment (using mobile number & OTP)” or “CSC VLE (using CSC connect)” to apply online. For Self Enrollment process, the applicants will have to make login through mobile number & OTP on registered mobile number.
STEP 5: Afterwards, a dashboard will open containing the name of schemes – Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana, PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana and National Pension Scheme for Traders & Self Employed Persons Yojana.
STEP 6: Select ‘Enrollment‘ option and select the scheme name to open the subscriber enrollment form for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana or in simple words PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana online registration form:-
STEP 7: Here candidates can enter complete details and click at the “Submit” button to complete the application process for PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana.
Farmers can also make PM Kisan Mandhan Yojna offline registration through Common Service Centers (CSCs) and state nodal officers of PM-KISAN scheme.
STEPS to Fill PM Kisan Maan Dhan Yojana Application Form
- Enter Aadhaar Number
- Enter Subscriber Aadhaar
- Enter Subscriber Name
- Enter Subscriber D.O.B
- Select Gender
- Enter Mobile Number
- Enter Email
- Select State from the drop down.
- Select District from the drop down.
- Select Sub District from the drop down.
- Select Village from the drop down.
- Enter Pincode
- Select if the subscriber belong to North Eastern Region (NER)
- Select the Category from the drop down.
- Select The Farmer Category
- Select the Premiums To Be Auto Deducted From PM-KISAN Bank Account
- Provide Consent
- Click on submit button
CSCs Enrollment for PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana (PMKMY)
Central government has already started PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana Registration from 9 August 2019. Now the Modi govt. aims to perform enrollment of 2 crore farmers for PMKMY monthly pension scheme before 15 August 2019. All the farmers can now fill PM Kisan Maan-dhan Yojana Online Application Form at Common Service Centers (CSCs).
There are around 3.5 lakh CSCs across the country which are roped in to enroll farmers for monthly pension of Rs. 3,000 per month. The union government will ensure that each CSC must enroll at-least 100 small and marginal farmers to bring them under the ambit of PMKMY farmers pension scheme. For this purpose, the govt. has decided that all the CSCs across the country would remain open even on the Independence Day.
STEPS for PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana CSC Registration Offline
- The Eligible SMFs desirous of joining the scheme shall visit nearest Common Service Centre (CSC).
- Following are the prerequisites for the enrollment process: Aadhaar Card, Savings Bank Account Number along with IFSC Code (Bank Passbook or Cheque Leave/book or copy of bank statement as evidence of bank account).
- Initial contribution amount in cash will be made to the Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE).
- The VLE will key-in the Aadhaar number, Name of subscriber and Date of birth as printed on aadhaar card for authentication.
- The VLE will complete the online registration by filling up the details like Bank Account details, Mobile Number, Email Address, Spouse (if any) and Nominee details will be captured.
- System will auto calculate monthly contribution payable according to age of the Subscriber.
- Subscriber will pay the 1st subscription amount in cash to the VLE.
- Enrollment cum Auto Debit mandate form will be printed and will be further signed by the subscriber. VLE will scan the same and upload it into the system.
- A unique Kisan Pension Account Number (KPAN) will be generated and Kisan Card will be printed.
Simple Process for PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana Offline Registration at CSCs
The registration process for PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana is very simple and transparent. Any small and marginal farmer having land holding upto 2 hectares (5 acres) can visit the nearby CSC for PMKMY enrollment. For this purpose of enrolling in PMKMY monthly pension scheme, farmer needs to carry their aadhar card along with bank passbook (or bank account details) at CSC.
All the village level entrepreneurs (VLEs) on receiving the documents will complete the PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana online application process. CSCs are the access points for delivery of essential public utility services, social welfare schemes, healthcare, financial, education and agriculture services to citizens in rural and remote areas of the country.
On successful submission and verification of PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana Registration Form, all the registered farmers would get acknowledgement. Then PMKMY Farmers Pension ID & Special pension account number would be provided to registered farmers. All the farmers would then start getting Rs. 3,000 per month as pension on attaining the age of 60 years. Farmers can even apply online for PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana at maandhan.in official website.
PM Kisan Maan dhan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
This PM Kisan Maan dhan Yojana is only for Small and Marginal farmers. Farmers with Cultivable land up to 2 hectares as per land records of the concerned State/UT would be eligible. Only those farmers whose age lies between 18 to 40 years can apply for this PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana. It is because any farmer is required to make contribution for at-least 20 years in this contributory pension scheme for farmers. Depending on the age of farmers (as per pension chart), each farmer will have to make contribution between Rs. 55 to Rs. 200 per month. Central govt. will pay same amount on account of farmers to their pension fund.
In case the wife of a farmer also applies for PMKMY farmers pension scheme and makes separate contribution, then she would also get Rs. 3,000 per month as pension. If any farmer dies before maturity, then his wife can continue contribution in farmers pension scheme. In case the family does not want to continue PMKMY scheme, then the complete amount along with interest would be given to farmers wife.
Who Are Not Eligible for PM Farmers Pension Scheme
The farmers falling under any one of the category are not entitled to get benefits of PM Kisan Pension Yojana:-
- Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs) covered under any other statuary social security schemes such as National Pension Scheme (NPS), Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Scheme, Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) Scheme etc.
- Farmers who have opted for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana and National Pension Scheme for Traders and Self Employed Persons administered by the Ministry of Labour & Employment are not eligible.
- Farmers whose economic conditions are good like all institutional land holders are not eligible.
- Former and present holders of constitutional posts, former and present Ministers/ State Ministers and former/present Members of Lok Sabha/ Rajya Sabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats are not eligible.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State Government Ministries/ Offices/Departments and their field units, Central or State PSEs and Attached offices/ Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employees) would not be eligible.
- All Persons who paid Income Tax in last assessment year are not included.
- Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with Professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practice cannot apply.
List of Documents Required for PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana
Here is the complete list of documents required for PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021:-
- Aadhaar card
- Savings Bank Account / PM- KISAN Account
PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana Features
- Assured Pension of Rs. 3000/- month
- Voluntary and Contributory Pension Scheme
- Matching Contribution by the Government of India
PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana Benefits
Here are some of the most important benefits for PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana:-
Benefits to the family on death of an eligible subscriber
During the receipt of pension, if an eligible subscriber dies, his spouse shall be only entitled to receive fifty per cent of the pension received by such eligible subscriber, as family pension and such family pension shall be applicable only to the spouse.
Benefits on disablement
If an eligible subscriber has given regular contributions and become permanently disabled due to any cause before attaining his age of 60 years, and is unable to continue to contribute under this Scheme, his spouse shall be entitled to continue with the Scheme subsequently by payment of regular contribution as applicable or exit the Scheme by receiving the share of contribution deposited by such subscriber, with interest as actually earned thereon by the Pension Fund or the interest at the savings bank interest rate thereon, whichever is higher.
Benefits on Leaving the Pension Scheme
- In case an eligible subscriber exits this Scheme within a period of less than ten years from the date of joining the Scheme by him, then the share of contribution by him only will be returned to him with savings bank rate of interest payable thereon.
- If an eligible subscriber exits after completion of a period of ten years or more from the date of joining the Scheme by him but before his age of sixty years, then his share of contribution only shall be returned to him along with accumulated interest thereon as actually earned by the Pension Fund or the interest at the savings bank interest rate thereon, whichever is higher.
- If an eligible subscriber has given regular contributions and died due to any cause, his spouse shall be entitled to continue with the Scheme subsequently by payment of regular contribution as applicable or exit by receiving the share of contribution paid by such subscriber along with accumulated interest, as actually earned thereon by the Pension Fund or at the savings bank interest rate thereon, whichever is higher
- After death of subscriber and his or her spouse, the corpus shall be credited back to the fund.
PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana Pension Chart
|Entry Age (Yrs)|
|Member’s monthly contribution (Rs)|
|Central Govt’s monthly contribution (Rs)|
|Total monthly contribution (Rs)|
(Total = C + D)
Track PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana Status
Farmers can now track their PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana Status by finding their name in the PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana incomplete enrollment list or complete enrollment list.
Check Name in Incomplete Enrollment List of PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana
All the applicants can first make registration, then proceed to go to the dashboard as mentioned in the online registration form process. Then at the dashboard page, click at the “Pending” tab to open the page to check name in PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana Incomplete Enrollment List:-
Find Name in Complete Enrollment List
All the applicants can first make registration, then proceed to go to the dashboard as mentioned in the online registration form process. Then at the dashboard page, click at the “Complete” tab to open the page to check name in PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana Complete Enrollment List:-
PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana Profile Update
Following details of the Subscriber can be updated:– Mobile Number, Email ID, Bank Details, Occupation, Nominee Details, Name of Spouse. For this purpose, applicants can go to the “update profile” tab in the PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana dashboard. The page to make PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana profile update will appear as shown below:-
Enter your 12 Digit Pension Account Number (SPAN/ KPAN/ NPS traders), name of the subscriber, select the gender, select the authentication type, enter captcha, read the consent and provide the consent and click on Proceed button to update profile.
Account Statement for PM Kisan Maan dhan Yojana
For this purpose, applicants can go to the “account statement” tab in the PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana dashboard. The page to check PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana account statement will appear as shown below:-
Enter your 12 Digit Pension Account Number (SPAN/ KPAN/ NPS traders), name of the subscriber, select gender, authentication type, read the consent and provide the consent and click on Proceed button to track account statement for PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana.
PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana Card Reprint – Duplicate PMKMY Card
Firstly go to the PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana dashboard, click at the “Reprint Card” tab in the header. Then the page to reprint PMKMY card will appear as shown below:-
If the applicant have the Pension Account Number, follow the below mentioned steps to reprint the card:-
- Enter 12 digit Pension Account Number (SPAN/ KPAN/ NPS Traders).
- Click on proceed to submit.
- Review your subscriber details thoroughly and click on the card reprint to continue.
- Provide the consent for the payment of Rs 20 for the process.
- Make the payment and reprint the card.
Note: If the applicant does not have the Pension Account Number they can reprint the card by clicking on the Search by Aadhaar.
Approval for PM Kisan Maandhan Pension Yojana
People will have to make contribution as specified in the pension chart. Central govt. will also contribute an equal amount (50%) to pension fund to be managed by Life Insurance Corporation. LIC would be the nodal agency for its implementation and will be responsible for the payout. After coming to power for the 2nd time, Modi govt. in their first cabinet meeting has approved a separate pension scheme for farmers.
In the approved PM Kisan Pension Scheme, govt. will cover around 5 crore beneficiaries in the first 3 years. This would cost the exchequer Rs. 10,774.5 crore per annum. For this purpose, a sum of Rs. 900 crore was allocated for the PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana in Budget 2019-20 by FM Nirmala Sitharaman.
PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana Launch Date
PM Modi had launched Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan-dhan Yojana on 12 September 2019 from Jharkhand. In this farmers pension scheme, farmers whose age is b/w 18 to 40 years will have to deposit premium. All the farmers will have to deposit premium of Rs. 55 to Rs. 200 for a time duration 20 to 42 years. Some farmers are keeping themselves out of this scheme as waiting time is very high & Rs. 3,000 would not be sufficient at that time when farmers attain 60 years of age.
Brief of PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana is a government scheme meant for old age protection and social security of Small and Marginal Farmers (SMF). All Small and Marginal Farmers having cultivable landholding up to 2 hectares falling in the age group of 18 to 40 years, whose names appear in the land records of States/UTs as on 01.08.2019 are eligible to get benefit under the Scheme.
Under this scheme, the farmers would receive a minimum assured pension of Rs 3000/- per month after attaining the age of 60 years and if the farmer dies, the spouse of the farmer shall be entitled to receive 50% of the pension as family pension. Family pension is applicable only to spouse.
- On the maturity of the scheme, an individual will be entitled to obtain a monthly pension of Rs. 3000/-. The pension amount helps pension holders to aid their financial requirements.
- The applicants between the age group of 18 to 40 years will have to make monthly contributions ranging between Rs 55 to Rs 200 per month till they attain the age of 60.
- Once the applicant attains the age of 60, he/ she can claim the pension amount. Every month a fixed pension amount gets deposited in the pension account of the respective individual.
PM Kisan Maan dhan Yojna Vs PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
The main difference between PM KISAN Samman Nidhi Scheme and PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana is that PM-Kisan is applicable for all farmers while PM-KMY Scheme is only for small and marginal farmers who own less than 2 hectares (5 acres) of land. All the farmers can also make contribution directly from the benefits drawn from the PM-KISAN Scheme.
The central govt. will also prepare an online grievance redressal system for complete transparency. This scheme is identical to the existing PM Shram Yogi Maan-dhan Yojana for unorganized workers and PM Karam Yogi Maandhan Yojna for retail traders and small shopkeepers.
Govt Plans Zero Premium for PM Kisan Maan dhan Yojana
If the farmers make pressure on their respective state govt’s then govt. can easily deposit premium on behalf of farmers. The central govt. is also planning to pay the premium amount for PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana. In case the proposal gets approved, then the farmers would not have to pay zero premium for PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana.
For more details, visit the official website at maandhan.in or click at https://maandhan.in/scheme/pmkmy