Odisha Student Academic Management System portal has been launched and SAMS Odisha portal registration 2022 / login process has been started at samsodisha.gov.in. Department of Higher Education, School and Mass Education, Skill Development & Tech Education, Sports & Youth Services will invite Students Admission Apply Online Form through SAMS Odisha Portal.
Now all the students seeking admissions in schools can make SAMS Odisha Portal Registration 2022. On completion of registration, each student will get a unique username and password necessary for making Student Login at samsodisha.gov.in and fillup of application form for enrollment. In this article, we will tell you about the complete e-admission process at Student Academic Management System (SAMS) Odisha Portal.
SAMS Odisha Portal at samsodisha.gov.in
A student is required to register herself/himself to avail different services under SAMS (e-Admission) such as online application, payments, selection, intimation, etc. The registration will be through an OTP (One Time Password) process, hence a mobile number & email is very crucial. Multiple registrations are restricted against single mobile & email. The direct link to access SAMS Odisha Portal is https://samsodisha.gov.in/
Student Admission Forms at SAMS Odisha Portal
Odisha SAMS Portal invites student admission forms for various courses as mentioned here:-
- Higher education – Degree (+3), post graduation, teacher education (B.Ed. & B.H.Ed)
- School and mass education – Higher Secondary School (+2), Teacher Education & SCERT, Correspondence (CHSE)
- Skill development & Tech Education – ITI, Diploma (Polytechnic), Post Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Sports & Youth Services – Physical Education
SAMS Odisha Portal Registration 2022 / Login
In the below sections, we will tell you how you can make SAMS Odisha Portal Registration 2022 & Login to apply for e-admissions.
Odisha SAMS: How to Apply for Admissions to Class 11
The Department of School and Mass Education, Government of Odisha has started the admission process for Class 11 through Student Academic Management System (SAMS). SAMS is an online portal that manages the admission process, administration, registration, and form fill-up for Class 11. Students can participate in the Class 11 admission process for various streams including arts, commerce, science, vocational, and Sanskrit through the Odisha SAMS portal.
All the students who have passed the Class 10 exam will have to register themselves on the SAMS website at samsodisha.gov.in for availing user-id and password, before applying on the online Common Application Form (CAF). The online Common Application Form (CAF) will be available on the official portal www.samsodisha.gov.in. The application process will begin soon. Once, open students can follow these steps to apply.
SAMS Odisha 11th Admission – Student Application Form
Step 1: Visit the SAMS official website https://samsodisha.gov.in/
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the Higher Secondary School link under School and Mass Education tab or directly click https://samsodisha.gov.in/Juniorweb.aspx
Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page where you have to click on the “New Student Registration“
Step 4: Enter your name, mobile number, email ID (optional) and click on the “Generate OTP” tab
Step 5: Validate the details by using the six-digit OTP that has been sent to the registered mobile number provided
Step 6: Enter the password and reconfirm the same. Now login to the SAMS application using the registered login credentials and proceed further.
STEP 7: Once the registration is done, an e-Space will be created for the applicant at the SAMS application portal. Candidates can log in to the e-Space and access the Common Application Form:-
STEP 8: Applicants can complete the admission form at SAMS Portal. Once the admission is done, the link for attendance, timetable, different academic services, registration card, online examination form-fill, etc. will be made available for the students.
Similar process is to be followed by students for getting admissions in courses offered by higher education, skill development & tech education, sports and youth services department.
Odisha SAMS Portal Benefits for Students
- Apply for multiple institutions through one Common Application (CAF) making it cost and time effective.
- Students to get selected for admission in Institution of their choice only.
- Slide-up ensures eligible students get selected for admission in higher choice of preference institution applied in the CAF.
- All relevant information regarding the institutions is available on a single portal.
- Students get their intimation or other admission related information on the portal.
Odisha SAMS Portal Benefits for Institutes
- Institutions manage all admission and administration processes of their Institute online.
- Manpower required by Institutions to manage admission and administration processes considerably reduced.
- Institutions admit meritorious students from across the state owing to the single online process.
- Workload reduced due to the automation of processes like admit card, RoM, Registration card, Form fill-up etc.
- SAMS maintains the year wise students information database, helping the institutions access the information easily
Need for Odisha SAMS Portal Launch
Student Admission in Junior (+2), and Degree (+3) Colleges were done in offline mode where students were required to go to every colleges to apply for Admission (for e.g. if a student desires to apply for five colleges he/she have to go every college) which turned out to be an arduous task for students. Looking at the amount of effort and expenses incurred through the Offline admission process, Online (web-based) admission process was planned by Higher Education Department. This was later named as Student Academic Management System (commonly known as SAMS).
Background of Odisha SAMS Initiative
This initiative was started in 60 Junior Colleges during academic session 2009-10 and expanded to 169 junior college and 53 degree(+3) Colleges during the session 2010-11. After success implementation of online admission during the session 2010-11 and 2011-12 under the project SAMS it has been decided to cover all junior colleges(including +2 self financed college) and 162 degree colleges (+3) during session 2011-12. After getting good feedback from college and students, all junior & Degree / autonomous students have come to SAMS Fold and it has been approved by Government of Odisha.
Students can now take online admission into Junior / Higher Secondary School and degree(+3) classes of Arts, Commerce and Science streams along with Vocational & Sanskrit Educational institutions through SAMS portal. This admission process, carried out through internet and computers is called as e-Admission. At present, SAMS covers additional courses in addition to the above i.e. it covers Correspondence, ITI, Diploma, Teacher Education, Physical Education of different departments. Besides e-Admission, SAMS also maintains the academic and financial records of each student admitted into the different educational institutions.
Odisha SAMS Helpline Number
In case of any query, candidates can call on the helpline number (toll free) at 155335, 1800-345-6770.
Plus Two (+2) Admissions at SAMS Odisha Portal (Earlier Update)
Plus 2 online application form available at samsodisha.gov.in. Now people can apply online for +2 admission in Arts, Science, Commerce and Vocational Studies streams in Odisha schools. SAMS is an online program used to manage the admission, administration, registration, form fill-up etc. processes of the Higher Secondary Schools of the state.
This online eAdmission system is used by the students to take admission into Class XI of Arts, Commerce, Science, Vocational and Sanskrit Higher Secondary Schools of the state. This e-admission process makes the admission process economical and would reduce the anxiety of applicants / parents by making the entire selection and admission process transparent.
SAMS Odisha Plus 2 (12th) Online Application / Registration
Below is the complete procedure to apply online for SAMS Odisha Plus 2 (12th) admissions:-
- Firstly visit the official website at samsodisha.gov.in
- At the homepage, click at the “Higher Secondary School (+2)” link under ‘School & Mass Education’ section.
- Click on “New Student, Register” button to open the SAMS Odisha Plus 2 online registration form.
- Here candidates can enter name of the student, mobile number & e-mail ID in the box provided and click on the “Generate OTP” button.
- Afterwards, enter the OTP or verification code as well as password and click at “Submit” button to complete the SAMS Odisha +2 admission registration process.
- Then login to the SAMS Application using the user name (registered mobile number) & password given during online registration.
- Then on the dashboard, click at the “Application Form” link to open the SAMS Odisha Higher Education online application form.
The students can apply online on www.samsodisha.gov.in within the deadline for online application. This would also be the last date to submit printed copy of online applied CAF at any Student Academic Management System (SAMS) Resource Center along with supporting documents.
SAMS Odisha Higher Secondary School Admission Offline Application
All those students who wish to apply offline can submit their application at any SAMS Resource Center. Students would be able to submit their forms for admissions and other documents at any SAMS Resource Centre.