Central government is going to start Pashu aadhar card 2023 online apply process to create a numerical database for dairy animals. Pashu Aadhar ID will be like Aadhaar number for humans. Union government aims to track the population and health of livestock by assigning them a unique identification number (UID). Prime Minister Modi on 12 September 2022 addressed the inaugural ceremony of World Dairy Summit in Greater Noida. PM said that the creation of database will be done with the help of biometric identification.
In the new Pashu Aadhar Card scheme, cow and other animals will get UID number. The assigned Pashu Aadhar number will contain all the details of the animal just like aadhar card carries our identification details. In this article, we will tell you how to apply online for Pashu Aadhar ID at official website.
Apart from monitoring the health of the livestock, the database is expected to help government to check the outbreak of lumpy skin disease.
About Pashu Aadhar Card
Pashu Aadhaar aims to expand the dairy sector in India. The National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) is developing the Information Network for Animal Productivity and Health (INAPH) which will be known as Pashu Aadhaar. As part of the scheme, all animals will be given an ear tag which will contain a bar-coded 12-digit unique identification number. INAPH will have all the data related to the animals registered, including their species, breed, and pedigree. It will also consist of information regarding calving, vaccination, and milk production.
Establishing Pashu Aadhaar was first proposed in 2015 by a government committee to prevent cattle smuggling. The committee’s recommendation came after a Supreme Court order on a plea against cattle trafficking.
According to a 2019 report, in the first phase of the project, the government aimed to cover 94 million productive “in milk” female cow and buffalo population, following which, other bovines such as calves, males and strays would be counted. However, by 2019, about 22.3 million cows and buffaloes were issued the UID and their entire data was uploaded on the INAPH database. Currently, 226,763,928 animals are registered under the project on the INAPH website.
Pashu Aadhaar ID Apply Online
Kindly register yourself on INAPH portal and after confirmation of your login information, you will be able to access INAPH application in the ways mentioned below:-
Kindly register yourself on INAPH portal and after confirmation of your login information, you will be able to access INAPH Application in below mentioned ways,
- If you are registered as an Offline farmer, you will get the SMS on your cell phone regarding your login information and the link to download the INAPH Farmer Android Application. Or you can directly login in to the INAPH portal and download the INAPH Farmer Android Application.
- If you are registered as an online farmer, you will get the SMS on your cell phone regarding your login information and start accessing INAPH Farmer Web Application by directly login in to the INAPH portal.
Finally, farmers can apply online for animal registration by following these two steps: a) Visit the INAPH portal by logging in b) Click on the ‘animal registration’ link and enter all the required details, following which farmers can get the UID number for their cattle.
Pashu Aadhar Card Status Check Online
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website at https://inaph.nddb.coop/
STEP 2: At the homepage, scroll over the “About INAPH” tab and then click at the “Animal Status” link.
STEP 3: Then the page to check Pashu Aadhar Card status online will appear as shown below:-
STEP 4: Enter the Animal Tag ID, enter captcha and click “Submit” button to check Pashu Aadhar Card status online.
Benefits of Pashu Aadhar ID Card
Pashu Aadhar ID Card (INAPH) provides the following major benefits:-
- Unique identification of animal along with the pedigree facts, lactation yields and owner details.
- Record keeping of all activities related to Breeding, Nutrition& Health Identification of superior bull & elite female.
- Tracking disease outbreak & disease pattern for different species/breed/village/district.
- Healthier/productive animals increase earning of farmers.
- Assess the efficiency & effectiveness of AI services & Ration Balancing Advisory Services.
- Monitor and follow up genetic improvement programmes.
Features of INAPH Animal Aadhaar Initiative
INAPH provides following features which are described below:-
- Platform: INAPH application is developed on different platform like Desktop Application, Android Application and Web Based Application.
- Application Mode: INAPH application is mainly working in two different modes. First is online mode in which end user can directly communicates with central server database, applications like Desktop Online and Web Based are an example of online mode. Second is offline mode in which end users will performs entries at their end without directly communicating to central server and later on synchronize the entries with central server whenever comes in connectivity, applications like Desktop Offline and Android based are an examples of offline mode.
- Sync Middleware: Sync Middleware is used to synchronize the offline data to and from the end user database for the transactions performed in offline mode.
- Reporting: Role and Hierarchy based Reporting covering one or more functional area. Provide decision support as well as an operational support based on the requirements. Provide alerts to take action in Real Time.
- System Architecture & Deployment: The system is designed to meet the various information needs of farmers, field technicians, End Implementation Agencies (EIAs) such as Milk Unions/Federations, Producer Companies, analysts and policy makers. The application can be operated through computers/netbooks as well as hand-held devices (Windows phone & Android tablets) with internet connectivity. Data collected in the field is stored in the central database at NDDB, Anand. In the absence of network connection (offline mode), there is a provision for data to be captured and stored for later synchronisation with the central server through the GPRS network. INAPH is equipped to send messages to farmers, providing appropriate advice regarding their animals, when required. Web based reports are available to the managerial team and other decision makers for analysis.
Address: National Dairy Development Board, PB No. 40, Anand – 388001, Gujarat, India
Fax: 91-2692-260157, 260165
Email ID: inaph[at]nddb[dot]coop
For more details, visit the official website at https://inaph.nddb.coop/