Odisha e-Manadeya Portal Registration / Login at e-manadeya.odisha.gov.in: Odisha government has started a new e-Manadeya Portal. CM Naveen Patnaik has launched e Manadeya portal under 5T initiatives of Department of Women and Child Development (WCD) and Mission Shakti (MS). In this article, we will tell you about the complete details of the mobile based honorarium system for anganwadi workers / helpers.
Odisha e-Manadeya Portal Login
The Odisha govt. has launched e-Manadeya Portal to enable paperless transfer of honorarium to 1,34,758 anganwadi workers and helpers. Below is the complete procedure to make Odisha e-Manadeya Portal Login:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official e-Manadeya Portal at https://e-manadeya.odisha.gov.in/
STEP 2: At the homepage, the e-Manadeya Portal login window will appear as shown below:-
STEP 3: At the login window of Mobile based honorarium system, all the registered anganwadi workers and helpers can enter mobile number, password, captcha and click at the “Login” button to make Odisha e-Manadeya Portal Login.
Odisha e-Manadeya Portal Registration Online
Now we are describing the process from scratch to make Odisha e-Manadeya Portal registration through online mode:-
STEP 1: Visit the same official website at https://e-manadeya.odisha.gov.in/
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “Sign Up” tab under Login section to open the e-Manadeya Odisha Portal Registration form as shown below or directly click https://e-manadeya.odisha.gov.in/user_login/user_registraion:-
STEP 3: Here applicants can enter the name, mobile number, level, e-mail ID, date of birth, designation, captcha and then click at “Submit” button to complete the Odisha e-Manadeya Portal registration process.
Role and Responsibilities of Anganwadi Workers in Odisha
The role and responsibilities of AWWs and Helpers envisaged under the ICDS Scheme are as under:
- To elicit community support and participation in running the programme.
- To weigh each child every month, record the weight graphically on the growth card, use referral card for referring cases of mothers / children to the sub-centres/PHC etc., and maintain child cards for children below 6 years and produce these cards before visiting medical and para-medical personnel.
- Carry out a quick survey of all the families.
- To organise non-formal pre-school activities in the Anganwadi of children in the age group 3-6 years of age.
- To organise supplementary nutrition feeding for children (0-6 years) and expectant and nursing mothers by planning the menu based on locally available food and local recipes.
- To provide health and nutrition education and counseling on breastfeeding/ Infant & young feeding practices to mothers.
- To make home visits for educating parents to enable mothers to plan an effective role in the child’s growth and development with special emphasis on a newborn child.
- To assist the PHC staff in the implementation of health component of the Programme viz. immunization, health check-up, antenatal and postnatal check etc.
- To assist ANM in the administration of IFA and Vitamin A by keeping stock of the two medicines in the Centre.
- To share information collected under ICDS Scheme with the ANM.
- To bring to the notice of the Supervisors/ CDPO any development in the village this requires their attention and intervention, particularly in regard to the work of the coordinating arrangements with different departments.
- To maintain liaison with other institutions (Mahila Mandals) and involve lady school workers and girls of the primary/middle schools in the village which have relevance to her functions.
- To guide Accredited Social Health Activists (ASHA) engaged under the National Rural Health Mission.
- To assist in the implementation of Kishori Shakti Yojana (KSY) and motivate and educate the adolescent girls and their parents and community in general by organizing social awareness programmes/ campaigns etc.
- To assist in the implementation of the Nutrition Programme for Adolescent Girls (NPAG).
- To identify the disability among children during her home visits and refer the case immediately to the nearest PHC or District Disability Rehabilitation Centre.
- To support in organizing Pulse Polio Immunization (PPI) drives.
- To inform the ANM in case of emergency cases like diahorrea, cholera etc.
For more details, visit the official website at https://e-manadeya.odisha.gov.in/