Odisha Mo Sishu MIS Portal on Child Protection: Odisha government has launched Mo Sishu Portal as a comprehensive web-based information management and monitoring system for child protection services. Odisha Mo Sishu Portal Login / Registration 2022 is now available at mosishu.odisha.gov.in. In this article, we will describe the complete process of how to make Mo Sishu Portal Login & Registration at the official Shishu Suchana Odisha Gov Portal.
About Mo Sishu MIS Portal
MO SISHU MIS PORTAL is the flagship project of Odisha State Child Protection Society (OSCPS), Department of Women & CD and Mission Shakti, Government of Odisha in collaboration with Centre for Modernising Government Initiative (CMGI), under the General Administration (AR) Department, Government of Odisha. “MO SISHU” is a database and application software to monitor the performance of child protection services at Institution, District and State level online through Internet. This aims to be the primarily to help in analysis of data and take speedy decisions. Standardized data entry and reporting format will help in getting error free data.
“MO SISHU”, an MIS portal has been launched on 22nd June, 2017 which provides an online comprehensive IT management software to the multi-stakeholders under the Child Protection Services for managing data pertaining to children in need of care and protection and children in conflict with law.
Odisha Mo Sishu Portal Login / Registration 2022
Below is the complete process to make Odisha Mo Sishu Portal Login / Registration:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website at
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “Login” tab present in the main menu or directly clickas shown here:-
STEP 3: Then the Odisha Mo Sishu Portal Login page will appear as shown below:-
STEP 4: Here candidates will have to enter the User Type, User ID, Password, captcha and then click at “Login” button to make Odisha Mo Sishu Portal Login at mosishu.odisha.gov.in portal.
Objectives of Mo Sishu MIS Portal
- It is a revolutionary automating transaction system relating to monitor the performance of child protection services at Institution, District and State level.
- A click bring forward combined records to generate reports at various level in very less time which help authorities to process out requests from transactional data.
- To monitor the performance of child protection services at Institution, District and State level.
- Agencies can track the detailed record on inflow of children, their staying in CCI, exit details and other vital information.
- Help in analysis of data and take speedy decisions.
- Online tracking would eliminate duplicity and fake records in system.
- It will assist in realistic planning and monitoring to reach the beneficiaries and provide them proper rights and ensure achieving the best interest of the child.
- Helps in getting accurate and timely information.
- Generate reports at various level.
Child Protection through Mo Sishu Initiative
Child Protection’ is about protecting children from or against any perceived or real danger or risk to their life, their personhood and childhood. It is about reducing their vulnerability to any kind of harm and protecting them in harmful situations. It is about ensuring that no child falls out of the social security and safety net and, those who do, receive necessary care, protection and support so as to bring them back into the safety net.
While protection is a right of every child, some children are more vulnerable than others and need special attention. The Government recognizes these children as ‘children in difficult circumstances’, characterized by their specific social, economic and geo-political situations. In addition to providing a safe environment for these children, it is imperative to ensure that all other children also remain protected. This is because Child protection is integrally linked to every other right of the child.
Odisha State Child Protection Society (OSCPS)
Odisha State Child Protection Society (OSCPS) is the technical, fundamental and functional unit of Department of Women & Child Development and Mission Shakti, Government of Odisha, for implementation of Child Protection Services (CPS).
We work to ensure the realization of children’s rights to grow up in a family environment, protected from violence, abuse, exploitation and neglect. Anger and shock at child sexual abuse are not enough. We all need to come together to end violence against children.
Salient Features of Mo Sishu Portal Initiative
- A One-Stop Solution To Solve Your Multi-system Problems – A click bring forward combined records to generate reports at various level in very less time which help authorities to process out requests from transactional data.
- Easy to access and making speedy decisions – A single window system which initiate the process of Registration of new institutions and children’s, Generate Quarterly and Monthly reports to Track progress at district and State level through Internet.
- Easy to Manage Your All Data by This Application – A Revolutionary automating transaction system relating to monitor the performance of child protection services at Institution, District and State level.
Better Customer Services through Mo Sishu Portal
- Get your own time – View the important tasks on your dashboard, will lead to new ways of working. And help during last minute rushes.
- Easy User Interface – It provides a “user-friendly” experience, allowing you to interact with the software in a natural and intuitive way.
- Quick Access – Check your data and get the reports in quick time.
Regd. Office – O/o- The Commissioner-cum-Secretary, Department of W & C D and Mission Shakti, Odisha Secretariat, Bhubaneswar, Dist-Khurda, Pin-751009
State Office – Odisha State Child Protection Society (OSCPS) At – Mission Shakti Bhawan, Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, Pin-751030
E-Mail ID – [email protected]
Helpline Number – 0674-2353122 / 2353049
For more details, visit the official website at http://mosishu.odisha.gov.in/