The state government of Madhya Pradesh has introduced Mukhya Mantri Kaushalya Yojana (MMKY) at mpskills.gov.in. The objective of the scheme is to provide free skill training to the women of the state. MMKY will enhance the overall standard of living for the women and ensure more focus on “Women Empowerment”. Kaushalya Yojana is a state government funded scheme under which skill training programs for women are to be conducted as per the employment oriented national standards.
Under Mukhya Mantri Kaushalya Yojana, the government will provide free skill training to the women in different skill sets. The target of the scheme is to provide skill training at least 2 lakh women per year starting from 2017-18. The interested candidates can register online through the official website of MP State Skill Development Mission at ssdm.mp.gov.in.
Mukhya Mantri Kaushalya Yojana (MMKY) Online Registration
The interested candidates can make online registration for the scheme by following the below given procedure
STEP 1: Visit the official website at https://ssdm.mp.gov.in/mpssdegbhome.aspx
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “Candidate Self Registration” link present in the main menu or directly click https://ssdm.mp.gov.in/Candidate/LoginCandidate.aspx
STEP 3: Candidate login page will open and click on “not a register profile yet? Click here to register us” link.
STEP 4: Candidate fill and submit the Profile form and get username and password on his/her mobile number and email.
STEP 5: Candidate log in portal with credentials.
Madhya Pradesh Govt Schemes 2023Popular Schemes in Madhya Pradesh:MP E Uparjan Kharif 2023-24 Farmers RegistrationMP Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana (MMYUY)MP Mukhyamantri Arthik Kalyan Yojana (MMAKY)
STEP 6: Verify mobile number and email id and click on verify button.
STEP 7: Submit the OTP received on mobile and email.
STEP 8: Enter Aadhar Number and complete authentication process.
STEP 9: Enter remaining data and complete the registration process.
STEP 10: After successful registration process take a print receipt.
Salient Features of Mukhya Mantri Kaushalya Yojana (MMKY)
Below are some of the main highlights and salient features of the Mukhya Mantri Kaushalya Yojana 2023:-
- By providing skills, the scheme will make women capable of getting employed or generate self-employment.
- The skills will be given in the Non – Traditional or Traditional sectors to increase the contribution of women in state development.
- This scheme will increase the employment opportunities in the state for women.
- The scheme will increase the working capacity of women after completion of training.
- The time period of training is from 15 days to 9 months (approx. 100 to 1200 hours).
- The training will be given free of cost.
- This scheme will provide training to around 2 lakh women per year.
- The women belonging to Naxalites families are also eligible for getting trained under MMKY.
- The standards of the program to improve the training quality and promote the skills will be according to the National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF).
- The women who have left their studies in amidst due to family and social restriction will get an another opportunity to improve their skills and find any suitable job or work.
Eligibility Criteria for Mukhya Mantri Kaushalya Yojana
The interested candidates will have to fulfill some criteria and documents as given below:-
a) The age of women must be more than 15 years.
b) The minimum passing marks should be in all the subjects of NSQF course list.
c) The women will have to submit some documents like Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Caste certificate, Training Certificate.
The complete specified details of the scheme can be checked using the link – http://mpskills.gov.in/mpskill/Public/mmky.aspx
Courses under Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana
The interested women who wants to improve their skills and become self dependent can avail free training under this scheme after online registration on the website.
To candidates can download the scheme brochure in PDF format for more information by clicking on link – https://ssdm.mp.gov.in/images/MMKYBrochure.pdf
Documents required for eligibility of MMKY Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Certificate of educational qualification
- Proof of residence
- income certificate
- Caste certificate (for reserved category youth only)
- Disability certificate (only for differently-abled youth)
For complete details of the scheme, visit the official website at http://www.mpskills.gov.in/