MSME Ideas Innovation Research Portal Registration Online at ideas.msme.gov.in: Central government has launched MSME Bank of Schemes, Ideas, Innovations & Research portal at ideas.msme.gov.in. At this new MSME Innovation website, users can rate their ideas for crowd sourcing and venture capitalists can also connect with the users. Users can now register with or without Udyog Aadhaar Number (UAN) at MSME Ideas, Innovation & Research Portal. This Innovate India portal will enable uploading of ideas and innovations regarding micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME) sector.
The MSME Bank of Schemes, Ideas, Innovation and Research portal was launched via video-conference by Nitin Gadkari, Minister of Road Transport and Highways of India. All the registered users can share ideas, innovation and research at the MSME Ideas Portal. All such ideas would be reviewed by the officer concerned and published for public view.
MSME Ideas, Innovation Portal Online Registration Form
Below is the complete process to fill online registration form at the MSME Bank of Schemes, Ideas, Innovations & Research portal:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website at ideas.msme.gov.in
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “User Register” link present in the main menu:-
STEP 3: Afterwards, the User Online Registration Form at the MSME Ideas, Innovation Portal will appear as shown below:-
STEP 4: Here applicants can make registration using the Udyog Aadhar number or without Udyog Aadhaar no. (UAN)
STEP 5: Finally, applicants will have to make MSME Ideas Portal Login using the link – http://ideas.msme.gov.in/user/userlogin.aspx
Advantages of MSME Innovation, Ideas Portal
Here the advantages of MSME Innovation, Ideas portal launched by the central govt. in the progress of India:-
- It is essential for MSMEs to adapt the culture of innovation looking at the world’s challenges.
- Along with Make in India, Innovate in India is also essential.
- Innovation is something that provides solution to the country’s challenges.
- If we don’t innovate, we will stagnate.
- In the changing times, economic progress of any country depends on its innovation quotient.
- Innovation has the power to overcome all challenges the world faces.
- Central govt. focuses on various initiatives that will have to be taken to locally produce all goods that are imported from China.
The global sentiment against China in the wake of COVID-19 crisis is a “blessing in disguise” for India. It presents an excellent opportunity for the country to boost its exports and attract more foreign direct investment.