MP Online is an e-Governance initiative of Madhya Pradesh Government which is responsible for online delivery of government services to the state residents. The state government is running the MP Online Portal in collaboration with the IT consultancy firm TCS. MP Online was first setup in July 2006.
With presence in all 51 districts of the state in over 350 tehsiles, MPOnline have been helping several government departments to make their services reach at the doorstep of common people. The state government has also setup more than 28000 Kiosks across the state to deliver government services to people.
The state government is still inviting online applications for allotment of Kiosks. Interested candidates who wish to start a MPOnline Kiosk can fill the online registration form at the official website of MPOnline at mponline.gov.in. The applicant, if found eligible, would be allotted a Kiosk after the verification of all the details.
MP Online Kiosk Registration Form & Login at mponline.gov.in
Below is the complete procedure to apply online for Kiosk Allotment. Fill the MP Online Kiosk Registration Form and Make Login as mentioned below:-
- Visit the same official website http://mponline.gov.in/portal/
- On the homepage scroll over the “कियोस्क / नागरिक हेतु” section in the main menu and then click at the “नवीन कियोस्क के लिए आवेदन” link or directly click this link
- Read all the Instructions about the Kiosks carefully and verify the details to apply for New Kiosk Allotment. Afterwards, MP Online Kiosk Registration Form for MPOnline Authorized Kiosk Allotment will appear as shown below:-
- Here candidates can fill the “Applicant Details, Shop Details, Asset Details, Attachment, Disclaimer & Security Check” and click at the “Submit” button.
- Finally, candidates can make MP Online Kiosk Login
Candidates can also see complete procedure to fill the registration form – आवेदन कैसे करे / How to Apply for Online Kiosk
MP Online Kiosk – Check Registration Status & Print Application
All the candidates can now check the Online Registration Status using the application number and take a printout of the completed registration form using the links given below:-
- Check MP Online Kiosk Registration Status – आवेदन की स्थिति देखे
- MP Online Kiosk Application Print – आवेदन को प्रिंट करें
- Candidates can check the Payment Status through the link – भुगतान की स्थिति
All the candidates can also “Register As New User” using the link – Citizen Registration
MPOnline Kiosk Helpline No.
— All the candidates can contact the officials in case of any query using the link – Helpline Number
— Now candidates can process all the failed transactions at link – Process Citizen Failed Transactions
— Moreover, all the candidates can Make Complaints using the link – MP Online Complaint / Grievance