Madhya Pradesh govt. has decided to start MP Mukhyamantri Karamchari Swasthya Bima Yojana 2020. Around 12 lakh 55 thousand staff personnels and functionaries would be benefited from MP Chief Minister Employees Health Insurance Scheme. This decision is taken in the state cabinet meeting held on 4 January 2020 led by CM Kamal Nath. Check the CM Staff Health Insurance Scheme list of beneficiary employees, treatment benefits and other details of this scheme.
MP Mukhyamantri Karamchari Swasthya Bima Yojana 2020 aims at providing medical facilities upto Rs. 5 lakh p.a and upto Rs. 10 lakh p.a for treatment of serious medical ailments to each family. OPD assistance would also be provided to employees to enable them to get proper treatment for diseases.
The state govt. of MP wants to ensure the Right to Health to each and every employee working in the state. All the other poor people are already covered under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana or MP state govt. health insurance scheme.
MP Mukhyamantri Karamchari Swasthya Bima Yojana 2020 List
The following categories of employees would be eligible for CM Staff Health Insurance Scheme benefits:-
- Regular government employees (नियमित शासकीय कर्मचारी)
- All contractual employees (सभी संविदा कर्मचारी)
- Teacher cadres (शिक्षक संवर्ग)
- Retired employees (सेवानिवृत्त कर्मचारी)
- Civil servants (नगर सैनिक)
- Full-time employees getting salary from contingency fund (आकस्मिक निधि से वेतन पाने वाले पूर्ण कालिक कर्मचारियों)
- Employees working in autonomous institutions of the state (राज्य की स्वशासी संस्थाओं में कार्यरत कर्मचारियों)
Apart from this, the scheme will be optional for employees working in corporations / boards and officers of All India Services. इसके अलावा निगम/मण्डलों में कार्यरत कर्मचारियों एवं अखिल भारतीय सेवा के अधिकारियों के लिए योजना वैकल्पिक होगी।
MP Mukhyamantri Karamchari Swasthya Bima Yojana 2020 Benefits
The major benefits which Karamchari can avail under this health insurance scheme for employees in MP are listed below:-
- Under CM Employees Health Insurance Scheme, patients will get free treatment or free medicines upto Rs. 10 thousand every year as OPD.
- Each family will get free medical treatment upto Rs. 5 lakh p.a for general treatment.
- Each family will get free medical treatment upto Rs. 10 lakh for serious treatments.
Special permission can be given by the state level medical board for treatment costing more than Rs. 10 lakh (one million).
Madhya Pradesh Government Schemes 2021मध्य प्रदेश सरकारी योजना हिन्दीPopular Schemes in Madhya Pradesh:Mukhyamantri Rural Street Vendor Loan SchemeMP Street Vendor Loan Scheme Registration PortalKamal Nath Govt Schemes List in Madhya Pradesh