Haryana government is inviting Media Person Pension Scheme online application form 2021 at saralharyana.gov.in. Under the scheme, the government will provide a monthly pension of Rs. 10, 000 to the media persons who are working daily, evening, weekly, fortnightly, monthly newspapers, news agencies, radio stations, news channels. All the journalists can now check their eligibility and then make registration for Media Persons Pension Scheme at Antyodaya Saral Haryana Portal.
Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has launched this monthly pension scheme for media persons earlier. He distributed cheques worth Rs. 10,000 to nine media persons as a pension amount to mark the official launch of the scheme. Announcement for this monthly pension scheme for senior journalists was made by the CM while addressing “Swarna Jayanti Journalist’s Meet” at Panchkula.
Haryana Media Person Pension Scheme Online Application Form 2021
The state government of Haryana has launched a pension scheme for media persons in the state. Below is the complete process to apply online for Pension Scheme for Media Persons in Haryana:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website at saralharyana.gov.in
STEP 2: Then make Antyodaya Saral Haryana Portal registration and login, complete process defined here – Saral Haryana Portal Registration / Login
STEP 3: Accordingly make login using username, password and hitting at “Submit” button. In the opened window, scroll over the “Apply for Services” and then click “View All Available Services” link.
STEP 4: In the opened page, type media person in the search box and then click at the “Pension Application for Media Person” link to open the Haryana Media Person Pension Online Application Form as shown below:-
STEP 5: Fill in all the details asked in the online application form for pension of media persons in Haryana. Finally, submit this apply online form for media person pension to start availing scheme benefits.
Eligibility Criteria for Media Persons Monthly Pension Scheme in Haryana
- This scheme is only for the journalists of Haryana.
- The age should be above of 60 years with having at least 20 years of experience in the field of journalism.
- The media person has been accredited with the Information, Public Relations and Languages Department, Haryana for at least the last five years.
- No criminal case must be pending against the beneficiary media person.
- Aadhar card of beneficiary is mandatory.
Highlights of Journalists Pension Scheme in Haryana
- The state government will provide a monthly pension of Rs. 10000 to each media person who will qualify the eligibility criteria.
- The government has launched a life insurance cover of Rs. 10 Lakh and a media claim policy of Rs. 5 Lakh.
- The journalist will get a life insurance coverage of Rs. 5 lakh and Rs. 10 lakh at the time of paying the 50 % amount of premium.
- This insurance scheme was launched on 1 November 2017.
- The representatives of online news portals will also get recognition through the new policy.
- However, if an eligible journalist is receiving any pension from other State Government. The entitlement of a pension under this scheme would be reduced by that amount.
- Moreover, in the case of death of an eligible journalist, the monthly pension will continue to be given to his or her spouse. But in that case, he or she is not getting any salary or wages or pension or any other regular financial assistance from any organization or the State Government.
Furthermore, the state government has also informed that the media centers have been set up at five district headquarters while work on such centers in other districts is in progress.