Maharashtra govt. is inviting online applications for solar pump yojana named Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana 2021 at MSEDCL portal at www.mahadiscom.in. All the interested farmers can make solar pump online registration and fill Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana application form to apply online for Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana 2021 in Maharashtra. MahaVitaran (Mahadiscom) is the nodal agency to implement this scheme for farmers.
Solar Pump Yojana Maharashtra 2021
Under Mukhyamantri Solar Krushi Pump Yojana Maharashtra, the state govt. has decided to provide 1,00,000 solar water pumps to farmers. These off grid solar powered agricultural pumps would be deployed in phase wise manner under Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana Maharashtra. The target of distributing solar water pumps to farmers under the scheme is 1 lakh for the next 3 years starting from January 2020.
The state govt. will announce the Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana list of beneficiaries soon.
Solar Krushi Pump Yojana 2021 Online Registration / Application Form
Below is the complete procedure to make solar pump online registration in Maharashtra and fill Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana online application form:Firstly visit the Maharashtra Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana official website at www.mahadiscom.in/solar/
STEP 1: At the homepage, scroll over the “Beneficiary Facility” link present in the header. Click at the “Apply Online” and then “New Customer” link as shown below:
STEP 2: People can also directly click at CM Solar Agricultural Pump Scheme Apply Online link here: https://www.mahadiscom.in/solar/index.html.
STEP 3: Then the online application form for Off-grid Solar Agriculture Pump for Paid Pending / New Connection Consumer (Format-A1) will appear as shown below:
STEP 4: Here farmers can enter details of applicant and location, nearest consumer details, type of source of irrigation, then have to upload documents and click at “Submit Request” button to complete solar pump online registration in Maharashtra.
Click at Atal Solar Pump Yojana in Marathi to read the government resolution about the Maharashtra Solar Pump Yojana details.
Application Process for New Power Connection without Transmission Solar Agricultural Pump
Here is the complete application process for new power connection without transmission solar agricultural pump:-
- Apply online on MSEDCL web portal at https://www.mahadiscom.in/solar
- The applicant, who is pending payment for new electricity connection for the existing agricultural pump, has to fill only some mandatory fields, e.g. Application number, receipt number, sanction number and capacity demand etc. It is mandatory to provide details.
- New applicant (traditional agricultural pump not paid for new power connection) all fields are mandatory so details need to be filled.
- Fill in the complete information on Form A-1 along with (Upload copy of documents)
- 7/12 Excerpt
- Aadhaar card
- Caste Certificate (for SC / ST beneficiaries)
- The applicant is required to sign A-1 form and declaration.
- Within 10 days of receiving the online A-1 form, a demand note will be issued from the field office after the survey. If any discrepancies are found, the applicant will be informed accordingly.
- Beneficiary will submit / give the name of the agency after the demand note is paid (only 25000 is applicable for tender).
- Applicants will be notified via SMS at each stage.
Check Saur Krushi Pump Yojana Application Status
All the applicant farmers of Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana in Maharashtra can even check their application status online. For this purpose, follow the steps below:-
A) Visit the same official website at https://www.mahadiscom.in/solar/index_mr.html
B) At the homepage, scroll over the “Beneficiary Facility” tab and then click at the “Status of Application / Payment” link or directly click this link
C) Afterwards, the Maharashtra Atal Saur Krushi Pump Yojana application status checking page will appear as shown below:-
D) Applicants can then enter the “beneficiary ID” and click at the ‘Search’ button to check the online application status.
Maharashtra Saur Krushi Pump Yojana – Objectives
The complete procedure to apply online for solar water pumps by filling Atal Saur Krushi Pump Yojana application form in Maharashtra has been described in the previous section. Below are the complete objectives of this Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Yojana:-
- Availability of electricity to agricultural pumps during the day.
- Separation of agricultural irrigation from electricity subsidy.
- Minimizing cross subsidy burden on commercial, industrial and household electricity consumers.
- Zero circulation cost compared to diesel pump.
- Exemption from electricity bill.
- Replacement of diesel pumps in order to reduce pollution.
- Environmental complementary circulation.
All the farmers with less than 5 acre farmland will get pumps of 3 HP (horse power) and 5 HP for bigger farms. In the 1st phase of Atal Solar Pump Yojana, govt. would distribute 25,000 solar water pumps while 50,000 pumps would be distributed in 2nd phase. In 3rd phase, govt. will distribute 25,000 solar pumps to farmers.
Atal Solar Pump Yojana Maharashtra – Eligibility Criteria
All the applicant farmers must check the eligibility criteria of Atal Solar Krishi Pump Yojana in Maharashtra:-
1) Farmers having farmland with assured source of water are eligible. However, Farmers having conventional Electricity connection shall not get benefit of Solar AG Pump from this scheme.
2) Farmers from Area which are not electrified through conventional source of energy (i.e. by MSEDCL).
3) Farmers from Remote & Tribal area.
4) Beneficiary Farmers of “DHADAK SINCHAN YOJANA”.
5) Farmers from villages which are not electrified yet due to NOC from forest Dept.
6) Paid pending list of applicants, applied for new electricity Connection for AG Pump.
7) Up to 5 acre 3 HP DC & above 5 acre 5 HP DC Pumping System will be deployed in farmland of selected beneficiaries.
8) The water sources are river, Nala, own & Common farm ponds and dug wells etc.
Atal Solar Pump Yojana Beneficiary Contribution
The beneficiary contribution under Atal Saur Krushi Pump Yojana are as follows:-
|Category||Beneficiary Contribution for 3HP||Beneficiary Contribution for 5 HP|
|Open Category||25500=00 (10%)||38500=00 (10%)|
|SC Category||12750=00 (5%) *||19250=00 (5%)*|
|ST Category||12750=00 (5%)**||19250=00 (5%) **|
As per the eligibility criteria mentioned in the Atal Solar Krushi Pump Yojana, farmers can fill application form to avail new water pump connections. Under this Atal Saur Krishi Pump Scheme 2021, farmers will only have to pay 10% of the total cost of the pumpsets and MSEDCL will install these pumps through authorized contractors. This agricultural pump-sets scheme in Maharashtra is open to all the applicants.
Revenue Division wise Empaneled Vendor for MSKPY Phase 2 & 3
Here is the direct link to check Revenue Division wise empaneled vendor for MSKPY Phase 2 and Phase 3:-
Moreover, those applicants who have paid for new water pump connections and are waiting for their turn, as well as those who have booked connections under the High Voltage Distribution System (HVDS) are also applicable. For more details on Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana Maharashtra, candidates can visit the official website at www.mahadiscom.in/solar.
Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana – Helpline
Interested farmers can call the Toll free numbers at 1800-102-3435 or 1800-233-3435 or send an email at [email protected] for any information about the scheme.