Department of Renewable Energy, Haryana is inviting online applications for the Solar Inverter Charger Subsidy Scheme at Antyodaya Saral Portal. Under this scheme, the state govt. will provide 40% subsidy on installation of solar inverters of 300 or 500 watt capacity. People can now apply online for Solar Inverter Charger Scheme at saralharyana.gov.in.
This solar inverter charger system would ensure that battery bank of inverter is charged from solar urja during long power cuts. Under this Solar Inverter Charger Subsidy Scheme, govt. will provide Rs. 6,000 as subsidy on 300 watt and Rs. 10,000 as subsidy on 500 watt solar inverter chargers.
Solar inverters are capable of generating electricity from clean and green source of energy.
Apply Online for Solar Inverter Charger Scheme in Haryana
Below is the complete process to apply online and fill Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Subsidy Scheme online application form:-
- Firstly visit the official Antyodaya Saral portal at saralharyana.gov.in
- At the homepage, click at the “New User ? Register Here” link under ‘Login details’ section to open the Citizen’s Registration page as shown below:-
- Here candidates can enter their complete details and click at the “Validate” button to complete Solar inverter charger scheme registration process.
- Afterwards, candidates can make “Login” using username & password. Then candidates can scroll over “Apply for Services” section and click at “View all Available Services” section. Next in the search box, type the ‘solar inverter’ keyword.
- Then candidates can click at the “Application for Solar Inverter Chargers” under ‘Service Name’ section. Accordingly, the Solar Inverter Charger Application Form will appear as shown below:-
Here candidates can enter all the details accurately and click at the “Submit” button to complete the apply online process for Solar Inverter Charger Scheme in Haryana.
When to Apply for Solar Inverter Chargers in Haryana – Important Dates
Here is the complete schedule of applying online for Solar Inverter Chargers in Haryana:-
|Invitation of online applications through SARAL portal||1 June to 20 June 2019|
|Selection of beneficiaries through draw conducted by ADCs||21 June to 25 June 2019|
|Installation of said systems by beneficiaries from empanelled suppliers||Within 3 months of sanction|
|Submission of Prescribed Application for Release of Subsidy by beneficiaries on web portal||Immediately after installation|
|Verification of installed Systems by ADCs office, uploading PCR, release of subsidy||within 10 days|
The list of empanelled supplier is made available on office website at www.hareda.gov.in
Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Subsidy Scheme Implementation
All the candidates can check the guidelines of implementation for the Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme through the link given below:-
Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Subsidy Scheme Guidelines PDF
Department of New & Renewable Energy, Haryana
Akshay Urja Bhawan, Institutional Plot No. 1, Sector-17, Panchkula
Phone number : 0172-2585733, 2585433, EPBX: 0172-2587233, 2587833 (Extn.-110)
Fax No. 0172-2564433
Email: email@example.com Official Website: www.hareda.gov.in