[Apply] Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme 2021 Online Registration / Application Form. Department of Renewable Energy, Haryana is inviting online applications for the Solar Inverter Charger Subsidy Scheme 2021 at Antyodaya Saral Portal. Under this scheme, the state govt. will provide 40% subsidy on installation of solar inverters of 300 or 500 watt capacity. People can now apply online for Solar Inverter Charger Scheme at saralharyana.gov.in.
This solar inverter charger system would ensure that battery bank of inverter is charged from solar urja during long power cuts. Under this Solar Inverter Charger Subsidy Scheme, govt. will provide Rs. 6,000 as subsidy on 300 watt and Rs. 10,000 as subsidy on 500 watt solar inverter chargers. Solar inverters are capable of generating electricity from clean and green source of energy.
How to Apply Online for Solar Inverter Charger Scheme 2021 in Haryana
Below is the complete process of how to apply online and fill Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Subsidy Scheme online registration / application form 2021:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official Antyodaya Saral portal at saralharyana.gov.in
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “New User ? Register Here” link under ‘Login details‘ section to open the Citizen’s Registration page as shown below:-
STEP 3: Here candidates can enter their complete details and click at the “Validate” button to complete Solar inverter charger scheme registration process.
STEP 4: Afterwards, candidates can make “Login” using username & password. Then candidates can scroll over “Apply for Services” section and click at “View all Available Services” section. Next in the search box, type the ‘solar inverter’ keyword.
STEP 5: Then candidates can click at the “Application for Solar Inverter Chargers” under ‘Service Name’ section. Accordingly, the Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Application Form will appear as shown below:-
STEP 6: Here candidates can enter all the details accurately and click at the “Submit” button to complete the apply online process for Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme 2021.
When to Apply for Solar Inverter Chargers in Haryana – Important Dates
Here is the complete schedule of applying online for Solar Inverter Chargers in Haryana:-
|Invitation of online applications through SARAL portal||Currently Accepting Applications|
|Installation of said systems by beneficiaries from empanelled suppliers||Within 3 months of sanction|
|Submission of Prescribed Application for Release of Subsidy by beneficiaries on web portal||Immediately after installation|
|Verification of installed Systems by ADCs office, uploading PCR, release of subsidy||within 10 days|
The list of empanelled supplier is made available on office website at www.hareda.gov.in
Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Subsidy Scheme 2021 Implementation Guidelines
All the candidates can check the guidelines of implementation for the Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme 2021 through the following methods:-
- Visiting the official authorized portal www.hareda.gov.in
- Sending an e-mail at hareda[at]chd[dot]nic[dot]in
- Calling on the Helpline Phone number at 0172-2586933
Objectives of Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme 2021
The main objectives of Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme 2021 are hereby defined:-
- Farmers Welfare – The main aim of the scheme is to ensure better facilities to farmers. Through these solar inverter chargers, farmers will not have to depend on electricity for their inverter or operating pumps.
- Subsidy to Farmers – Haryana govt. has decided to provide 40% subsidy to all the selected beneficiaries.
- Power of Solar Inverter Charger – Farmers can apply only for solar inverter chargers of upto 300 to 500 W and their installation.
- Subsidy Amount – Farmers who installs 300 W Solar inverter charger will get Rs. 6,000 subsidy and those who installs 500 W inverter chargers will get Rs. 10,000 subsidy.
- Saving Environment – This scheme will reduce dependence of farmers on electricity. Solar energy is totally safe for environment as well as beneficial for farmers. Air pollution would be reduced.
List of Documents Required for Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme
Here is the complete list of documents required for Haryana Solar Inverter Charger Scheme 2021:-
- Address Proof – Only those farmers who are permanent resident of Haryana state would be eligible, so address proof must be produced.
- Professional Qualification – Only registered farmers would be able to apply online for solar inverter charger scheme.
- Identity Proof – Aadhar Card / Voter ID Card / Ration Card or any document must be produced to prove their identity.
- All Farmers – Every farmer in Haryana can apply for this scheme and there would be no discrimination on the basis of caste, colour, creed, religion.
- Bank Account Details – As the subsidy amount would be deposited directly into the bank accounts of the farmers, so it is necessary for farmers to furnish their bank account details. The state govt. will transfer subsidy amount through DBT mode.
Also Read: Haryana Solar Water Pumping Scheme
- Implementation Department: Department of New & Renewable Energy, Haryana
- Address: Akshay Urja Bhawan, Institutional Plot No. 1, Sector-17, Panchkula
- Contact number: 0172-2585733, 2585433, EPBX: 0172-2587233, 2587833 (Extn.-110)
- Fax No: 0172-2564433
- Email: [email protected]
- Official Website: www.hareda.gov.in