Table of Contents
Non Residential Gujarati (NRG) Foundation issues a unique and distinctive Gujarat Card (Identity Card) to connect every NRG with their motherland. All the Gujarati people residing away either in India or abroad can avail special value privileges through this Gujarat ID Card. All NRGs or NRIs can take exceptional discounts at several hotels, jewellery shops, hospitals, garments stores, legal sector, banking, showrooms etc. So, apply online and fill the NRG Gujarat Card Online Application Form at nri.gujarat.gov.in
All the Gujarat Card holders are also certified to be a genuine NRG and will get priority support and assistance at all NRG centers established by NRGF, local govt. offices such as Collectorate or Police. Moreover, various organizations and businesses also extends attractive discounts to NRGs / NRIs.
Even Gujarat Card holders are also eligible to take assistance for tourism guidance, accommodation, medical services, business opportunities, foreign exchange guidance etc.
NRG Gujarat Card Online Application Form – Apply Online
Below is the complete procedure to apply online for Gujarat Card:-
- Visit the official website nri.gujarat.gov.in
- On the homepage, click at the “Apply For a Gujarat Card” link.
- At the new page, click at the “Online Gujarat Card Application For NRGs” link under ‘Apply for a Gujarat Card’ section or directly click this link
- Direct Link – Candidates can directly click the link to Apply Online for Gujarat Card
- Afterwards, the NRG Gujarat Card User Registration Form will appear as follows:-
- Here candidates can fill applicant’s basic details, present contact info., native place in gujarat, passport details, login details and have to upload supporting documents.
- Finally, click at the “Submit and Pay Fees” button and make fees payment to complete online application process for Gujarat Card.
All the existing users can make Login and check Status of Gujarat Card. Moreover, candidates can also download the Application Form through the link – Gujarat Card Application Form (PDF)
1. List of Documents to Apply Online for Gujarat Card
Any Non Residential Indians (NRI) or Non Residential Gujarati (NRG) can apply online but they must be accompanied with the supporting documents. Here we are listing the documents in the table below:-
|For NRI Users||For NRG Users|
|Scanned copy of Applicant’s Passport (First and last pages)||Scanned copy of Applicant’s Aadhaar Card|
|Applicant’s Passport Size Photograph||Applicant’s Passport Size Photograph|
|Scanned copy of Applicant’s Residence Proof||Scanned copy of Applicant’s Residence Proof|
|Scanned copy of Applicant Signature||Scanned copy of Applicant Signature|
2. Eligibility – Terms & Conditions for NRG Gujarat Card
Any applicant who wants to apply for NRG Gujarat Card can apply online subject to eligibility conditions:-
- NRG Foundation (NRGF) issues these Gujarat Cards to all the Non-Resident Gujarati citizens who lives outside gujarat or India.
- Total card fees for NRI (Non-Resident India) : US 5 $
- Total card fees for NRG (Non-Resident Gujarati) : Rs. 225
- All the All non resident people of Gujarati origin and their immediate family members are eligible to apply for NRG Gujarati Card.
3. Benefits for Gujarat Card Holders
All the candidates can avail various services through the use of this Gujarat Card which are as follows:-
|Name of Service||Description|
|Tour, Travels & Visa Providers||View Details|
|Food, Hotel & Hospitality Sector||View Details|
|Showrooms & Other Organizations||View Details|
|Books & Periodicals||View Details|
|Hospitals & healthcare Sector||View Details|
|Banking, Financial & Insurance Sector||View Details|
|Handloom & Handicrafts Sector||View Details|
|Real Estate Sector||View Details|
|Legal Sector||View Details|
Candidates can also download the application form for registration purpose to provide benefits to Gujarat Card holders – Download Gujarat Card Association Form PDF
For more details, candidates can directly click https://nri.gujarat.gov.in/activities-nri-division-1.htm#newBenefits
— To gather information on the NRG Gujarat Card, candidates can click http://nrg.sgcci.in/pages/nrg-card/
— To check the Services and other useful information, click at the link – Gujarat Card Services