e Sanjeevani OPD Registration Portal is now functional at esanjeevaniopd.in. People who wish to avail National Teleconsultation Service of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Central govt. can even download e Sanjeevani OPD App. This service is a first of its kind online OPD service offered by the Indian govt. to its citizens. The eSanjeevaniOPD aims to provide healthcare services to patients in their homes and enables free of cost, safe & structured video based clinical consultations between a doctor and a patient.
eSanjeevaniOPD – Stay Home OPD has been developed by Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) in Mohali. Salient features of this citizen friendly web-based National Teleconsultation Service (eSanjeevaniOPD) is a configurable online OPD service (no. of daily slots, no. of doctors & OPDs /Specialty clinics, waiting room slots, consultation time limit etc).
e Sanjeevani is a doctor to doctor telemedicine system which is being deployed nationally at 155,000 Health and Wellness Centres under Ayushman Bharat Scheme of Government of India. In this article, we will tell you about the process to make e Sanjeevani OPD Registration through online portal or app.
e Sanjeevani OPD Registration at Portal
There are 4 steps to make e Sanjeevani OPD Registration at the online portal – registration & token generation, login, waiting room and consultation. Now we will tell you about each of these 4 steps in detail:-
eSanjeevaniOPD Registration / Token Generation / Login
- Step 1: Firstly visit the official website at https://esanjeevaniopd.in/Home
- Step 2: At the homepage, click at the “Patient Registration” tab as shown here or directly click https://esanjeevaniopd.in/Register
- Step 3: Upon clicking the link, a new window asking for mobile number will open for patient registration at e Sanjeevani OPD portal.
- Step 4: User enters their mobile number and click at “Send OTP” button. Then user verifies his / her phone no. to open the e Sanjeevani OPD Patient Registration Form.
- Step 5: Applicants can fill in all the details accurately to fill patient registration form, request token for consultation and upload health records (if any). Applicants will then receive Patient ID and Token through SMS.
- Step 7: Applicants can wait for SMS notification and then make login by hitting at the “Patient Login” tab present at the e Sanjeevani OPD Portal homepage as shown above in Step 2 or directly click at https://esanjeevaniopd.in/Login
- Step 8: Then the e Sanjeevani OPD Patient Login page will appear as shown below where applicants can login using Patient ID.
- Step 9: Upon entering the Mobile number or Patient ID along with Token No., click at the “Login” button to get successfully logged in as patient.
Patient will then enter the clinic and is placed at the end of the existing queue. If there is no queue you will be placed at serial no. 1
e Sanjeevani OPD Waiting Room & Consultation
Here is the procedure followed at the e Sanjeevani OPD Waiting Room and Consultation with the Doctor:-
- eSanjeevaniOPD assigns a doctor to the patient (time interval depends on the length of the queue).
- As the doctor is assigned to the patient “CALL NOW” button gets activated
- User is required to click “CALL NOW” button within 120 seconds
- Upon clicking “CALL NOW” within 10 seconds the doctor shows up in video
- Patient consults the doctor
- During the consultation doctor has an access to the patient’s health records (if uploaded)
- During the consultation, doctor prepares an electronic prescription (ePrescription)
- At the end of the consultation doctor sends the ePrescription and closes the call
- ePrescription shows up on patient’s end.
- Patient logs out after saving/printing the received ePrescription
After the call, eSanjeevaniOPD sends SMS notification to the patient with a link to download ePrescription. Check the e Sanjeevani OPD Flowstep through the link – https://esanjeevaniopd.in/Flowstep
Salient Features of e Sanjeevani OPD
The Salient features of this e Sanjeevani OPD citizen friendly web-based National Teleconsultation Service are as follows:-
- Patient registration
- Token Generation
- Queue Management
- Audio-Video Consultation with a Doctor
- SMS/Email Notifications
- Serviced by State’s Doctors
- Free Service
- Fully configurable (no. of daily slots, no. of doctors/clinics, waiting room slots, consultation time limit etc).
How to Download e Sanjeevani OPD App from Google Play Store
Here is the direct link to download e Sanjeevani OPD App from google play store for all android users – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.hied.esanjeevaniopd&hl=en_US
The official eSanjeevani OPD mobile app download page at google playstore will open as shown below:-
Upon clicking at the “Install” button, the eSanjeevaniOPD app will start downloading automatically on smartphones of the applicants. Follow the same procedure for e Sanjeevani OPD Registration as was followed on the portal.
Salient Features of eSanjeevani OPD Mobile App for Android Users
Here are the important features of eSanjeevani OPD mobile app for android users:-
|Requires Android||4.1 and up|
|Offered by||Health Informatics Group, C-DAC, Mohali, India|
The last updated version of eSanjeevani OPD app includes some new features. It now has Resend OTP option after an interval of 30 seconds. Patient’s window to click on Call Now button set to 30 seconds and general optimisations and enhancements are also carried out in the latest version of app.
Check Patient Profile / Timings at eSanjeevaniOPD Registration Portal
All the applicants now check Patient profile to download prescription, add / edit family member details. The direct link to check e Sanjeevani OPD patient profile is https://esanjeevaniopd.in/Services. Even the timings can be checked at the e Sanjeevani OPD portal on state wise basis using the link https://esanjeevaniopd.in/Timings.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
What is the use of e Sanjeevani OPD Registration
To get consultation & e prescription from doctors just like in OPD while staying at home
From where can we make e Sanjeevani OPD Registration
At the esanjeevaniopd.in Portal or eSanjeevaniOPD App
Do I have to pay for National Tele-consultation Service
No, you don’t have to pay anything to anybody for using National Tele-consultation Service
Can I generate 2 tokens on one day
A new token cannot be generated until the existing token is used /consumed. Yet, there is no provision to cancel your token.
Can I Share my Existing Health Records with Doctor
Yes, at the time of registration you can upload up to three electronic/digital health records. During the teleconsultation doctor will be able to view the health records uploaded by you.
What is the procedure to use e Sanjeevani OPD App
Use of e Sanjeevani OPD involves Registration, Token, Login, Wait, Consultation and e Prescription
For how long token will remain valid
Token once generated will be valid till it is consumed, i.e. till the ePrescription is generated after the teleconsultation. However, if the token is not used/consumed it will automatically expire at the end of the day.