Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has now launched a new “View Pension Passbook” service through ‘Umang App’. EPFO is a retirement fund body which offers various e-services to all its stakeholders. Now pensioners can easily check epfo pension passbook, statement, account details and balance online. Here we are providing the description on how to check your passbook details using ‘View Passbook’ Service at UMANG App.
EPFO also provides several other e-services through Umang App like Employee Centric Services, Employer Centric Services, General Services, Pensioner Services and eKYC Services. This ‘View Passbook’ option is now included in the “Pensioner Services” Section of EPFO Subscribers.
All the candidates can easily check their account number, date wise balance, branch code and other details through this passbook. The complete procedure to view passbook for the pensioners is described below.
Check EPFO Pension Passbook Online through Umang App
Below is the complete procedure to view pension passbook and statement through Umang App:-
- Firstly download UMANG App from the Google Play Store or directly click this link
- After downloading this free mobile app, install the app and make login using mobile number, aadhaar card, facebook, google or twitter. The homepage of the umang free mobile application will appear as follows:-
- At the homepage, click the EPFO section to open the list of EPFO e-Services present in this free mobile app:-
- Next click at the ‘Pensioner Services’ section to open the facilities for pensioners which includes ‘View Passbook’ and ‘Update Jeevan Pramaan’. Representative Image is shown as below:-
- Any pensioner who wants to view his / her passbook can click the “View Passbook” option. Upon clicking the ‘View Passbook’ option, a new screen will open which requires ‘Select EPFO Office’, ‘Office ID’, ‘PPO Number’ and ‘Enter DOB’ and click the “Submit” button. The screen will appear as follows:-
- After successful validation of entered information, an OTP will be sent on the registered mobile number of pensioner.
- After entering the OTP, Pensioner Passbook will display the details of the pensioner such as Name, DOB along with last pension credited information.
The facility to download the financial year wise complete pass book details is also available at UMANG App.
Other EPFO e-Services at Umang App
Umang App also provide various other EPFO e-services for all its stakeholders. These list of EPFO Services which are already available on the mobile app are as follows:-
|Name of Services||Components|
|Employee Centric Services||View EPF Passbook|
|General Services||Search Establishment|
|Search EPFO Office|
|Know Your Claim Status|
|Account details on SMS|
|Account details on Missed Calls|
|Employer Centric Services||Get Remittance Details By Establishment ID|
|Set TTRN Status|
|Pensioner Services||Update Jeevan Pramaan|
|eKYC Services||Aadhaar Seeding|
If any person wants to know the PF or balance in the pension account, then people can easily use the Umang App. Labour Department has recently launched this free Umang App recently to facilitate the pensioners to check their details online.