Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath has started the UP Online Property Registration facility at the official igrsup.gov.in portal of Department of Stamps and Registration. This facility will help the citizens to get their property registry in a simplified manner. Accordingly, the requirement of any third party for property registration will get eliminated which will result in transparency and minimizing corruption. Candidates can make online property registration through the official website igrsup.gov.in
This online registration facility will surely save time and also minimize the need for photocopy of various documents. Moreover, govt. will soon extend this service all over the state for farmers in which they can make registration of their agricultural land and properties.
UP Online Property Registration 2023 – Lekhpatra Panjikaran Apply
All the buyers will have to make online registration before the registry of property. The method for e-registry is set to Hindi. The procedure to apply online has been specified below:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website of Stamp and Registration department of UP at igrsup.gov.in
STEP 2: Then on the homepage, click at the ” आवेदन करें” under “सम्पत्ति पंजीकरण” section or directly click https://igrsup.gov.in/igrsupPropertyRegistration/
STEP 3: Then applicants can click at the “नवीन आवेदन” link. Afterwards, The Lekhpatra Panjikaran or UP Online Property Registration Page will appear as shown below:-
STEP 4: Accordingly fill all the details such as जनपद, तहसील, उपनिबंधक, मोबाइल संख्या, पासवर्ड, कॅप्टचा and then click at the “प्रवेश करें” button. All the details must be filled in accurately to get the Application number.
STEP 5: After getting the apply online number, click at the “प्रयोक्ता लॉगिन” tab to open the UP Online Property Registration User Login window as shown here:-
STEP 6: After making login, the Property Registration dashboard will open where applicants can enter complete details about the property.
STEP 7: Henceforth after completing the online application process (with payment), candidates will get an appointment date as date of registry. All the details will be sent through SMS on the registered mobile number. Furthermore, candidates need to be present at the sub-registrar office on the appointment date.
Finally, buyer will receive unique code to purchase online stamp which a candidate must submit in the concerned sub-registrar office to get property registry.
UP Property Search by Names
In order to find property in Uttar Pradesh through Search by Names category, people can directly click at the https://igrsup.gov.in/igrsup/searchByNames link. This link could also be reached through the “सम्पत्ति खोजें” link present under the “सम्पत्ति पंजीकरण” section present at the homepage of IGRSUP Portal. The page to perform UP Property Search by Name will appear as shown below:-
Here people can any of the suitable option related to their property to find their property address. These options includes:-
- सम्पत्ति का पता (5 दिसंबर 2017 से पूर्व पंजीकृत विलेखों के विवरण)
- सम्पत्ति का पता (5 दिसंबर 2017 व् उसके बाद पंजीकृत विलेखों के विवरण)
- पंजीकरण संख्या एवं पंजीकरण दिनांक/पंजीकरण वर्ष
- क्रेता का नाम (5 दिसंबर 2017 से पूर्व पंजीकृत विलेखों के विवरण)
- क्रेता का नाम(5 दिसंबर 2017 व् उसके बाद पंजीकृत विलेखों के विवरण)
- विक्रेता का नाम (5 दिसंबर 2017 से पूर्व पंजीकृत विलेखों के विवरण)
- विक्रेता का नाम(5 दिसंबर 2017 व् उसके बाद पंजीकृत विलेखों के विवरण)
IGRSUP Property Search Links for Rural / Urban Properties
People can even check the IGRSUP Property Search Links for Rural and Urban Properties through the direct link – https://igrsup.gov.in/igrsup/propertySearchLinks. This link could also be reached through the “सम्पत्ति विवरण” link present under the “सम्पत्ति पंजीकरण” section present at the homepage of IGRSUP Portal. The page to check UP Rural / Urban Property Search Links will appear as shown below:-
UP Rural Property Details
For Rural Properties search in Uttar Pradesh, click at “Rural Properties” link on the IGRSUP Property Search Links page as shown below:-
To find out rural properties details, people will have to enter their district, tehsil / SRO office, village / mohallah, khasra no. / house no. / plot no and click at the Submit button.
UP Urban Property Details
For Urban Properties search in Uttar Pradesh, click at “Urban Properties” link on IGRSUP Property Search Links page as shown below:-
To find out urban properties details, people will have to enter their district and property ID and click at the Submit button.
Benefits of Online Property Registration in Uttar Pradesh
The candidates can avail the following benefits from this UP online property registration facility:-
- Now candidates does not have to roam here and there and wait in queues for several hours in the Registrar office to get property registration.
- This e-service is created on the lines of online process which is adopted by the passport office.
- Moreover, candidates can use this e-service for both residential and commercial properties.
- This e-service will perform most of the registry work online which includes purchasing of stamp papers.
Implementation of UP Online Property Registration Facility
National Information Center has designed this e-service which the Uttar Pradesh govt. will implement effectively:-
- Initial Phase – In the first phase, the state govt. will start this scheme in 5 cities of UP –
Lucknow, Bareilly, Moradabad, Kasganj, Barabanki.
- Extension – The state govt. is going to extend this scheme to other cities as well. For this purpose, UP govt. is taking several measures as follows:-
- Revenue Department, UP is giving training to the officials to make them understand the process of online property registration and to handle queries which are related to e-registration.
- Moreover, the state government has started pilot projects in 11 districts.
The concerned registrar office will fix a date for the purpose of documents registration. Furthermore, candidates will get another date to execute the sale process.