Gujarat Shramik Manpasand Pass Scheme Registration 2021 – Construction Workers to Get Concessional Bus Passes

Gujarat BOCW Welfare Board starts Shramik Manpasand Pass Scheme online registration 2021, construction workers to get bus passes at concessional rates, labourers now apply at bocwwb.gujarat.gov.in to get monthly / quarterly bus pass at 20% cost
Updated: By: No Comments - Leave a Comment

Gujarat Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board will soon launch Shramik Manpasand Pass Scheme 2021. In this scheme, the BOCWWB will provide concessional bus passes to construction workers. Each applicant labourer will have to pay only 20% of monthly / quarterly cost of bus pass. The remaining 80% of the cost of bus pass would be borne by the Gujarat state government.

This Shramik Manpasand Pass Scheme 2021 has been launched to benefit construction workers and to reduce their cost of travel. The main objective is to ensure that laborers will be able to avail bus passes for travelling within the city at highly concessional rates. In this article, we will tell you about the complete details of the newest Gujarat govt. Bus Pass Scheme for Labourers.

Gujarat Shramik Manpasand Pass Scheme 2021

Each of the registered construction worker with Building & Other Construction Workers Welfare Board will now get bus pass at concessional rates. Under the Shramik Manpasand Pass Scheme 2021, construction workers will be required to pay only 20% of the cost of monthly or quarterly bus pass. The Gujarat govt. will bear the remaining 80% cost.

How to Register with BOCW Board in Gujarat

Here is the complete process of how to register with the BOCW Welfare Board in Gujarat.

  • બાંધકામ શ્રમિકોના કલ્યાણ માટે ગુજરાત મકાન અને અન્ય બાંધકામ શ્રમયોગી (રોજગારી નું નિયમન અને સેવા ની શરતો).
  • ૧૯૯૬ હેઠળ રાજ્ય સરકાર દ્વારા ગુજરાત મકાન અને અન્ય બાંધકામ શ્રમયોગી કલ્યાણ બોર્ડ, ની રચના કરવામાં આવેલ છે.
  • અને કલ્યાણકારી યોજનાઓનો અમલ કરાવવામાં આવે છે.તેમને બોર્ડની વિવિધ કલ્યાણકારી યોજનાનો લાભ આપવાની કામગીરી કરે છે

The official website for Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board in Gujarat is https://bocwwb.gujarat.gov.in/index.htm

List of Documents for Construction Workers Registration Form

Below is the complete list of documents to be submitted with the Construction Workers Registration Form:-

  1.         ઉમર અંગેનો પુરાવો માટે ચૂંટણી કાર્ડ અને આધાર કાર્ડ
  2.         રેશનકાર્ડ તેના પરિવારની વિગત માટે
  3.         છેલ્લા વર્ષમાં ઓછામાં ઓછા ૯૦ દિવસ બાંધકામ ની પ્રવુતિ કરેલ  છે તે અંગેનું  સ્વ પ્રમાણિત પ્રમાણપત્ર
  4.         બેંકમાં એકાઉન્ટ નંબર માટે પાસબુક ની નકલ સ્વપ્રમાણીત વ્યવસાય અંગેનું પ્રમાણપત્ર
  5.         સ્વપ્રમાણીત આવક અંગેનું પ્રમાણપત્ર
  6.         બેંકમાં એકાઉન્ટ નંબર માટે પાસબુક ની નકલ
  7.         પાસપોટ સાઈઝ ના ત્રણ ફોટોગ્રાફ્સ

નોધ : આ અંગેની નોધણી ફી તેમજ રિન્યુઅલ ફી લેવામાં આવતી નથી

બાંધકામ શ્રમયોગી તરીકે નોધણી કરવા માટે ક્યાં જવું

ગુજરાત મકાન અને અન્ય બાંધકામ શ્રમયોગી કલ્યાણ બોર્ડ “શ્રમભવન”, પહેલો માળ, રૂસ્‍તમ કામા માર્ગ, ગન હાઉસ ની બાજુમાં , ખાનપુર, અમદાવાદ-૩૮૦ ૦૦૧

Gujarat Government Schemes 2021गुजरात सरकारी योजना हिन्दीPopular Schemes in Gujarat:RTE Gujarat AdmissionsAtmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay YojanaNamo E Tab Scheme

Official Announcement of Shramik Manpasand Pass Scheme Gujarat

Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani said “The Gujarat government is committed to the welfare of construction workers. The state govt. has increased funding for various schemes, related to education, health and other basic needs for their welfare. The concessional bus passes to construction labourers will allow them to travel on any route in any bus within the city. It will help them save significantly on the travel cost.”

Cities in Which Shramik Manpasand Pass Scheme will be Implemented

The work for implementing concessional bus pass scheme has been started at Sarangpur, Maninagar, Wadaj, Naroda and Vasna terminuses. The Shramik Manpasand Pass Scheme has been launched in Ahmedabad first. Soon, this scheme will be implemented in Surat, Vadodara and Rajkot.

The Bus Pass facility will allow construction workers to travel from their residence to the worksite, kadiya nakas and other places at negligible cost. The monthly and quarterly bus passes are already subsidized. Since workers will be required to pay only 20% of the cost for availing the passes, they will be paying a negligible amount.

જીલ્લા ક્ક્ષાએ નીચે મુજબની કચેરીનો સંપક કરવો

  • નાયબ શ્રમ આયુક્તશ્રી,  અમદાવાદ, વડોદરા , સુરત, રાજકોટ
  • મદદનીશ શ્રમ આયુક્તશ્રી,  તમામ જીલ્લા
  • સયુંકત નિયામક ,ઔદ્યોગિક સલામતી અને સ્વાસ્થ્ય, અમદાવાદ,વડોદરા,સુરત,રાજકોટ
  • ડેપ્યુટી ડાયરેક્ટ, ઔદ્યોગિક સલામતી અને સ્વાસ્થ્ય, તમામ જીલ્લા

For more details, visit the official website at https://bocwwb.gujarat.gov.in/index.htm

Leave a Comment

CLOSESHARE ON: