Samajwadi Yuva Swarozgar Yojana is a new self-employment scheme launched by the Uttar Pradesh Government in order to make the youth self-reliant. Under the Samajwadi Yuva Swarojgar Yojana, the state government provides financial assistance in forms of loan for setting up industry.
Under the scheme, the state government would allow the unemployed youth in the state to avail loan from the nationalized banks and setup their business/industry.
Samajwadi Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Features
- A loan of up to 25 Lakh to setup an industry and 25% of the cost of the project in case of service industry.
- Margin money of up to 6.25 Lakh in case of industry and up to 2.5 Lakh in case of service industry.
- General category candidates are required to contribute 10% of the cost of the project while special category candidates are required to contribute only 5% of the cost of the project.
Samajwadi Yuva Swarozgar Yojana – Eligibility
- The applicant should be the permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The age of applicant should be between 18-40 years.
- Minimum qualification is 10th passout.
- Applicant should not have been declared defaulter by any financial institution.
- The applicant should not already be a beneficiary of any such scheme of state of central government.
- The applicant or anyone in his/her household will be benefited only once under the scheme.
- Affidavit has to be presented as mandatory document for availing the loan facility.
Application Form for Samajwadi Yuva Swarozgar Yojana
The details about the application form of Samajwadi Yuva Swarozgar Yojana can be obtained from the official website of UP government or from the below contact phone number.
Helpline Number: 0512-2218401