उत्तर प्रदेश किसान कर्ज राहत योजना लाभार्थी सूची | UP Kisan Karj Rahat Yojana List Online | किसान फसल ऋण मोचन योजना लाभार्थी सूची ऑनलाइन चेक | Kisan Karj Mafi List in Hindi. All those farmers of Uttar Pradesh who wants to check their name in UP Kisan Karj Rahat List can now go to the official website. Farmers who have earlier applied by making UP Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana online registration can now check their name in UP Kisan Karj Mafi List. The official portal for Farmer Loan Redemption Scheme (किसान ऋण मोचन योजना) is www.upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in. Farmers whose name appears in उत्तर प्रदेश किसान कर्ज राहत योजना लाभार्थी सूची would get debt relief from previous loans and would be able to apply for new loans from banks.
UP Kisan Karj Rahat List 2021
Uttar Pradesh government has prepared the list of eligible farmers to provide them with benefit of UP Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana. Farmers can now check Karj Mafi Status or their name in UP Kisan Karj Rahat List at the official website. All those farmers whose name appears in UP Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana List would be eligible for debt relief by the state government. In this article, we are going to tell you about the complete details of किसान ऋण मोचन योजना लाभार्थी सूची.
Uttar Pradesh Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana 2021
CM Yogi Adityanath started UP Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana on 9 July 2017 for waiving off loans of farmers. In Yogi Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana, govt. has waived off farm loans upto Rs. 1 lakh of small and marginal farmers. For UP Kisan Karj Rahat Yojana, the Uttar Pradesh govt. has launched online portal at upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in. The facility of online registration, list checking, filing grievance are present at official website. Through UP Farm Loan Waiver Scheme, around 86 lakh farmers will be free from crop loans taken by them. The debt relief would be of great help for small / marginal farmers as they find it difficult to repay loan amount. New यूपी किसान कर्ज माफ़ी योजना is only for those farmers whose agricultural land is less than 2 hectares (5 acres).
UP Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana List Short Brief
|Name of Scheme||Kisan Karj Rahat Yojana or Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana|
|Launch Date||9 July 2017|
|Date of Updating Article||21 August 2021|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Uttar Pradesh|
|Objectives||To waive off farm loans of farmers|
Uttar Pradesh Kisan Karj Rahat Yojana 2021 Benefits (किसान कर्ज राहत योजना के लाभ)
- UP Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana benefits would be provided to all the small and marginal farmers across the state.
- Under this UP Kisan Karj Rahat Yojana, the state govt. will waive off farmer loans upto Rs. 1 lakh taken for agricultural purposes.
- Around 86 lakh farmers would be get debt relief under the Farm Loan Waiver Scheme.
- Farmers with less than 2 hectare (5 acre) land in any part of the state would be eligible for Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana.
- In case any farmer is facing any difficulty in UP Kisan Karj Rahat List, then he / she can file grievance at official portal.
- All those farmers who have taken agriculture loans from banks before 31 March 2017 would be considered eligible for UP Debt Waiver Scheme.
- Eligible farmer beneficiaries must have a bank account in their name and their aadhar card must be linked with it.
- Helpline Number for farmers has been started. For assistance on any query, farmers can call on these toll free helpline numbers.
- The main objective to reduce distress of farmers and eliminate their tendency for suicide by helping them in loan repayment.
- Agriculture will be promoted and productivity of crops will be increased through UP Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana.
List of Documents Required for Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana 2021
- Aadhar Card
- Land related Documents
- Residence Certificate
- Identity Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
How to Check UP Kisan Karj Mafi List 2021
All the farmers who wants to check their name in UP Kisan Karj Mafi List can now follow the process as mentioned below:-
- Firstly visit the official website at upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in
- At the homepage, click at the “अपने ऋण मोचन की स्तिथि जानें” link as shown below:-
- Direct Link – https://www.upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in/ComplaintPublic/KnowYourStatus.aspx
- Then the page to check UP Kisan Karj Mafi List will appear as shown below:-
- Enter the details such as account type, bank, district, branch, Kisan Credit Card number, mobile number and click at “Submit” button to check UP Kisan Karj Rahat List.
UP Kisan Rin Mochan Complaint Login & Status
Uttar Pradesh govt. has launched Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana for complete Karj Mafi of farmers. This UP Loan Waiver Scheme / Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana is to waive off entire loans of farmers in UP. Farmers who have already made registration for Kisan Karj Rahat Yojna (Farm Loan Waiver Scheme) can now track their loan redemption status and check their name in UP Kisan Karj Mafi List. In case of query, candidates can make kisan karz mochan complaint at upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in
Under Kisan Karj Rahat Scheme, UP govt. waives off the loans up to Rs. 1 lakh taken from cooperative / nationalized banks before 31 March 2017. Now all the registered farmers can find their names in the declared Karj Rahat List and for queries, make upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in complaint login at Kisan Rin Mochan Portal. Candidates can now check Kisan Rin Mochan Yojna List, make upkisankarjrahat login at karz mochan portal and track complaint status for kisan karz rahat scheme.
UP Kisan Karj Rahat Complaint Registration
The complete steps to make upkisankarjrahat login at kisan karz mochan portal and register complaint is as follows:-
- Firstly visit the official Kisan Karj Rahat Portal at upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in
- To make complaint regarding any query, click “योजना सम्बंधित शिकायत दर्ज करे” at the official portal or directly click https://www.upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in/complaint.html
- Register New Complaint – At the new opened page, farmers can click at “शिकायत दर्ज़ करने हेतु क्लिक करे” to open complaint registration page as shown below to file new complaint online.
- Here candidates can enter their mobile number and enter their OTP to register themselves and then click “Submit” button to make complaint.
upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in Complaint Status
To check the UP Kisan Rin Mochan Complaint Status, follow the steps below:-
- Firstly visit the official Kisan Karj Rahat Portal at upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in
- To check the fasal rin mochan complaint status, click the “शिकायत की स्थिति जानें” link or directly click https://www.upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in/complaintpublic/ComplaintStatus.aspx to open complaint tracking page.
- Here candidates can enter Complaint Number and Mobile Number already registered while making complaint.
- Finally click at “Submit” button to view the upkisankarjrahat complaint status which will get displayed on your screen.
This Kisan Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana is a huge step aiming at the overall welfare of the farmers. Under this scheme, Yogi govt. is going to provide relief to the farmers through Karj Mafi Scheme.
Advertisement of Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana
Need for UP Krishi Rin Mochan Yojana
The government has targeted to provide the benefit of crop loan waiver for around 8.6 million farmers throughout the state. In India, agriculture sector have been facing many issues like depleting water level, fragmentation of land, rising input costs, deteriorating soil quality etc. and the output price of productivity may not be profitable. To survive and manage the expense, the farmers are often forced to borrow money from banks and private lenders at higher rates. Due to indebtedness, many farmers are committing suicide throughout the country. The scheme of loan waivers would provide some relief to farmers in such situations.
Inception of Farm Loan Waiver Scheme Uttar Pradesh
The farm loan waiver scheme in Uttar Pradesh would be launched in three phases to benefit different set of farmers in each phase as following:-
- First Phase: Under the first phase of the loan waiver scheme, only the farmers who have Aadhar and have linked it to their bank account would be given the scheme benefits.
- Second Phase: Farmers who have no Aadhar but there is no dispute in their land would be provided loan waiver
- Third Phase: In the third phase, the farmers who have disputes on their land would be provided loan waiver.
The loan waiver amount would directly be transferred into the loan account of the beneficiary to bring in transparency and efficiency to the whole process. Aadhar number of the beneficiaries would be verified before providing the loan waiver.
There are about 86 Lakh farmers in the state whose loans of up to Rs. 1 Lakh would be waived off under the scheme. All the farmers who have taken loan from any bank, including the cooperative banks, are covered under the loan waiver scheme. However, farm loan taken only for farm loans taken for paddy, wheat, fertilizers and insecticides would be eligible for scheme benefits. The farmers who took the farm loan before 31st March 2017 are eligible for the loan waiver scheme.
Online Registrations for UP Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana (Earlier Update)
STEP 1: Eligible farmers have to visit the official website of UP Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana or the farm loan waiver scheme at http://upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in.
STEP 2: If the farmer is already a member on the website, he/she can use the “Login” button to login with the user id and password.
STEP 3: For new registration, farmers first will have to sign up by providing all required information on the website. The registration form for loan waiver can be filled after the sign up process is complete.
STEP 4: Information such as name, age, contact details, bank account, Aadhar number and also land & loan details would be required in the loan waiver registration form.
STEP 5: After filling and verifying all the information, click the “Submit” button. The verification process would be carried out later by the department.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Farm Loan Waiver Scheme / Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana
Below is the eligibility criteria for the farm loan waiver scheme in Uttar Pradesh
- The farmer must be the residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- The farmers’ lands on which the loan is taken must be within the UP state premise.
- Farm loans before 31st March, 2017 will only be eligible to get the loan waiver under the scheme.
- Loan amount of up to Rs. 1 Lac would be eligible for the scheme.
- The farmer’s bank account should be linked with the Aadhar number.
- Farmers with the ownership of lands of up to 2 Hectares would only be entitled to get the loan waiver benefits.
The state government has also released helpline toll free numbers to get any detail about the scheme
Nodal Officer: 9235209436
District Lead Manager: 9412626279
For any further grievance, candidates can call on the helpline number : 0522-2235892, 0522-2235855.