Haryana State government has announced Rooftop Solar Plant Scheme and the applications are being invited through online mode. The motive of this scheme is to motivate the people to choose for green energy. The Department of Renewable Energy is responsible for formulating policies and programmes necessary for renewable sources of energy in the State.
The objective of the scheme is to promote green building design for efficient use of energy in housing, commercial and industrial sector. Installation of solar power plant is mandatory in certain categories of buildings in Haryana. To increase the capacity of solar power energy for energy security.
Rooftop Solar Plant Scheme has a target to add grid connected solar power generation of 3000 MW by 2017 and 20,000 MW by 2022. Annual capacity of insolation in state is 4.6 kWh/m2/day. The project is aimed at fighting with the climate change issue and motivate to develop the green energy.
Apply Online for Rooftop Solar Plant Scheme
People in Haryana can apply online for rooftop solar plant installation through the official website of Haryana Renewable Energy department at www.hareda.gov.in. Below is the complete procedure to fill the online application form
STEP 1: Visit the official website at www.hareda.gov.in.
STEP 2: Click on the Apply Online banner in the right side or directly visit this link.
STEP 3: Click on “Login” and then on “Sign Up” link.
STEP 4: A new page will open, fill all the mandatory information and click “Submit” button.
STEP 5: After clicking “SUBMIT” button, you will receive an OTP on your given mobile number, enter the correct OTP and click “SUBMIT”.
STEP 6: Your sign up is complete, now login to make the application for Rooftop Solar Plant.
Subsidy under Rooftop Solar Plat Scheme in Haryana
The state government is providing 30% of benchmark cost as subsidy under the scheme. The maximum subsidy per KWp is Rs. 20000 for all residential, institutional and social sector.
Why Install Rooftop Solar Plant
- Reduce your electricity bill up to 90%.
- Life more than 25 years.
- Payback period about 5 years.
- No maintenance .
- Additional FAR upto 12% allowed.
- Approximately cost Rs.60000-Rs.75,000 per kWp.
- Additional incentive of upto Re.1.00 per unit on total solar power-generated in electricity bills.
- Feed Excess Solar power to grid through Net-Metering Facility.
- Generate approximately 1500 Units of electricity perkwp annually.
Highlights of Rooftop Solar Plant Scheme
– Rooftop Space Requirement is 10 Sq. Mtr/kwp.
– No processing/application fee.
– Installation of solar power plant is mandatory in certain categories of buildings in Haryana.
– No permission is required from the building plan sanction authority.
Get the system installed from any of the approved channel partner of MNRE, Govt. of India (List available on www.hareda.gov.in & www.mnre.gov.in)
For more information about this scheme, please visit the official website at www.hareda.gov.in.