|PDF Name||Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar 2022 Guidelines PDF|
|Last Updated||October 19, 2022|
|No. of Pages||9|
|PDF Size||0.49 MB|
|Topic / Tag||Govt Scheme Guidelines|
|Source(s) / Credits||Sarkari Yojana|
Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar 2022 guidelines available to download in PDF format at awards.gov.in. The PM Rashtriya Bal Purashkar (PMRBP) is organized to celebrate the energy, determination, ability, zeal and enthusiasm of our children.
Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar 2022 Eligibility
- A Child who is an Indian Citizen and residing in India and is above the age of (+5) years and not exceeding 18 years (as on 31st August of respective year).
- Indian Citizens, residing in India.
Decoration in PMRBP Scheme
- Cash prize of Rs. 1,00,000/-,
- Certificate and citation.
No. of Awardees in PMRBP Yojana
As per decision of the National Selection Committee.
Who can nominate?
Nomination can be done by the National Selection Committee.
- The Awards to be announced on December 26 on ‘Veer Bal Diwas’.
- The awards to be conferred in the week preceding the Republic day organised by the Ministry.
The applications received are first scrutinized by the Screening Committee and the final selection is done by the National Selection Committee.