|PDF Name||PMAY Gramin 2022 Guidelines PDF|
|Last Updated||October 7, 2022|
|No. of Pages||49|
|PDF Size||3.79 MB|
|Topic / Tag||Govt Scheme Guidelines, Housing Schemes, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Yojana|
|Source(s) / Credits||rural.nic.in|
PMAY Gramin or Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana Guidelines available in PDF format, use the link below to download. This scheme aims to provide houses to each BPL family living in rural areas.
PMAY Gramin Guidelines
- PMAY Gramin (PMAY-G) was formerly known as Indira Awas Yojana (IAY).
- It was renamed by PM Narendra Modi in the year 2015.
- The main objective of PM Awas Yojana Gramin is to ensure that every poor household in the country have their own house.
- Central government approves the extension of PMAY Gramin scheme till March 2024.
- The extension would enable functionaries to achieve the cumulative target of 2.95 crore houses in rural areas of India.
- The beneficiary or his/her family must not be owners of any pucca house across the country.Families dwelling in kutcha homes with one, two or no rooms are eligible.
- Households without any male members between 16 and 59 years of age are eligible for PMAY-Gramin. Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Others, Minorities and Landless households who earns income from casual labour are eligible. Families that have specially-abled members or have no other able-bodied member can also apply.
- You can check your name in PMAY Gramin List at pmayg.nic.in