|PDF Name||PMJJBY Scheme Details | New PMJJBY Guidelines 2023 PDF|
|Last Updated||September 22, 2023|
|No. of Pages||3|
|PDF Size||0.11 MB|
|Category||Application Forms, Scheme Brochures & Guidelines PDF|
|Topic / Tag||Govt Scheme Guidelines|
|Source(s) / Credits||Sarkari Yojana|
Updated PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana 2023 guidelines available to download in PDF format at www.jansuraksha.gov.in. As per the new PMJJBY scheme details, any person b/w the age of 18 to 50 years can get life insurance coverage.
PMJJBY Scheme Details
- PMJJBY is an insurance scheme offering life insurance cover for death due to any reason.
- It is a one year cover which is renewable every year.
- The scheme is offered / administered through LIC and other Life Insurance companies willing to offer the product on similar terms with necessary approvals and tie ups with Banks / Post office for this purpose. Participating banks/ Post office are free to engage any such life insurance company for implementing the scheme for their subscribers.
- Any person in the age group of 18 to 50 years can avail PMJJBY scheme benefits.
- As per the updated PMJJBY Scheme details, the premium amount to be paid is only Rs. 436 for one year.
- On payment of premium, a person will be entitled to Rs. 2 lakh life insurance coverage.
- Official website for PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana scheme is www.jansuraksha.gov.in