Odisha government has released the new Odisha Labour Card List 2022 at labour.odisha.gov.in. Now people can download the entire Odisha Labour Card List 2022 from the official website. For all those building / construction workers whose name is not present in the list, there is no need to worry. All such labourers can now download Shramik application form for registration of building and other construction workers. Moreover, people can now download Shramik Card Online comprising of all the beneficiary details.
The labourers must enroll themselves with Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board. Several other forms for labourers to apply online such as accident form, death benefit form, major ailments form, funeral expenses form are also present. After downloading and submitting the forms to the concerned authorities, labourers would be registered with the board and can get various benefits.
In addition to this, labourers can also download scheme forms to avail benefits such as education assistance, maternity benefit, marriage assistance, working tools, safety equipment and bi-cycle. Here we are giving you the direct links to download the list of Odisha labourers.
Download New Odisha Labour Card List 2022 – District-Wise Registered Beneficiaries
The complete Odisha Labour Card List 2022 is available in the district wise format in table below:-
Download Odisha Shramik (Labour) Card Online
Here is the complete process of how to download Shramik Card or Labour Card online in the Odisha state:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website at https://labour.odisha.gov.in/
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “Odisha Building & Other Construction Workers Welfare Board” link or directly click https://bocboard.labdirodisha.gov.in/Building/
STEP 3: Here the complete list of Odisha Labourers will open. Click at the district name and then the beneficiary details for the district will appear as shown below:-
STEP 4: This Odisha new labour card list will comprise of name, D.O.B, regd no, address, registration date and establishment name. Here click at the link under “Regd. No” section.
STEP 5: Afterwards, the Odisha Labour (Shramik) Card will appear as shown below:-
Application Form for Odisha Shramik Registration
In case the name of the labourer is not registered with the Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board, then follow the process below:-
- Visit the official website at https://bocboard.labdirodisha.gov.in/
- Then click at the “Download” tab in the main menu.
- Accordingly, click at the “Registration Form” option to open the Labour Card Application Form Odisha PDF as shown below:-
All the shramik must download this application form, fill it accurately and submit it to the concerned authorities. After successful verification by authorities, labourer’s name would be registered with the Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers Registration
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the Odisha labour card:-
- The applicant must be the residence of Odisha
- The applicant must be above the age of 18 years.
- An applicant must be below the age of 60 years.
- The applicant must be a construction worker.
List of Documents Required for Odisha Labour Card
Here is the complete list of documents required to apply for Labour Card in Odisha state:-
- Age proof
- Birth certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Certificate issued by government medical officers
- Employment certificate
- Nomination form
- 3 passport size images
Objectives of the Odisha Labour Card Scheme
There are many objectives of the government which will be for fulfilled through the implementation of Odisha labour card:-
- Labour Government assistance and Organization of Work Laws.
- Inspection of Security proportions of Manufacturing plants and Boilers and Organization of Processing plants and Boilers Acts and Rules.
- Social Security Plans for Modern Laborers, as E.S.I.
- Employment and Professional Direction to the Adolescent.
- Adjudication of Mechanical Issues.
- Child Work Government assistance.
Benefits In Odisha Labour Card
The following benefits are provided to the people while applying for the Odisha labour card in the year 2020:-
- Assistance in case of an accident
- Death Benefit
- Medical Expenses for Treatment
- Maternity Benefit
- Loans and advances for construction of the house
- Financial Assistance for skill up-gradation
- Education Assistance
- The assistance of the purchase of working tools
- The assistance of marriage of two dependant girl children of the beneficiary
- Assistance for funeral expenses
Details of Odisha Labour Card
|Name||Odisha Labour Card List 2022|
|Launched by||Orissa Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board|
|Objective||Providing incentive benefits|
Odisha Labour Card Forms
The following are the benefits of the Odisha Labour Card. In order to avail the benefits, download the form for that particular benefit through the links given here:-
1) Accident Form – Click Here
2) Death Benefit Form – Click Here
3) Major Ailments Form – Click Here
4) Maternity Benefit Form – Click Here
5) Education Assistance Form – Click Here
6) Funeral Expenses Form – Click Here
7) Marriage Assistance Form – Click Here
8) Working Tools / Safety Equipment / Bi-Cycle Form – Click Here
Odisha Shramik Board Contact (Helpline) Number
Address: Odisha Building & Other Construction Workers Welfare Board, Office of the Odisha Labour Commissioner, Unit-3 , Kharavel Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
Phone No. +91674-2390079, +91674-2390028, +91674-2390013