SSEPD Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme online application form 2021 are being invited by the state government at ssepd.gov.in. In this free laptop scheme, Social Security & Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities dept of Odisha govt. will provide free of cost laptops to disabled students. In this article, we will tell differently abled students to how to apply for Divyang Laptop Distribution Scheme and check registration status through online mode.
It is important to note that there are 2 laptop distribution schemes in Odisha. One is SSEPD Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme for visually impaired students. Second is Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana (BYSY) for +2 pass out meritorious students. In this article, we will describe both these Muft Laptop Vitaran Yojanas.
SSEPD Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2021
Laptops provided under this SSEPD would be given to physically handicapped students who secured good marks in their class. Such handicap students can now apply online at SSEPD official website to get laptops. In this article, we will tell you about how specially abled (vishesh yogyajan) students can fillup Odisha Free Laptop Scheme online registration form for name inclusion in divyangjan beneficiaries list.
How to Apply Online for Odisha Muft Laptop Vitran Yojana
Odisha Free Laptop Vitran Yojana 2021 would be very beneficial for all of the students studying in the Odisha state. With the implementation of state govt., students would be able to come close to the latest technology innovations in India. Students would be enabled to prepare for their exams using different features of laptop. Students can take school classes through online methods or even YouTube.
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme will be very beneficial in terms of the technological advancement of the country. Now we will tell you the complete process of how to fill Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme online application / registration form.
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Online Application Form
All the interested candidates who wants to get laptop under the SSEPD Free Laptop Distribution Scheme can now apply. Below is the complete process to fillup Odisha Free Laptop Scheme online application form:-
STEP 1: First of all, visit the official website of SSEPD department of Govt. of Odisha at https://www.ssepd.gov.in/
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at “Laptop for VI Students” tab under “Beneficiary Services” section:-
STEP 3: Free Laptop Scheme Apply Online Link- https://ssepd.gov.in:8443/swp/applyFreeLaptopDistributionScheme.htm
STEP 4: Upon clicking this link, Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Application Status page will open as shown below:-
STEP 5: Here an applicant can select the radio box in front of “New Application” and then click at “Proceed” button. Accordingly, Odisha Free Laptop Distribution online application form will open as displayed.
STEP 6: You can enter all the details as asked in the registration form, upload aadhaar scan copy, disabled certificate, recent photograph and next click at “Submit Details & Take Printout Copy” to complete Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme online registration process.
Odisha Old / New Guidelines for Free Laptop Distribution Scheme
Visually Impaired students pursuing higher education including technical/professional courses find it hard to continue such courses without special aids like computers with compatible software. Access to laptops will not only enable such students to meet their learning requirements, but also prepare them to meet the challenges of rapidly changing society.
In order to fulfil the mandate under Section-42(iii) of the Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016, 1995, State Government have been pleased to include the provision of laptops to the visually impaired students for pursuing professional courses after +2, under Graduate and Post Graduate courses as special appliances in the existing scheme.
- The new provision of providing laptops to the visually impaired students forms part of the existing scheme “Special Appliances”.
- Applicant must be a resident of Odisha State.
- The applicant must have Disability Certificate with 40% and above disability issued by competent authority.
- The applicant must be pursuing 1st year and above of the professional courses after +2, Under Graduate or Post Graduate course including M.Phill, Phd, Law, Management, Medicine and other Technical courses.
- Applicant must not have received free laptop earlier.
- The applicant shall apply to the concerned Collector in the prescribed format enclosing a copy of the Disability Certificate and recommendation of the Principal or Head of the Institution in which the students has been enrolled.
- Collector will recommend the proposal on the basis of academic year of the student based on certificate given by the Principal of the College/Head on the Institution. All such proposals shall be sent to the Director, SSEPD by 31st July every year.
- The Director, SSEPD after scrutiny of the applicant shall procure the required no. of branded Laptops of reputed company. The JAWS Software for visually impaired students will be installed in the laptops. The Director, SSEPD shall distribute the laptops to the students on proper identification in camps organized in different regions of the State in presences of public representatives and Government Officers
Check Guidelines for Free Laptops Supply to Visually Impaired Students pursuing Under Graduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) Courses through the link – https://www.ssepd.gov.in/system/download/Guidelines%20for%20supply%20free%20Laptops%20to%20Visually%20Impaired%20Students_0.pdf.56f46dc0e1e9eb47dae1a45e77ec4834
Check Revised Guidelines for supply free Laptops to Visually Impaired Students pursuing Higher Education – https://www.ssepd.gov.in/system/download/20180111163426.pdf
Download Odisha Free Laptop Scheme Registration Form PDF Offline
In case the applicants wants to download the Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Registration Form PDF through offline mode, then you can do it so through the link we are giving here – https://www.ssepd.gov.in/system/download/WhatsApp%20Image%202019-01-11%20at%206.10.37%20PM.pdf
Once you click on the link, the Odisha Free Laptop Scheme Registration Form PDF will open which is even very simple to download:-
For online application for beneficiary, click the link – https://ssepd.gov.in:8443/swp/applyBeneficiaryApplication.htm?lang=en
Objective of Odisha Free Laptop Scheme
To enable students with visual disabilities to access standard resources and communicate better with the help of a laptop loaded with appropriate software programmes and Braille keyboards.
What are the Activities under Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme
Identifying students with visual impairments pursuing UG courses and higher.Setting up light weight laptops with appropriate packages. Digital Voice Recorders for students with disabilities in senior secondary students and higher.
What is the Nature of Assistance
Students with visual impairment pursuing higher education (2nd year and above in UG degree courses, PG courses, Degree course in engineering / medicine / management or any other professional courses) are given free laptops. Students with visual impairments pursuing senior secondary schooling and any course thereafter are also given free digital voice recorders.
Check more details of Odisha Muft Laptop Vitran Yojana at https://ssepd.gov.in/index.php?route=catalog/law
Free Laptop Distribution to +2 Pass Out Meritorious Students
In addition to SSEPD free laptop scheme, Odisha govt. is also running another Free Laptop Distribution Scheme for +2 Pass Out Meritorious Students. This scheme is named as Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana. In BYSY scheme, state govt. would distribute free laptops to the meritorious students of Plus Two (12th) in the state.
All the students who have attained merit in various streams in the 12th (10+2) examinations are eligible for Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2021. List of Beneficiaries will be released soon and those who features in list will get free laptops under Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana.
A candidate whose name appears in the Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Beneficiary List 2021 can receive laptops from their concerned school principal. Even the students whose name appears in the Odisha Laptop Distribution Supplementary List 2021 can also receive laptops from their principals.
What is Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana (BYSY)
The important features and highlights of new Free Laptop Scheme for 12th Pass Out Students in Odisha are as follows:-
- Meritorious students passing 12th standard from CHSE, Vocational students passing from CHSE (O) and Upa-shastri students passing from Shree Jagannath Sanskrit University, Puri are eligible.
- On the basis of marks scored by students in CHSE exam in various streams and Upshastri exam, a merit list will be prepared.
- Govt. will distribute the laptops at Nodal Centres and IT dept. will deliver the laptops to the principals of nodal colleges.
- Principal can only provide the laptops to only those students whose name appears in Laptop Beneficiary List 2021.
- In case their is any query, then candidates can contact their principals. If complaint is genuine, then the principals can add the name of such students in the Free Laptop Scheme Supplementary Beneficiary List 2021.
- A student can take laptops from their principals anytime before the specified last date.
- After the last date, a supplementary list will be released to cover all the students whose name appears in the first list but failed to received the laptop.
- Even the genuine students who have given complaints will also get included in this supplementary list.
For more details on the Free Laptop Distribution Scheme, see the complete Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Guidelines through the link given here –
Odisha Free Laptop Scheme Beneficiary List 2021
The complete Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme list of beneficiaries has been made public and can be accessed through the link – https://dhe.odisha.gov.in/schemes-&-scholarship/laptop-distribution/list-of-students
Other wise, candidates can directly access the beneficiary list at the official webpage for free laptop scheme in Odisha. All the candidates can directly access the official website through link – https://dhe.odisha.gov.in/
Who can Receive Laptops under Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2021
The state govt. will provide free laptops to all the students who have secured merit in 10+2 exams and whose name appears in the approved List of Beneficiaries 2021. In the revised guidelines, there exists a provision that even relatives of students can also receive these laptops in case of absence during the programme.
Students must inform the authorities about the reason of their absence and the name of their relatives to whom it is to given. For this reason, they will have to give a letter signed by the chairman of the concerned colleges. It is also compulsory to submit the identity proof / documents of relatives who would receive laptops. Check Guidelines – https://dhe.odisha.gov.in/schemes-&-scholarship/laptop-distribution/guidelines-circulars
Higher Education Department has sent a notification to degree and autonomous colleges in the state. A committee headed by District Collector will monitor the distribution of laptops in scheduled duration. An Officer will now be appointed in order to verify the details of the students before giving laptops to them. Next the college authorities will approve the certificates and will also furnish their ID cards / Admit Cards.
Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana List by the Higher Education department at.
— For more details on Laptop Distribution Scheme, visit official website