|PDF Name||Odisha Fish Transport Vehicle Subsidy Scheme 2022 Application Form PDF|
|Last Updated||October 10, 2022|
|No. of Pages||7|
|PDF Size||0.21 MB|
|Topic / Tag||Application Form PDF, Govt Scheme Guidelines|
|Source(s) / Credits||sugam.odisha.gov.in|
Odisha government invites Fish Transport Vehicle Subsidy Application Form 2022 at sugam.odisha.gov.in. Fishermen can apply online for subsidy on Refrigerated Vehicles, Insulated Vehicles, Motor Cycle with Ice Box & Auto rickshaw with Ice Box to grow their business. Fishery transport vehicle subsidy will be given under the Infrastructure and Post Harvest Management component under PM Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY).
About Fish Transport Vehicle Subsidy Scheme 2023
The Scheme aims to provide assistance to Fish farmers/Fishers for procurement of Fish transport vehicle for transportation of fish from sources of production to market places/ consumers is highly essential to maintain quality of fish with a provision of 40% subsidy to General Category and 60% to SC/ ST/ Woman Categories.
Objectives of Subsidy for Purchase of Fish Transport Vehicles
- To link producers with consumers through establishment of integrated cold chain facility
- To reduce loss due to spoilage during transportation
- To ensure higher price of the produce
- To ensure availability of quality fish to consumers
- To improve socio-economic condition of the fishers
- Modernizing and strengthening of value chain – post-harvest management and quality improvement
- Doubling fishers and fish farmers’ incomes and generation of employment
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Fish Transport Vehicle Subsidy
- Must be an active fisherman/Fish Farmer/Fish Trader
- Must possess identity and residential proof including Aadhar card.
- Must not have availed similar subsidy under any other scheme.
- Should have a bank account in his / her name