Tamil nadu government is inviting NEEDS Scheme online application form at msmeonline.tn.gov.in. NEEDS stands for New Entrepreneur cum Enterprise Development Scheme. This scheme is specially devised and specifically implemented for promoting first entrepreneurial projects of first generation entrepreneurs. In this article, we will tell you how to apply online for NEEDS scheme and what are the documents to be uploaded for the same.
NEEDS Scheme Online Application Form 2023
Below is the complete procedure to fill TN NEEDS online application form:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website at https://msmeonline.tn.gov.in/needs/index.php
STEP 2: At the homepage, scroll over the “Apply Online” tab and click at “New Application” link.
STEP 3: It would show a message “Please register and login for applying NEEDS scheme” and will redirect you to the NEEDS Scheme registration / login page.
STEP 4: Click “Register” link and then NEEDS Scheme online registration form 2023 will appear as shown below:-
STEP 5: Then make login and go to the NEEDS scheme apply online page.
STEP 6: Accordingly, NEEDS Scheme online application form 2023 will appear as shown below:-
Tamil Nadu Govt Schemes 2023Popular Schemes in Tamil Nadu:Check TNPDS Tamilnadu Smart Ration Card Status Online at tnpds.gov.inTNSAND Tamilnadu Online Sand BookingTNSAND Online Sand Booking Status
STEP 7: Fill NEEDS application form, upload documents and download filed application.
Do’s and Dont’s while filling NEEDS Online Application Form – https://msmeonline.tn.gov.in/needs/pdf/Dos_Donot.pdf
List of Documents Required to Apply for NEEDS Scheme
The following documents should be enclosed along with the application form to the District Industries Centre, concerned.
- Transfer certificate/ Record Sheet issued by School/College. (Two Copies)
- Ration Card. (Two Copies)
- In case of applicants who don’t possess valid Ration Card, a Nativity certificate from the Tehsildar / Aadhar card xerox / Election voters identity card xerox. (Two Copies)
- Project Report (Original & Duplicate)
- Valid Quotations (Original & Duplicate) with GST number
- Community Certificate (Two Copies)
- Ex-Service man /Differently abled /Transgenders should apply with valid certificate (Two copies)
- Affidavit – A format enclosed herewith for reference to the candidate which should be typed in a Rs. 20/- Non Judicial Stamp Paper duly Certified and Signed by the Notary Public and then submitted along with copy of Rental/Lease Agreement to the bank while sanctioning of loan.
NEEDS Sample Application Format
NEEDS Online Blank Application Form – https://msmeonline.tn.gov.in/needs/sample_app_needs.php. The NEEDS sample application form will appear as shown below:-
About NEEDS Scheme 2023
In accordance with the G.O Ms No 49 MSME Dept dated 29.10.2012, the educated youth will be given entrepreneur training, assisted to prepare their business plans and helped to tie up with financial institutions so as to set up new Manufacturing and Service ventures. The beneficiary must be a First Generation Entrepreneur. Entrepreneur has to meet the cost of land, Rented/Leased Building, Technical Knowhow, Preliminary & Preoperative expenses
- Aspirants must be of age between 21 -35 in general and for special (Women/BC/MBC/SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/Transgenders/Differently abled), age relaxation upto 45 years.
- Higher Secondary (+2 Passed)/Degree / Diploma / ITI / Vocational Training.
- Manufacturing or Service projects with Project cost from Rs. 10.00 lakhs upto Rs. 5.00 crore.
- Promoter’s contribution 10% for General and 5% for Special Category.
- Loan assistance from TIIC / Commercial Banks / TAICO Banks.
- Individual Based Capital Subsidy @ 25% of the Project cost (Maximum Rs. 75.00 lakhs).
- 3% Interest subvention through-out the entire repayment period.
- Application shall be filed through online mode only.
Check government orders and guidelines through the link – NEEDS Guidelines PDF