हरियाणा मुख्यमंत्री परिवार समृद्धि योजना पंजीकरण, आवेदन पत्र 2023: Haryana government has started inviting Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana online registration form at cm-psy.haryana.gov.in. In this Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana, each eligible beneficiary family will get Rs. 6000 per annum. People can apply through online at cm-psy.haryana.gov.in by filling Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana online application form.
Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana Latest Updates
Registrations for Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana (MMPSY) has been closed till further order as per the official website of MMPSY
The yearly benefit of Rs. 6,000 under हरियाणा मुख्यमंत्री परिवार समृद्धि योजना would be used to pay premium amount of several social security schemes. It includes payment of premium of PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY), PM Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY), PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana (PM-KMDY), PM Laghu Vyapari Maandhan Yojana (PM-LVMY), PM Shram Yogi Maan-dhan Yojana (PM-SYM) and PM Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) schemes.
What is Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2023
The state govt. of Haryana has started this Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana to ensure social security to each eligible family. This social security amount would be provided to people in the form of life insurance, accidental insurance and pensionary benefits. Around 15 to 20 lakh families will be benefited from this scheme. Under this scheme, the state govt. will provide Rs. 6,000 per year as financial assistance. People can now check हरियाणा मुख्यमंत्री परिवार समृद्धि योजना (MMPSY) installment status, payment date and complete details at cm-psy.haryana.gov.in portal.
Now people can check these details along with application form filling process, eligibility criteria of the Mukhyamantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana in Haryana. In the wake of fight with Coronavirus, all those poor people whose name does not appear in any scheme list, then they can make registration at CSCs or call at helpline number at 1100.
Objective of Mukhyamantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana
The objective of this Scheme is to provide Social and Financial security in terms of life/accidental insurance cover, pensionary benefits, etc. to eligible individual families of the State.
Eligibility Criteria for हरियाणा मुख्यमंत्री परिवार समृद्धि योजना
This Scheme shall be open for joining only to the following families residing in the Haryana State
(i) The families (parivar) having an income upto INR 15,000 per month or INR 1,80,000 per annum and a total land holding of family upto 5 acres i.e. 2 hectares.
(ii) The families having a Family ID i.e Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) Number.
Benefits to a Parivar under MMPSY Scheme
- Out of the above, a premium of INR 330 per annum would be paid on account of life insurance under Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) to all eligible members in the eligible age group of 18-50 years.
- An amount of INR 12 per annum would be paid on account of accidental insurance under Pradhan Mantri Surksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) to all eligible members in the eligible age group of 18-70 years.
- If applicable, amount of premium to be paid by the farmer under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) would be paid to eligible farmer families.
- An amount falling in the range INR 55-200 per month (i.e. beneficiary contribution based on his/her age) would be paid on account of contribution for providing pension under:
- The balance amount (after deducting the consolidated amount of premium/contribution for all the social security options, etc.), if any, could be withdrawn by the eligible family in cash or he can choose the option of investment in a specially designed Family Provident Fund (FPF). Under this option, the family shall get returns from investments made in FPF by the Haryana Government on behalf of the eligible family.
Transfer of Benefit in Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
The amount due to the beneficiaries under the Scheme, is to be provided directly into their bank account through mechanism of Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).
Haryana Govt Schemes 2023Popular Schemes in Haryana:Haryana Solar Inverter Charger SchemeHaryana Ration Card List 2023Rojgar Mela List at Haryana Job Fair Portal
How to Apply for Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana – Enrolment Process
The family head of eligible family will be required to fill a simple form and provide some basic details of the family/family members on elements such as land holding and income of the family and occupation of family members etc. and make choice of the relevant social security options etc. for the different family members. The application form for registration under this scheme will be available on MMPSY Web Portal.
The form can be printed after logging into the portal by keying in the ‘Family Id’ and a dynamic OTP (to be delivered on the mobile of Family head as registered on the family Id portal). The process of printing the MMPSY form can also be completed at Antyodaya Kendras, SARAL Kendras, Atal Sewa Kendras (Common Service Centres) and Gas Agencies.
Nodal Authority for Implementation of the MMPSY Scheme
Finance Department, Government of Haryana will be the Nodal Authority for implementation of Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana. The processing of the MMPSY forms received in the different centres shall be done by the local Treasury offices of the Finance Department located in the respective districts.
Official Portal for Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
The Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana official portal can easily be accessed using the link – cm-psy.haryana.gov.in
Mukhyamantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana Online Registration / Application Form
Mukhyamantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana registration are open through CSC, Saral and Self mode. Below is the complete process to fillup Mukhyamantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana Online Registration / Application Form:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website at https://cm-psy.haryana.gov.in/#/
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “Apply Scheme” tab present in the main menu as shown below:-
STEP 3: In the next window, enter the Family ID to apply for Mukhyamantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana:-
STEP 4: In case you do not have family ID, then apply for it using help from Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra (Family ID) article to generate Family ID and enter it to apply for MMPSY scheme.
STEP 5: Upon entering the Family ID, click at “Send OTP” button to receive OTP on mobile number registered in Family ID. Then fill the MMPSY online registration / application form and submit it online to complete the apply online process for scheme.
Bank Form PDF Download at MMPSY Portal
- Firstly visit the official website at https://cm-psy.haryana.gov.in/#/
- At the homepage, click at the “Bank Form” tab present in the main menu or directly click https://cm-psy.haryana.gov.in/#/bank-pdf-download
- Accordingly, click at “Download” link in front of the Document Name as shown above. From here you can download PMJJBY Consent Cum Declaration Form.
- You can even download PMSBY Consent Cum Declaration Form by clicking at Download link.
Premium Chart for PMMDY Pension Plan (PM Maandhan Yojana)
Under Mukhya Mantri Parivar Smridhi Yojna the beneficiary will be entitled to Pension under any of the following three pension schemes administered by Central Government:-
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Man Dhan Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Man Dhan Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Man Dhan Yojna
The beneficiary will be entitled to pension at the rate of Rs. 3000 per month after attaining the age of 60 years. The contribution on account of premium is to be shared by Central Government and beneficiary on 50:50 basis. Under MMPSY the Government of Haryana will pay the premium on account beneficiary contribution on the basis of age of the beneficiary which is as under:-
|Entry age of beneficiary|
|Beneficiary Component to be Paid by Government (in Rs.)|
Operator Login at Mukhyamantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana Portal
- Firstly visit the official website at https://cm-psy.haryana.gov.in/#/
- At the homepage, click at the “Operator Login” tab present in the main menu
What is the Family Provident Fund (FPF)?
If the beneficiary of MMPSY wishes to avail of this option, he must select this on the MMPSY form. Under this, the amount left (after deducting the consolidated amount of premium/contribution for all the social security options, etc.), if any, would be invested in a Family Provident Fund (FPF) by the Haryana Government on behalf of the eligible family. The family shall get returns from investments made in FPF.
Why should a beneficiary choose FPF?
This is a good saving instrument, the returns from which can be used in the event of any financial requirement such as marriage or higher education of children or similar needs.
What are the likely returns from FPF?
The funds will get accumulated through investment by the Government and will increase year after year. An indicative chart of investment is as under:
When can a beneficiary withdraw the accumulated amount?
The beneficiary can withdraw this amount once a year or after 5 years & its multiple thereof.
This concept can be better understood with the following example:- If after deduction for the insurance and pension contribution, the beneficiary is left with a balance of Rs. 500, then based on the assumption of a certain rate of interest this money will grow to become a total of Rs. 903.06 after 10 years. This money will add on, on a yearly basis and will grow to almost Rs. 7021.38 after 10 years, if not withdrawn.
Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana (MMPSY) Salient Features / Highlights
Below are the important features and highlights of Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana:-
- Each family to get Rs. 6,000 per annum i.e Rs. 500 per month as social security amount to be utilized for payment of the beneficiary share of the centrally sponsored schemes for Pension and Insurance.
- Eligibility Criteria – All families whose annual income of family from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1,80,000. Or the total landholding of a family is less than 2 hectares (5 acres) . Or small businessmen with an annual turnover up to 1.5 Cr are eligible.
- Life Insurance Benefits (PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana – PMJJBY) – As social security, a premium of Rs. 330 per annum would be paid on account of Life insurance of at-least 1 family member under PMJJBY. The coverage provided is for an amount of Rs. 2 lakh in case of death of beneficiary.
- Accidental Insurance Benefits (PM Suraksha Bima Yojana – PMSBY) – Moreover, an amount of Rs. 12 would be paid on account of Accidental insurance of at-least 1 family member under PM Suraksha Bima Yojana. Each beneficiary to get Rs. 2 lakh life insurance cover under this PMSBY scheme.
- Pensionary Benefits (PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana – PMSYM) – A contribution amount of Rs. 55 to 200 per month would be paid automatically from bank account as premium for PM-SYM. This premium amount is to provide pension to beneficiary under PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana. On attaining the age of 60 years, pension would be provided at a rate of Rs. 3,000 per month.
- PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana Benefits (PMKMY) – Under this scheme, each farmer will get pension of Rs. 3,000 per month on attaining the age of 60 years.
- Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapaari Mandhan Yojna (PMLVMY) – Under this scheme, each one of the retail traders, small shopkeepers, shop owners and self employed persons will get pension of Rs. 3,000 per month on attaining the age of 60 years.
- PM Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY)
- Registration Form – The state govt. has started inviting Mukhyamantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana registration forms through online mode. The MMPSY Scheme was launched on 27 January 2020.
Furthermore, the balance amount after fulfillment of all social security options would be invested in Family Provident Fund.
Haryana MMPSY Assistance in 1st Phase (Earlier Update)
Haryana government led by CM Manohar Lal Khattar had provided financial assistance of Rs. 4,000 per family under the Mukhyamantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana. Around 12,56,000 families registered under the MPSY scheme are the beneficiaries of this financial assistance.
The state govt. has already sent Rs. 211.62 crore assistance in the bank accounts of more than 6 lakh families registered under MPSY scheme.
24 thoughts on “[Apply] Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2023 Online Registration / Application Form | हरियाणा मुख्यमंत्री परिवार समृद्धि योजना पंजीकरण, आवेदन पत्र”
Add this number
SIR MENE 6000 VALI INSURANCE BHRI HAI MENE FARM SIGN KRKE UPLOAD KR DIYA USKE BAD KYA WO BANK ME BHI DENA HAI ?
Sir yojna ka lab kbse milega
My name is babita it is vari happy you no dasta text l am happy
CM MANOHAR LAL KHATTAR CRONA KALL MAIN JANHA PER 10RS LAGATA THA VANHA AB 20/RS LAGATA HAI YEH CRONA KEE MAAR GRAMINO PER PADTI HAI krishan chand racheri PARBHARI REPUBLICAN PARTY OF INDIA HARYANA PARDESH
Mene CM parivar samridhi yojna me form bhara tha lekin abhi tak koi sahyata usme નહીં aya
Hamen is Yojana ka yah Ek bhi Paisa nahin mila hai kripya check Karen
मैंने मुख्यमंत्री परिवार समृद्धि योजना मे तीन माह पहले आवेदन किया था जिसका लाभ मुझे अभी तक नही मिला है किस प्रकार की त्रुटि रह गई है कृपया मुझे ईमेल द्वारा बताने का कष्ट करे
i have fill pmkisan on year2019 and i have no find first install.please settlement .
TULSI SHARMA S/O SHI BHAGIRATH VILL BHALKHI [ MAJRA] PO KUND UP TASIL MNATHI DISST REWARI
Very Good scheme
Very nice artical.Same article I have read on sarkarkiyojana.com. No where it is mentioned that how to apply for this scheme.Can you please help me.
Sir yojna ka lab kbse milega
Add the name