Central government has started naturalfarming.dac.gov.in Portal Farmer Registration 2023 process on 3 November 2022 (Thursday). National Mission on Natural Farming Management and Knowledge Portal will benefit farming community. Agriculture Ministry has developed the राष्ट्रीय मिशन प्राकृतिक खेती प्रबंधन एवं ज्ञान पोर्टल. The Bhartiya Prakratik Krishi Paddhati (BPKP) website or alternately named NMNF portal (http://naturalfarming.dac.gov.in) is launched in the first steering committee meeting of the National Natural Farming Mission.
naturalfarming.dac.gov.in Portal Farmer Registration 2023
Bhartiya Prakratik Krishi Paddhati (BPKP) portal contains all the information about the Natural Farming mission, implementation outline, resources, implementation progress, farmer registration etc. Below is the complete process to make farmer registration at naturalfarming.dac.gov.in portal:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the National Mission on Natural Farming (NMNF) official website at http://naturalfarming.dac.gov.in/
STEP 2: Go to “Farmer Corner” section and then click at “Join Us” tab.
STEP 3: Direct link – http://naturalfarming.dac.gov.in/Schemes/newregistration
STEP 4: On clicking this link, the National Mission on Natural Faming Portal registration process will appear as shown below:-
STEP 5: Enter name, father name, address, state, district, sub block, village, total area, proposed natural farming area, livestock details and click at “Submit” button.
National Mission on Natural Farming official website will be useful for the farmers and will promote natural farming in the country. Moreover, the mission of natural farming will be taken forward with everyone’s cooperation across the country.
Central Government Govt Schemes 2023Popular Schemes in Central Government:Pradhan Mantri Awas YojanaPM Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G)NREGA Job Card List
About Bhartiya Prakritik Krishi Paddhati (BPKP) Scheme
Bhartiya Prakritik Krishi Paddhati (BPKP), a sub-scheme of PKVY is aimed at promoting traditional indigenous practices which gives freedom to farmers from externally purchased inputs and largely based on on-farm biomass recycling with major stress on biomass mulching, use of cow dung-urine formulations; plant based preparations time to time working for soil aeration and exclusion of all synthetic chemical inputs directly or indirectly. Under BPKP the financial assistances provided for 3 years is Rs. 12,200/ha. Under BPKP.
Components of BPKP Scheme
- Deployment of manpower and management cost for 1000 ha Block level implementation of programme including data management and uploading (@ Rs 4,500/ha for 3 years)
- Cluster formation and Capacity building including exposure visits, and trainings of field functionaries (@ Rs 3,000/ha for 3 years)
- PGS certification & Residue analysis (@ Rs 2,700/ha for 3 years)
- Incentive to farmers as DBT (reduced from 31,000/ ha to Rs. 2,000/ha)
Launch of National Mission on Natural Farming (NMNF) Official Website
Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar on 3 Nov 2022 (Thursday) launched a portal on National Mission on Natural Farming (NMNF) for the benefit of the farming community. The NMNF portal (http://naturalfarming.dac.gov.in) — developed by the agriculture ministry — was launched in the first steering committee meeting of the National Natural Farming Mission here. Tomar, who chaired the committee, said the mission of natural farming in the country would be taken forward with everyone’s cooperation.
In this regard, the minister asked the officers to coordinate with the state governments and central departments and enable market linkage so that the farmers get more ease in selling their products. Jal Shakti Ministry has made a roadmap to promote natural farming and identified 75 Sahakar Ganga villages in the first phase by signing an MoU with Sahkar Bharti and training has been given to the farmers.
In this regard, the minister asked the officers to coordinate with the state governments and central departments and enable market linkage so that the farmers get more ease in selling their products.a roadmap to promote natural farming and identified 75 Sahakar Ganga villages in the first phase by signing an MoU with Sahkar Bharti and training has been given to the farmers.
The UP Agriculture Minister said that under the Namami Gange Project, the promotion of natural farming has been started in the state. A target has been set to work in every block and master training has been done. It was informed in the meeting that more than 4.78 lakh hectares of the additional area have been brought under natural farming in 17 states from December 2021. 7.33 lakh farmers have taken initiative in natural farming. About 23,000 programmes have been organised for the sanitisation and training of farmers. Natural farming is being implemented in 1.48 lakh hectares on the banks of river Ganga in four states, the statement added.
Benefits of National Mission on Natural Farming
- Natural Farming Mission will help in implement self-sustainable and self-generating natural farming systems for freedom from purchased inputs with the aim to cut down on cost of cultivation, enhance farmers income and ensure resource convervation and safe and healthy soils, environment and food.
- National Mission on Natural farming aims at creating institutional capacities for documentation and dissemination of best practices, make practicing farmers as partners in promotion strategy, ensure capacity building and continuous handholding and finally attracting farmers to the natural farming willingly on the merit of the system.
- NMNF will promote alternative system of farming for freedom from external purchased inputs, cost reduction and thereby increasing income of farmers.
- Bhartiya Prakritik Krishi Paddhati (BPKP) Scheme popularize integrated agriculture-animal husbandry models based on desi cow and local resources.
- naturalfarming.dac.gov.in portal will collect, validate and document Natural Farming practices being practiced in various parts of the country and to encourage participatory research with farmers on further up scaling
- The central govt. would undertake activities for awareness creation, capacity building, promotion and demonstration of Natural Farming.
- It would create standards, certification procedure and branding for Natural Farming products for national and international markets.
Check more details on Bhartiya Prakritik Krishi Paddhati (BPKP) Scheme at http://naturalfarming.dac.gov.in/