Mudra Loan Bank List 2023 | PM Mudra Loan Eligibility List | Mudra Loan Interest Rates | Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan SBI | Mudra Loan Bank List PDF. Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) is a loan scheme launched by central government to provide loans upto Rs. 10 lakh to non corporate, non-farm small / micro enterprise. These loans are classified as Mudra loans under PMMY Scheme. These loans are given by Commercial Banks, RRBs, Small Finance Banks, MFIs and NBFCs. In this article, we will tell you about the list of shortlisted lending institutions who are offering Mudra Loans under the flagship PMMY Scheme.
Under the aegis of PMMY, MUDRA has created three products namely “Shishu”, “Kishore” and “Tarun”. These products signify the stage of growth, development and funding needs of the beneficiary micro unit / entrepreneur. It also provide a reference point for the next phase of graduation / growth. You can now check the complete list of those lending institutions who have been shortlisted in order to provide Mudra loans to enable people to start their business (self employment).
PM Mudra Loan Bank List 2023
Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana (PMMY) is a scheme launched by the Honourable Prime Minister on April 8, 2015 for providing loans up to 10 lakh to the non-corporate, non-farm small/micro enterprises. These loans are classified as MUDRA loans under PMMY. These loans are given by Commercial Banks, RRBs, Small Finance Banks, MFIs and NBFCs. The Mudra Loan Bank List 2023 is indicative and not exhaustive. The list is periodically revised as and when new institutions are getting added.
|Public Sector Banks||27|
|Private Sector Banks||18|
|Regional Rural Banks (RRBs)||31|
Public Sector Banks
- State Bank of India
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur
- State Bank of Travancore
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharastra
- Canara Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank Ltd.
- Indian Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bhartiya Mahila Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Patiala
- United Bank of India
Private Sector Banks
- Axis Bank Ltd.
- Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd.
- City Union Bank Ltd.
- DCB Bank Ltd.
- Federal Bank Ltd.
- HDFC Bank Ltd.
- ICICI Bank Ltd.
- Indus Ind Bank Ltd.
- Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd.
- Karnataka Bank Ltd.
- Karur Vysya Bank Ltd.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
- Nainital Bank Ltd.
- South Indian Bank
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.
- The Ratnakar Bank Ltd.
- Yes Bank Ltd.
- IDFC Bank Ltd.
Regional Rural Banks (RRBs)
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank
- Deccan Grameena Bank
- Saptagiri Grameena Bank
- Bihar Gramin Bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
- Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank
- Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank
- Kaveri Grameena Bank
- Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank
- Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank
- Kerala Gramin Bank
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank
- Meghalaya Rural Bank
- Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank
- Malwa Gramin Bank
- Punjab Gramin Bank
- Sutlej Gramin Bank
- Marudhara Gramin Bank
- Pallavan Grama Bank.
- Pandyan Grama Bank
- Tripura Gramin Bank
- Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Prathama Gramin Bank
- Sarva UP Gramin Bank
- Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank
- Kaveri Grameena Bank
- Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Gujarat State Co-op Bank Ltd
- Mehsana Urban Co-op Bank
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahhakari Bank
- Kalupur Commercial Co-op Bank
- Bassein Catholic Co-op Bank
- TJSB Sahakari Bank Ltd
- Jalgaon Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd
- Nutan Nagrik Sahakari Bank Ltd
- Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-op Bank ltd
- Surat People Co-op Bank ltd
- Dombivali Nagari Sahakari Bank Ltd
- Citizen Credit Co-op Bank Ltd
- Tamil Nadu Apex State Co-op Bank Ltd
- AP State Apex Co-op Bank Ltd
- S V Creditline Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi
- Margdarshak Financial Services Ltd., Uttar Pradesh
- Madura Micro Finance Ltd., Tamil Nadu
- ESAF Micro Finance & Investments P. Ltd, Kerala
- Fusion Micro Finance P. Ltd., New Delhi
- Ujjivan Financial Services P. Ltd, Karnataka
- Future Financial Services Ltd., Karnataka
- SKS Microfinance Ltd., Telangana
- Utkarsh Micro Finance P. Ltd, Uttar Pradesh
- Equitas Micro Finance Ltd, Tamil Nadu
- Sonata Finance Pvt. Ltd, Uttar Pradesh
- Saija Finance Private Ltd, Bihar
- Arth Micro Finance Pvt. Ltd., Rajasthan
- Shikhar Microfinance Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi
- Navachetana Microfin Services Pvt. Ltd, Karnataka
- Samasta Microfinance Ltd., Bangalore
- Satin Credit Care Network Ltd, New Delhi
- Sahyog Microfinance Ltd., Madhya Pradesh
- Arohan Financial Services P. Ltd, West Bengal
- Suryodaya Microfinance Ltd, Maharashtra
- Belstar Investment & Finance P. Ltd, Tamil Nadu
- Jagaran Microfin P. Ltd, West Bengal
- Digamber Capfin Ltd, Rajasthan
- Midland Microfin Ltd., Punjab
- RGVN (North East) Microfinance Ltd., Guwahati Assam
- Grameen Development & Finance P. Ltd., Assam
- Hindustan Microfinance Private Limited, Maharashtra
- Namra Finance Ltd, Gujarat
- Muthoot Fincorp Limited, Kerala
- Sambandh Finserve Pvt Ltd, Bhuvaneshwar
- IDF Financial Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore
- Nightingale Finvest Pvt Ltd, West Bengal
- Asirvad Microfinance Private Limited, Chennai
- Village Financial Services Pvt Limited, Kolkatta West Bengal
- Janalakshmi Financial Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore
- YVU Financial Services Private Ltd, Guwahati
- Disha Microfin Private Ltd, Ahmedabad
- SMILE Microfinance Limited, Chennai
- Light Micro Finance Ltd, Ahmedabad
- Uttarayan Financial Services Pvt Ltd, Kolkatta West Bengal
- Unacco Financial Services Private Limited, Guhawati Assam
- Varam Capital, Chennai
- Vedika Credit Capital Ltd, Ranchi
- MSM Microfinance Limited, Chennai
- M Power Micro Finance Private Ltd, Vadodara Gujarat
- Navachetana Microfin Services Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore
- Intrepid Finance and leasing Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai
Micro Finance Institutions (MFIs)
- Bhartiya Micro Credit (Sec 8 Company), Lucknow
- Sakhi Samudaya Kosh (Sec 8 Company), Maharashtra
- Cashpor Micro Credit (Sec 8 Company), Lucknow
- CDOT ( MFI Registered as a Society under Indian Societies Act), Bihar
- Mahana Foundation (MFI Registered as a Trust under Trust Act 1882), Orissa
- IRCED (MFI Registered as a Society and Trust), Maharashtra
- NEED, Lucknow
- Community Collective Society for Integrated Develpoment (MFI Registered as a Society), New Delhi
- Swayam Micro Services (Sec 8 Company), Ahmedabad
- Chanura Microfin Manipur, Manipur
- Humana People to People India, New Delhi
- Disha India Micro Credit (Sec 25 Company), Saharanpur
- Annapurna Mahila Multistate Co-op Credit Society (Co-op Society and MFI), Pune
- Prayas (Organisation for Sustainable Development) (MFI Registered as a Society and Trust), Ahmedabad
- Dhosa Chandaneshwar Bratyajana Samity (DCBS) (Society), Kolkata
- Seba Rahara (Society), Kolkata
- Belghoria Janakalyan Samity (Society), Kolkata
- Gram Bikash Kendra, Kolkata
- Shakti Mahila Sangh Bahu Uddeshya Sahkari Maryadit (Society), Jabalpur, MP
- Mahasemam Trust (Society), Madurai, Tamilnadu
- Sampurna Training and Entrepreneurship Programme (STEP) (Section 25 Company), Kolkata, West bengal
- Life Foundation (MFI and Trust), Kerala
- Sanghmitra Rural Financial Services (Sec 8), Mysore
- Pahal Financial Services Pvt Ltd, Ahmedabad
- Blaze trust (MFI registered as trust), Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)
- Mahashakti Foundation (MFI Registered as a Trust under Trust Act 1882), Odisha
- Reliance Capital Ltd.
- Fullerton India Credit Co. Ltd.
- Shriram Transport Finance Co. Ltd.
- SREI Equipment Finance Ltd.
- Magma Fincorp Ltd.
- Religare Finvest Ltd.
- Shriram City Union Finance Ltd.
- Equitas Finance P. Ltd.
- India Infoline Ltd.
- ECL Finance Ltd.
- AU Financiers India Ltd.
- SE Investments Ltd.
- Electronica Finance Ltd.
- MAS Financial Services Ltd.
- IKF Finance Ltd.
- Intec Capital Ltd.
- Sakthi Finance Ltd.
- Esskay Auto Finance Ltd.
- Bansal Credits Ltd.
- Five Star Business Credits Ltd.
- Indiabulls Financial Services Ltd.
- Vistaar Financial Services P. Ltd.
- Shriram Finance Corporation Pvt Ltd (SRFCL)
- India Infoline Finance Ltd (IIFL)
- Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Ltd
- Pudhuaaru Financial Services Pvt Limited (PFSPL)
- Nabard Financial Services Ltd (NABFINS)
- Maanaveeya Development & Finance Private Ltd
- Jumbo Finvest (India) Limited (JFIL)
- Ananya Finance for Inclusive Growth Pvt. Ltd.
- Capital First Limited(CFL)
Check Mudra Loan Bank List PDF or list of lending institutions shortlisted to be partners of MUDRA through the link – https://mudra.org.in/Default/DownloadFile/Shortlisted_Lending_Institutions_eng.pdf
The borrower can approach any of the lending institutions mentioned in the Mudra Loan Bank List or can apply online through this portal www.udyamimitra.in
List of Documents Required for Mudra Loan
The list of documents are given below which are required to apply for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana:-
- Self written Business Plan.
- Duly filled application form for specific category Shishu From to be separate as compared to Kishor and Tarun loan category.
- Applicant recent passport sized photographs and co applicant (if applicable).
- Applicant and Co-applicant KYC documents.
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card / Voter’s ID Card / Passport / Driving License Etc.).
- Residence Proof (Aadhar Card / Voter Id Card / Passport / Telephone Bill / Bank Statement, etc).
- Income Proof.
- Proof of belonging to a special category such as SC, ST, OBC, Minority etc.
- Business address and tenure proof, if applicable.
For more details of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) https://www.mudra.org.in/
Central Government Govt Schemes 2023Popular Schemes in Central Government:प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना 2023Pradhan Mantri Awas YojanaPM Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G)
2 thoughts on “Mudra Loan Bank List 2023 – Lending Institutions Shortlisted under PMMY Scheme”
Is this loan offers credit?