Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana (मुख्यमंत्री किसान सहाय योजना) 2023 is a new crop insurance scheme launched by the state government of Gujarat for the farmers across the state. The new Kisan Sahay Yojana (किसान सहाय योजना गुजरात) was launched by the Chief Minister of Gujarat on 10 August 2020 to provide financial assistance up to Rs. 25,000 per hectare in case of farm produce loss.
New crop insurance scheme named “Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana” will help farmers in the times of loss of crops due to natural calamities, or due to irregularities in rainfall during the Kharif Season. Farmers in Gujarat have to face economic loss due to irregularities in rainfall especially during the Kharif Season.
The benefits of Mukhyamantri Kishan Sahay Yojana will be provided to approximately 56 Lakh farmers across the state. There is no premium to be paid by the farmers to avail the benefits.
Gujarat Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana (MMKSY) 2023
मुख्यमंत्री किसान सहाय योजना क्या है
किसान सहाय योजना गुजरात सरकार द्वारा शुरू की गई एक नई फसल बीमा योजना है जिसके तहत राज्य सरकार बिना किसी प्रीमियम के किसानों को फसल के नुकसान होने पर 25000 रुपए प्रति हेक्टयर तक का मुआवजा प्रदान करेगी।
Under the central government’s PM Fasal Bima Yojana, there was some premium required to be paid by the farmers in order to avail insurance for crops, however in this Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana, farmers don’t need to pay any premium fee for the insurance coverage.
Kisan Sahay Yojana Gujarat Online Application Form
Online applications for Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Gujarat will be invited soon through an official dedicated portal which will be launched soon.
How to Apply Online for Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana
In order to apply online for the scheme, beneficiary farmers will have to go to the e-gram center and apply online on the yojana portal.
Gujarat Govt Schemes 2023Popular Schemes in Gujarat:Namo E Tab SchemeGujarat Bhulekh Naksha - Check Land Records OnlineGujarat Ration Card List
Once the application is approved, the approved assistance will be paid directly to the bank account of the beneficiary farmers through DBT.
किसान सहाय योजना के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें
किसान सहाय योजना गुजरात के आवेदन के लिए सरकार जल्द ही एक पोर्टल लॉंच करेगी जहां पर ई-ग्राम केन्द्रों के माध्यम से इस योजना के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन किया जा सकेगा।
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana
All the 8-A holder farmer account holders registered in the revenue records across the state and the recognized farmers under the Forest Right Act will be considered as Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana beneficiaries.
The scheme was implemented in Kharif 2020 so the farmers should have planted in kharif season for the benefit of this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana beneficiaries list of farmers would be prepared by Revenue department of State Government as per the following procedure.
- First, DC (District Collector) will prepare a list of talukas / villages whose crops are damaged due to drought, heavy rainfall or non-seasonal rainfall.
- Collect will then share the list within 7 days to the Revenue Department.
- In the next step, a special survey team will review the damage to the crops within 15 days.
- After the completion of damage survey, a list of beneficiary farmers would be announced by order signed by the District Development Officer.
- The beneficiary list will be of two types of losses, 33% to 60% and more than 60% losses.
Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana – Financial Assistance
Financial assistance under the new crop insurance scheme will be provided as following
Assistance for a loss of 33% to 60%: Rs. 20,000 per hectare.
Assistance for a loss of above 60%: Rs. 25,000 per hectare.
Assistance would be paid up to maximum of 4 hectares.
Additional compensation under the State Disaster Response Fund in case of crop loss due to natural calamities can also be provided to the farmers.
गुजरात किसान सहाय योजना के तहत कितना पैसा मिलेगा
गुजरात किसान सहाय योजना के तहत फसलों के 33% से 60% तक के नुकसान के एवज में 20,000 रुपए प्रति हेक्टयर और 60% से अधिक के नुकसान होने पर 25,000 रुपए प्रति हेक्टयर का मुआवजा दिया जाएगा। यह मुआवजा 1 किसान को ज्यादा से ज्यादा 4 हेक्टयर जमीन के लिए दिया जाएगा।
Coverage and Premium Amount
Coverage: The will cover all (About 56 Lakh) farmers in the state.
Premium Amount: No premium has to be paid by the farmers in order to avail the insurance coverage for their crops. Premium will be paid by the state government on behalf of farmers.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana – Assistance Circumstances
The financial assistance under the new crop insurance scheme will be provided in 3 following natural risk circumstances
- In Case of Drought: A taluka which has received less than 10 inches of rainfall during the current season or has not received four consecutive weeks (28 days) of rainfall between the two monsoons in the period from the onset of monsoon in the state till 31st August, i.e. zero rainfall and damaged crops (Drought) risk will be considered.
- In case of Heavy Rainfall: The taluka will be considered for benefits under MMKSY as a unit in case of heavy rains such as cloudburst, continuous heavy rains including 35 inches or more in 48 hours for districts of South Gujarat region (Bharuch, Narmada, Tapi, Surat, Navsari, Valsad and Dang) and in all districts of the state except 48 hours. Rainfall of 25 inches or more recorded as per the rain gauge of the revenue taluka then the damage to the standing crop planted will be considered as risk of heavy rainfall.
- In case of Unseasonal Rainfall: Rain gauge of the revenue taluka from 15th October to 15th November receives more than 50mm of rain in 48 consecutive hours and if the crop is damaged in the field, than it will be considered as a risk of Unseasonal Rainfall.
Kisan Sahay Yojana Gujarat – Highlights
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana|
|Scheme Type||Crop Insurance Scheme for Farmers|
|Launched||10 August 2020 by CM Vijay Rupani|
|Beneficiaries||About 56 lakh farmers across the state|
|Benefits||Up to Rs. 25,000 per hectare up to maximum 4 hectare|
|Implemented by||Revenue Department of Gujarat|
|Application Process||Online through E-Gram Centers|
|Eligibility||All the 8-A holder farmer account holders and recognized farmers under the Forest Right Act|
|Implementation From||Kharif Season of 2020|
|Official Portal||To be Launched Soon|
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana – FAQ’s
✔️ What is Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana is a new crop insurance scheme launched by Gujarat Government to provide financial assistance to farmers.
✔️ What is the financial assistance amount to be provided under the scheme
The Gujarat government would provide financial assistance Rs. 20,000 per hectare in case of for a loss of 33% to 60% & Rs. 25,000 per hectare in case of loss is more than above 60% for a maximum of 4 hectares.
✔️ How to Apply for Gujarat Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana
In order to apply online for Gujarat Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana, farmers will have to visit e-gram center along with required documents, where the applications would be made through an official scheme portal.
✔️ Who is an eligible farmer for this scheme
All the 8-A holder farmer account holders registered in the revenue records across the state and the recognized farmers under the Forest Right Act will be eligible under Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana.
✔️ How the amount will be paid
The financial assistance amount would be transferred directly into the bank accounts of beneficiary farmers through DBT.
✔️ When the scheme be implemented
The scheme will be implemented from the season of Kharif 2020
✔️ What is the premium amount to be paid by farmers
There is no premium amount to be paid by the farmers in order to avail the scheme benefits.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana – Helpline
State government would soon launch a toll-free number in order to provide guidance to the farmers. Apart from the helpline number a special grievance redressal mechanism will also be set up to address the queries of the beneficiary farmers.
For more information about the scheme, visit the official website of Revenue Department of Gujarat at https://revenuedepartment.gujarat.gov.in/home
1 thought on “[Apply] Gujarat Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana 2023 Application Form / Online Registrations & Benefits”