MP Launch Pad Scheme 2021 online registration / application form are being invited by the Madhya Pradesh government. In this scheme, the state govt. will provide financial assistance to youths to start their own business to make them self reliant. Women and Child Development Department (WCD) will implement this Launch Pad Yojana in MP. The youths would get an opportunity to launch themselves in open market through these launch pads. All the eligible youths can fill MP Launch Pad Yojna apply online form to avail scheme benefits.
MP Launch Pad Scheme 2021 Apply
Madhya Pradesh government has started Launch Pad Yojana for the welfare of both boys and girls self employment. In this article, we will tell you about the how to fill MP Launch Pad Scheme 2021 apply online form, eligibility and complete details (available till date) about the scheme.
MP Launch Pad Scheme Online Registration / Application Form
Just like other self employment schemes, the state govt. of Madhya Pradesh may invite MP Launch Pad Scheme online registration form. The MP Launch Pad Yojana online application form may be invited at the official website of Madhya Pradesh Women and Children Welfare departmentor at a new dedicated portal. As soon as the scheme apply online process begins, we will update it here.
Eligibility Criteria for MP Launch Pad Scheme
Only those candidates who fulfills the below mentioned eligibility criteria would be eligible for MP Launch Pad Scheme. Here is the complete eligibility criteria:-
- Applicant must be a resident of the Madhya Pradesh state.
- Boys and girls coming out of child care institutions would only be eligible.
- Each of the applicant youth must have completed 18 years of age.
Salient Features of MP Launch Pad Scheme 2021
The important features and highlights of MP Launch Pad Scheme 2021 are as follows:-
- Under the launch pad scheme, 52 districts of the state have been divided into 5 clusters.
- Five divisional headquarters are being started in Indore, Sagar, Gwalior, Jabalpur and Bhopal.
- This innovation of Madhya Pradesh Government has also been approved by the Central Government.
- Implementation of MP Launch Pad Scheme would begin in the current financial year itself.
- Under this scheme, the District Administration will provide space to these youths for opening of coffee shops, stationery, photocopying, computer typing and DTP work.
- An amount of Rs 6 lakh will be provided by the Women and Child Development Department for the installation of each launch pad.
- These launch pads will be operated through non-governmental organizations
The main objective of this scheme of the Women and Child Development Department is to provide such a platform to these youth, through which they will be able to become self-reliant by continuing their education and training. For more details, visit the official website of MP Women and Child Welfare department at https://mpwcdmis.gov.in/Default.aspx