Table of Contents
Rajasthan govt. is inviting Moksh Kalash Yojana 2020 online registration form at edevasthan.rajasthan.gov.in. People can now apply online by filling Rajasthan Moksh Kalash Yojana (मोक्ष कलश योजना) application form at the official website. This scheme aims to allow free bus travel to 2 members of the family of the deceased to immerse ashes of their loved ones in Ganga in Haridwar. CM Ashok Gehlot has approved this Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation’s Scheme.
Moksh Kalash Yojana 2020
The Moksh Kalash Yojana online registration process has been started and application forms are being invited. The state road transport corporation would be the nodal agency to run the scheme and the expenses would be borne by the Devasthan Department. All the passengers will be required to register for availing the facility by providing details including about the dead person. A copy of related documents will have to be kept with those carrying the ashes. RSRTC will provide an interface for online registration, make arrangements for transport to the destination and other facilities during the journey.
Rajasthan Moksh Kalash Yojana Online Registration Form
Here is the direct link to apply by filling Rajasthan Moksh Kalash Yojana online registration form 2020 – https://edevasthan.rajasthan.gov.in/MokshKalash/MokshKalash_Reg.aspx. The apply form for the Moksha Kalash Yojana will appear as shown below:-
All the applicants can enter the name of the deceased person, date of death, traveller information including name, gender, age, mobile number, aadhar / jan aadhaar card, mobile number. Moreover, applicants have to fill in details of the district from which travel is initiated with the name of the nearest Bus Stand. Applicants will get registration number after completing the Moksh Kalash Yojana application form filling process.
List of Documents Required for Free Travel to Haridwar
Here is the complete list of documents required for free travel to Haridwar under Moksh Kalash Yojana 2020:-
- Death Certificate of the deceased person
- Aadhar / Jan Aadhaar Card of the travellers
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
Note:- In case the death of the deceased person happens before 1 March 2020, then their relatives are not eligible for Moksh Kalash special registration.
Important Points to Apply Online for Moksha Kalash Yojana 2020
Here are some of the most important points to apply online for Moksh Kalash Yojana 2020:-
- Only 2 persons would be allowed for free travel with Moksha Kalash.
- Booking of travellers for both side would be done at once and applicant will have to return on the same vehicle on which he / she went to Haridwar.
- In no condition, stay would be allowed in Haridwar and no request would be entertained in this regard.
- During the registration of travel and after travel, applicant must keep their aadhaar card along with death certificate issued by Moksh Dhaam / Corporation / Municipality / Panchayat with them. It must be produced to the bus conductor if asked.
- Only registered applicants will be allowed free travel in Moksh Kalash Yojana and so, applicant must keep their Identity Certificate with them.
- Wearing Mask will be mandatory for all applicants during travel. Those who are not wearing masks would be denied entry into Bus Stand and in the bus.
- Paan / Guthka / Bidi / Cigarette would not be allowed during travel while in the bus and spitting anywhere is not allowed.
- During the travel to Haridwar in Moksh Kalash Yojana, if central govt. or state govt. issues any order regarding COVID-19, then that would be applicable.
- All the applicants will have to strictly adhere to the guidelines issued by the state govt. in the wake of Coronavirus.
Reprint Receipt of Moksh Kalash Yojana Special Registration
Here is the direct link for reprint receipt of Moksh Kalash Yojana Special Registration – https://edevasthan.rajasthan.gov.in/MokshKalash/Moksh_Reg_Search.aspx
For more details, applicants can contact the Roadways Control Room Mobile Number 9549456745. In case of any further query, contact the toll free number 18002000103 to get more information about the Moksh Kalash Yojana. Furthermore, applicants can visit the official website at https://edevasthan.rajasthan.gov.in/MokshKalash/MokshKalash_Reg.aspx