Kerala Ration Card New List 2019 | Kerala Ration Card Suchi Download | Kerala APL / BPL List Name Find Online | Kerala NFSA Beneficiary List Download | Kerala BPL / Antyodaya Ration Card Holder List | Kerala PDS Ration Card Holder List
Civil Supplies Department of Kerala government has released the district wise Kerala Ration Card New List 2019 online at civilsupplieskerala.gov.in (केरल राशन कार्ड सूची ऑनलाइन). All the citizens who had previously made fresh registrations for ration card can now check their name online or by downloading the list of eligible APL / BPL / NFSA beneficiaries.
Kerala state govt. has made this ration card new list 2019 public in order to make the process of finding name of ration card beneficiaries easier. People can also find their name online in the Kerala NFSA eligible beneficiaries list 2019. People can now even find their name in the ration cards for below poverty line (BPL) / Antyodaya beneficiaries generated by PDS department.
Ration Card is an essential document for the APL / BPL people in Kerala to take benefits of most govt. schemes. All the ration card holders can purchase Ration at subsidized rates from Ration Shops located nearby.
Kerala Ration Card New Beneficiary List 2019 Download
All the candidates who had previously applied for the new ration card now check their name in Kerala ration card list 2019 for NFSA beneficiaries as per the procedure below:-
- Firstly visit the official website at civilsupplieskerala.gov.in
- At the homepage, click at the “Total Cards” section or directly click this link
- The district level report of ration cards in Kerala will appear as shown below:-
- Here candidates will have to click the “District name“. In the next window, click at the “TSO Name“. Consequently in next window, click at the “ARD Owner Name“.
- Finally, the Kerala Ration Card New List of beneficiaries will appear as shown below:-
Till date, around 85,60,515 ration cards have already been distributed to the ration card holders in the state of Kerala. For more details, visit the website – civilsupplieskerala.gov.in