Uttar Pradesh government is inviting online applications for UP Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana [कन्या सुमंगला योजना] 2021-2022 at official website mksy.up.gov.in. Kanya Sumangala Yojana is a conditional cash transfer scheme to ensure social security to girl child & her development. Interested ones can apply online by filling UP CM Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021 online registration form, read scheme guidelines and check application process at Citizen Services Portal.
UP CM Kanya Sumangala Yojna will prevent social evils like female foeticide and child marriage. Moreover, girls will get an opportunity to advance towards higher education and employment. This scheme will assist girls of UP state from their birth till their graduation studies. UP state government had allocated Rs. 1200 crore for UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana in UP Budget 2020-21 presented on 18 February.
Along with improvement in health and education of girls, their dropout rates would get reduced. For this purpose, govt. will deposit pre-determined amount at the regular intervals in the name of girl child through DBT mode.
UP Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana Apply Online Form 2021
Below is the complete process to apply online for UP CM Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021-2022:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the UP CM Kanya Sumangala Yojana official website at https://mksy.up.gov.in/women_welfare/index.php
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “Citizen Services Portal – Apply Here” link under ‘Quick Links‘ section.
STEP 3: All the first time users can register themselves and click at “I Agree” option as shown below:-
STEP 4: Afterwards, the UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana online application form will appear as shown below:-
STEP 5: Here candidates can enter all necessary details and click at “Send SMS OTP” to complete the online registration process.
STEP 6: Finally, candidates can make login at official website as shown below:-
STEP 7: Applicant can login to the portal via login id provided on their mobile after successful registration. Enter login ID and password.
Step 8: Applicant will submit information related to girl child and bank details in the UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Application Form as below.
STEP 9: Then click at “Go” button. Now, Applicant will add girl child to be benefitted as below.
STEP 10: Now, click on “Apply” button to view eligibility and then click on “Eligible” button.
STEP 11: Applicant can verify and update their registration details. After this, Applicant can fill CM Kanya Sumangala Yojana apply online form:-
STEP 12: : Here, Applicant can even change their bank details. Applicant will choose file to upload and then click on “Upload” button. Applicant can view submitted application by clicking on “View Application”. Applicant can edit their submitted application by clicking on “Edit Application”.
The complete UP CM Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Application Process is now available at the official website which can be accessed using the link – https://mksy.up.gov.in/women_welfare/pdf/citizen_services_portal.pdf
UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Amount (Stage Wise)
Here are the 6 types for which the online application for UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana can be made and applicants can check the amount for each stage as well:-
- Stage 1 – Rs. 2,000 as one time (lump sum) on birth of girl child. The girl must be born on or after 1 April 2019.
- Stage 2 – The girl who is not born before 1 April 2018 and has received full immunization will get Rs. 1,000 one time amount.
- Stage 3 – The girl child who has enrolled in standard 1 during the current academic year will be benefited with Rs. 2,000 one time amount.
- Stage 4 – The girl child who has enrolled in standard 6 during the current academic year will be benefited with Rs. 2,000 one time amount.
- Stage 5 – The girl child who has enrolled in standard 9 during the current academic year will be benefited with Rs. 3,000 one time amount.
- Stage 6 – The girl who has passed standard 10th or 12th and enrolled in at-least 2 year certified diploma course or graduate degree in the current academic year will get Rs. 5,000 as lump sum amount.
UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Eligibility Criteria for Registration
Here is the eligibility criteria for UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana registration:-
- The candidate must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh. For this residence proof needs to be produced which includes Ration Card / Aadhar Card / Voter Card / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill.
- The income of beneficiary family from all sources must not exceed Rs. 3 lakh per annum.
- Maximum of 2 girls of a single family would be benefited under Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
- Family size of the beneficiaries must not exceed 2.
- In case the women delivers twin babies in her second delivery then 3rd girl child would also be eligible. If 1st child is girl and 2 twin girls are born from second delivery, then all 3 girls would be eligible.
- If family has adopted an orphan girl then max. of 2 girls would be benefited including biological children and adopted girl child.
All District Application List for Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana
Here is the direct link to check all district application list for Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana is https://mksy.up.gov.in/women_welfare/all_dist_appl.php
The page to check all district application list for UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana will appear as shown below:-
Here applicants can enter the financial year, quarter, division and then click at the “Submit” button to check name in list.
The official website mksy.up.gov.in is live from 17 September 2019. UP CM Yogi Adityanath had launched this scheme on 11 October 2019 and had distributed certificates to beneficiaries.
For more details, visit the official portal at https://mksy.up.gov.in/women_welfare/index.php