Delhi government is soon going to invite Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana application forms for the academic year 2023-24. Under the scheme, the state govt. will provide quality coaching to candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC) & Economically Weaker Sections (EWS).
The relaunched version of Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana would enable candidates to compete in various competitive examinations and succeed in obtaining an appropriate job in public/ private sector. In this article, we will tell you about the complete details of CM pratibha vikas scheme.
About Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi shall invite applications from eligible students belonging to SC / ST / OBC / EWS Categories for free coaching under “Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojna”, for following competitive Examination:-
- Various Group (A, B, C) Recruitment Exams conducted by agencies like SSC/DSSSB/Railway/Bank and entrance exams for MBA, MCA.
- Various recruitment exams for Defense forces i.e. NDA, CDS, AFCAT.
- Exams for recruitment of technical posts i.e. IES, GATE, A.E., J.E.
The scheme will be implemented through the reputed institutions/centers run by the registered private institutions /NGOS.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
- Residents of Delhi & belonging to SC/ST/OBC / EWS Categories.
- Annual family income limit is up to Rs. 8 lacs.
- Passed 10th and 12th class from schools in Delhi
- Fullfills eligibility criteria for the specific competitive exam.
Eligible students can take free coaching from any of the concerned Empanelled Coaching institutes. Students also have option to join non Empanelled Coaching Institutes and get fee reimbursement subject to limit prescribed under the scheme.
The ratio of students who have completed their studies from Govt. and Private Schools to be coached under the scheme will be 75:25.
List of Documents Required
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate or EWS Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, as applicable.
CM Pratibha Vikas Yojana Apply Process for Empanelled Institutes
- Students can directly apply to the institute for admission.
- The institute will enroll the students based on full-fillment of eligibility criteria and availability of seats.
- After enrollment of students, institute shall submit complete list of such admitted students to the Department within seven days from the start of Coaching programme.
- List of empanelled Institutes along with number of seats allotted is available on the website :- scstwelfare.delhigovt.nic.in
CM Pratibha Vikas Yojana Apply Process for Non Empanelled Institutes
- Students can directly apply for coaching by indicating the Coaching center.
- Envelope containing the application shall super scribed on top in the Bold letters , “Application for coaching under Jai bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojna”
- Application shall be submitted to, the Deputy Director (Implementation ), Department for the Welfare of SCs, STs, OBCs, GNCT of Delhi, Vikas Bhawan, B-Block, 2nd Floor, I.P. Estate, New Delhi between on any working days within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the newspapers.
- Applications of the students will be scrutinized in the Department and all eligible students allowed to avail coaching from non empanelled institute of their choice subject to availability of seats.
- In case, number of applications under particular category exceeds the seats available then merit list of the students will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in 10th/12th class .
- The Department shall inform the students of their selection under the scheme, in due course.
Quantum of Fee in Jai Bhim Pratibha Vikas Yojna
|Name of course for which coaching to be provided||Duration of Coaching||Maximum ceiling of Coaching fee paid to institution (inclusive of both govt. as well as student share) per candidate (in Rs.)|
|Civil Service (Preliminary)/State Civil Services (Preliminary)||Minimum 5 Months||40,000|
|Civil Service (Mains)/State Civil Services (Mains)||Minimum 4 Months||40,000|
|Entrance examination for Engineering, Medical, MBA and other professional courses||Minimum 4 Months||40,000|
|Other Group A&B examinations conducted by UPSC, State Public Service Commissioners (SPSCs), Group B Examinations conducted by SSC and (SPSCs)||Minimum 4 Months||30,000|
|Officers Grade examinations for recruitment in the Banks, LIC, GICs, PSUs||Minimum 4 Months||30,000|
Coaching fee as prescribed under the scheme will be paid to the institute or re-imbursed to the students.
Stipend in Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojna
Monthly stipend of Rs. 2500/- per students will be paid for local students for attending the
coaching classes. The institute would have to pay stipend to each student on monthly basis
through PFMS/ECS or cheque . Cash payment would not be allowed.
Delhi Govt Schemes 2023Popular Schemes in Delhi:Apply Online for Class Nursery / KG / 1st Admission in Delhi at edudel.nic.inDelhi Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra YojanaChief Minister Advocate Welfare Scheme
Last date for submission of applications:- within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the newspapers.
To apply online for Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana, visit the official website https://scstwelfare.delhi.gov.in/