|PDF Name||Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme 2023 Guidelines PDF|
|Last Updated||October 19, 2022|
|No. of Pages||4|
|PDF Size||0.30 MB|
|Topic / Tag||Govt Scheme Guidelines|
|Source(s) / Credits||Sarkari Yojana|
Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme 2023 guidelines available to download in PDF format at scholarships.gov.in. Check Ishan Uday scholarship objectives, documents, renewal, duration, selection, amount, eligibility and apply online process.
Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme 2023
The main objectives of Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme 2023 are as follows:-
- To provide equal opportunities for higher studies in NE Region.
- To increase the Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER) in NE Region.
- To focus more on professional education in NE Region.
- Optimum utilization of NER Budgetary Allocation.
Under Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme, Rs. 5400/- per month will be given for general degree course and Rs. 7800/- per month for technical/medical/professional/paramedical courses.
Procedure for Applying for Ishan Uday Scholarship
- Applications will be invited once in a year on the National e-Scholarship Portal of the Government of India. Short notification will also be uploaded on the UGC website.
- At the time of applying, the course will be classified as general degree or professional by the concerned University/ Institution/College.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. Only verified online applications will be considered for award of scholarship.