Social Justice Department, Haryana Govt. has launched Widow & Destitute Women Pension Scheme for Vidhwa women. Under this Widow Pension Scheme 2018, all the deserted / destitute / vidhwa women with more than 18 years of age will get Rs. 1800 as monthly pension. People of Haryana having domicile can now Download Widow Pension Scheme Application Form in PDF Format, Check Vidhwa Pension Status and Beneficiary List at socialjusticehry.gov.in
Widow Pension Scheme and other Social Security Schemes like Old Age Pension Scheme, Viklang Pension Yojana in Haryana is fully implemented by the State government. The new rules are in effect from 1 November 2017 in which rate of allowance is now fixed at Rs. 1800. The total annual income of the family of the destitute / widow women from all sources must not exceed Rs. 2 lakh.
People can download the Vidhwa Pension Scheme application form in PDF Format and fill it to avail the benefits of Widow Pension Scheme. People can also check the Widow Pension Status and Vidhwa Pension Beneficiaries List.
Haryana Widow Pension Scheme 2018 Registration Form
All the candidates who wants to apply for the Widow Pension Scheme can download the Vidhwa Pension Scheme Registration Form. To download the Haryana Widow Pension Scheme 2018 Registration Form, candidates can follow the steps given below:-
- Visit the official website of Social Justice Department socialjusticehry.gov.in
- On the homepage, click at “Application Forms” link under ‘General Information’ section or directly click this link
- Direct Link – Download Application Form for Widow & Destitute Women Pension PDF
- The Haryana Widow Pension Scheme 2018 Application Form will appear as follows:-
- All the candidates will have to fill the application form and then submit the completed application form to Social Welfare Officer in District / Taluka in Haryana.
After the approval from the issuing authority, applicants will start receiving the pension amount direct in their bank account. Applicants can check their Vidhwa Pension Status and name in the Widow Pension List Haryana subject to the Eligibility Criteria. This scheme will enable all the widow of 18 years of age or above to get Rs. 1800 per month as pension.
Haryana Widow Pension Status / Track Vidhwa Pension Beneficiary Details
Candidates can now check the Widow Pension Status and also Track Widow Pension Beneficiary Details as follows:-
- Make a visit at the same official website socialjusticehry.gov.in
- At homepage, click at “आधार/पैंशन आई.डी./खाता संख्या से पैंशन विवरण देखें” or directly click this link
- Then a new window with “लाभार्थी के पेंशन विवरण देखें / Track Beneficiary Pension Details” heading will open. Representative Image is shown in the figure:-
- Here candidates can Track Widow Pension Beneficiaries Details through पेंशन आईडी / Pension ID, खाता संख्या / Account Number (with IFSC Code) or आधार संख्या / Aadhaar Number alSecurity Code”.
- Finally candidates can click at “विवरण देखें / View Details” button to display the Widow Pension Beneficiary Status.
Registered beneficiaries can also check their Name in Widow Pension Scheme Beneficiary List 2018.
Haryana Widow Pension Beneficiary List 2018
Registered pensioners can check whether their name appears in Widow Pension List of Beneficiaries 2018 or not. People can now Check Haryana Widow Pension Scheme Beneficiary List Online as follows:-
- Visit the official website socialjusticehry.gov.in
- At homepage, click at “लाभार्थियों की सूची देखें / View List of Beneficiaries” link or directly click this link
- In the new window, Haryana Widow Pension Scheme List of Beneficiaries 2018 will appear as follows:-
- Now enter your जिला / District, क्षेत्र / Area, खण्ड / नगरपालिका / Block / Municipality, गाँव / वार्ड / सेक्टर / Village / Ward / Sector, पैंशन का नाम / Pension Type, छांटने का क्रम / Sort Order and click at “लाभार्थी सूची देखें / View Beneficiary List”.
- Afterwards, Candidates Name, ID, Aadhaar Number, Pension Amount will get displayed on the screen.
- Finally, candidates can hit “Ctrl+F” to find your name in the Widow Pension List of Beneficiaries.
For more details, candidates can visit the official website http://socialjusticehry.gov.in/